Which football club do you support if you live in essex?

which football club do you support if you live in essex?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Wakering_Rovers_F.C.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wet spam

really?

this

yep, most essex lads are just people who moved out of the east end of london when it started getting too foreign

what about qpr?

Yeah, west ham is a surprisingly big club with a large fanbase considering how shit they are

New England Patriots

Nobody here watches the mls, you silly leaf

i think hes talking about ice fight

qpr is mostly west london (where i live)
you either get qpr, fulham, brentford, wimbledon or (mostly) chelsea fans from where i am plus the occasional arsenal/palace/west ham fan

thx for info

MLS > Champions league

no problem xxx legend 9000 snipes xxx

dnt forget to like and subscribe

Man United

i lived in bury st edmunds for 2 years and majority of people supported Stevenage football team

i'll never understand why

Surly it would be Ipswich?

In Essex there's Colchester or Southend

Hey friend, is posting with a trip really necessary here?

West 'aaaamm or Tottnum normally.

Londoners are generally plastic as fuck and don't attend games, or are foreign, though.

Charlton definitely don't have that many fans. I live in Bexley and it's mostly Chelsea or Arsenal then the odd West Ham, Charlton or Millwall fan.

Manchester United

Tottenham or West Ham or Man Utd see (Cockney Reds)

The real answer is colchester united

I have no idea why Spurs are popular here though, other than their training ground being in Essex.

People want to watch top division football not a bunch of part time plumbers hoofing it around for Daggenham

It's close by and consistently in the epl.

>not supporting great wakering
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Wakering_Rovers_F.C.

Spurs or Man Utd

I thought Ipswich was one of those clubs about which no one could ever say 'oh yeah, I've met an Ipswich fan'. Bit like Reading. I might be taking crap