One (1) chance at life

>one (1) chance at life
>born F*nnish(ed)
end my pain

>one chance
>german

Can I borrow your rope when you're fin(n)ished?

at least you have good kebab shops

They aren't that good

Can someone explain to me the * meme?

started with turks calling kurds k*rds which then made everyone call turks t*rks which lead to the meme
t. meme historian
source: my ass could be wrong

>one (1) chance at life
>born Finnish
Literally nothing wrong with this.

but you have a bunch of qts

true. k*rd is a very old meme that was used in ultranationalist turkish forums starting around late 90s when internet first started to be a bit widespread in turkey. in turkish * is generally used to censor a swear word or whatever. so when you write k*rd you actually attribute sort of an "insult" to the word itself.

I thought it was R*ssians

i dont know, first time i saw "k*rd" was like 2001 or something.

Try going outside, Pekka.

AHHAHAHAAHHAHHHHHAHAHAHA I WIN THERE'S NO BETTER COUNTRY IT'S ALL DARKIES AND WAR EVERYWHERE ELSE

It's cold, it's wet, it's dark. People are rude. Even the dogs don't bark at you.
Life is pain.

being Icelandic is suffering tho
bad weather, bad women, and everything is super expensive so our purchasing power is well below comparably "wealthy" nations

>infinite universe with seemingly limitless potential for life
>born h*man

>tfw no Icelandic gf

>tfw no baltic qt to civilize

Icelandic women are literally worse than eternal torture and roasting in hell. The feminism is beyond the scope of the universe.

Maybe there is hope for them after all

You are welcome. In the university I had a guy with an Icelandic family name.

>Icelandic family name.

Joking or dumb?

Are you implying it was Danish or something? Anyway, he had someone living in Iceland.

Icelanders don't have family names. If your name is Gay, your sons name is Gaysson but it won't be passed on beyond him.

to clarify that was fake news created on egyptian social media and ar*bs having the mental capacity of a dull camel ate it up and spread it throughout the entire middle east

there are Icelandic family names out there, even if they're not common
but more probably he's talking about a family that adopted a family name when living abroad which is common among Icelanders to make their lives easier
usually the whole family just uses the father's patronymic

Are you memeing me? I just googled the name and Icelandic people come up with this name.

Blöndal is the name desu

It was a stupid shitpost, got me. I looked up Icelandic women for qts and it was one of the first hits.

I'll do it for free

that's an actual family name, one of the most common proper Icelandic family names
even knew a guy with the name

>dogs don't barp

>be me
>decide to go for a walk
>at 10pm of course
>mind your own business
>some asshole with his dog walking towards your direction
>whatever
>go past him
>dog suddenly barks at you for literally no reason
>never go outside again