This is Mohammed Salah...

This is Mohammed Salah. Salah went from slightly above average winger at Serie A to Premier League top scorer with 12 goals in 14 games.

*slips*

you're late pal

That's it. I'm sick and tired of you ruining the Sup Forums experience for Brazilians. This thread isn't even about Brazil, why do you feel the need to post this image?

This is supposed to be a friendly website and you're ruining it. At least reddit has some rules against this kind of obnoxious behaviour.

Congratulations, I'm outta here.

SALAH SALAH SALAH ALLAH ALLAH ALLAH

that's because he's being taught by the top managers, with the top resources, in one of the top first word powerhouses of the world
interesting that his international career has also reached new heights after being exposed more to the superior anglo air

qtinho makes everyone seem world class

jelly you dont have the same pace and skill set of a player in the English national team mate?

>facts anglo rodents want you to forget about

The Ripper of Russia.

BOSNIA. FUCKING BOSNIA

let's not get carried away, just because he's in the form of his life doesn't change the fact he's a poor mans Sterling

Looks like he is very good at bombing down the wing

Based Saladino
we could've got so much more money from him

>salah 35m
>lukaka 75m

He was one of the nest serie a players hue

He's better than Sterling and scores more than Kane kek

Awful b8, false flagging Scotsman detected.

how can this homeless man from the street be so fast???

You can post this a thousand times and no one will leave. In fact, every time I see this, the more I want to hang around here just because it gets on your nerves.

I first read it as cm..

Kane is a striker, crossing isn't his job

Reading comprehension.

>Sweden

oi puki
buat malu ja ashraf

I lived to see an Arab become the world's best player. Inshallah I am happy.

BASES Mohamed Salah, t's a shame Mexico and Egypt wont have a game at Russia '18

players often play better when they feel more at home in their country

i love this pasta