You guys don't seriously support this moron Trump right...

You guys don't seriously support this moron Trump right? He has no understanding of basic economics and he would be horrible on foreign policy. Gary Johnson is the way to go.

How to use:
/script Sup Forums.org/pol/ "insert text here" "insert # of bot replies"
This program was brought to you by Correct the Record™.
REMEMBER TO ERASE THIS PART BEFORE ACTIVATING!

Other urls found in this thread:

hillaryclinton.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wow it really makes you think #imwithher

wow guess i am a benjamin frankcarson now

im wif ha now niggahhh!

#crimewithher

I am now #Artillery4Hillary

One of the strongest reasons to vote against Hillary Clinton is that she is wide open to blackmail by all those nations that bought favors from her, or copied damning emails off of her server.

We need a President who works for the American people, and is not a slave to foreign control.

The (((top seven donors))) to Pro-Hillary super-pacs
George Soros $8,000,000
James Simons $3,500,000
Herbert M. Sandler $2,500,000
Cheryl Saban $2,500,000
Haim Saban $2,500,000
Donald Sussman $2,500,000
Daniel Abraham $2,000,000
Source: Federal Election Commission.
As of February 29, 2016

ALL ZIONIST JEWS

Any 'ally' (Israel) that spies on you and commits atrocities against your country in order to hijack its financial and military resources to fight its brutal wars of aggression and genocide is NOT YOUR FRIEND. WAKE UP AMERICA ESPECIALLY YOU SO-CALLED 'CHRISTIAN' ZIONISTS!

Anyone supoorting Donald Trump supports ISIS and hates women. Don't be racist.

>Gary "Just Cuck My Shit Up with Open Borders" Johnson whose weed accessory company has been a failure sure knows his stuff!

NOT.EVEN.ONCE.

All those rudy and randy paul memes abandoned. Now we have to sit through another shitty libertarian meme.

I'll be back in ten years when you're old enough and care enough to vote.

I'm a HeilHitlary now

With how often the evil 4chans is being mentioned on the media i'm convinced every single anti trump post on this board is MSM attempting to combat meme magic.

Can't beat motherfuckn magic tho

Wow I'm a proud American conservative but I've realized that what we need is inclusiveness and unity. We can't risk divisiveness and hate. #Imwithher

No I support hillary! What can go wrong?

wtf i hate congressional oversight committees now!!!
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Yes that is very correct and Trump would be a danger for our country.

For more info about Hilary Clinton in your area, please head to

>hillaryclinton.com/

Thank you!

>Gary Johnson is the way to go.
fyi libertarians are morons

No shit sherlock. Of course a Libertarian is the way to go but remember people are fucking idiots and think the democratic party and republican party are different.

>/script Sup Forums.org/pol/ "insert text here" "insert # of bot replies"
This program was brought to you by Correct the Record™.
REMEMBER TO ERASE THIS PART BEFORE ACTIVATING!

kys

>flag

the people on the track are clearly jews so they deserve to be ran over

Since those people are about to be killed on private property (violation of the nap) defense of a 3rd party is not a violation of the NAP

t. Molyneux

Much better than Clinton, who apparently is so simpleminded she doesn't even know what a (C) means even though it was part of her fucking job.

In simpler terms, defense of a 3rd party that has been aggressed on is not a violation of the NAP

Same thing with a guy beating his kids in his home, you can intervene and save the kids.

I'm now a jeb!missile