"A New Crystal Palace"

I'll be surprised if this actually happens to Selhurst Park

actually kinda cool, at least the design has a theme other than "as post modern as possible"

This looks quite good desu

Almost too good for a shitty meme club like Crystal motherfucking Palace....

Thought this was a mall at first glance, don't know why.

use that money to rebuilt the real crystal palace

Yfw it goes up in flames like the original crystal Palace.

>be in relegation danger
>need new squad
>build new stadium instead
mmm...

>the best ground in the championship

An achievement of sorts, I suppose

I dunno, in Europe this is pretty much the standard "le modern footy stadium look". Pretty much cover the whole thing in glass like the Emirates or Spurs new stadium. I can't really criticise it though because the current Selhurst Park is easily one of the worst grounds in the whole football pyramid. Doubt it's going to happen though.

I remember when Portsmouth were going to make a shiny new stadium before they died.

What happened to brickwork?

too english

glas is cheaper than bricks and also looks better

I meant at least its kinda modeled after the actual crystal palace, this is the kinda monstrosities our teams are building (with taxpayer money ofc), pisses me right off

>looks better
nah

Hey, at least college ball will always have goat stadiums. NFL teams have always had corporate husk stadiums.

Everton will out JUST all these modern stadiums. I can feel it in my bones. Please god no.

Nothing on the Amex m8

Just looks like another shit new stadium that takes too long to get into, like Wembley. I've got into league if Ireland as all the stadiums are shitty and old school so makes it better. No cheese bars or pricey larger. Also it doesn't take long getting into. Nice lads.

Tldr please watch out league

Nice. England is doing some kino stadium redevelopments

Maybe because it looks like a mall.

I'd rather have a new stadium than a new squad, even if I did end up being relegated. That's real gains.

>three separate people wearing pape soare shirts
most unrealistic thing there

open in 2023

WHERE IS THE PARKING

where is it now?

been there plenty of times and the area doesn't handle 42000 people well.. wonder how it will do with 60k

Only an insane person would drive into London. Most people get the train, if they live far away they'll drive to a station just outside of London, use the station car park and then get the train.

>i think i know what postmodern means because i read it on Sup Forums

this is why I'm shocked to see Robbie drive to every arsenal game

do people use bikes?

You know that bigger stadium=more revenue right?

A 10k increase in attendance would means up to extra 10,15m revenue in ticket money p.a alone

Red brick stadiums are architectural kino.

you live 15 years in the past regarding football clubs economy, seriously

Yeah but personally I wouldn't cycle in London until the cycling lanes are everywhere. There are rental bikes all over London though and they're free as long as you return your bike to a station within like 10 minutes, then just take it back out again.

I won't go to a stadium if I can't drive to it

You need to buy a rascal scooter with a bigger battery, my man.

Well have fun driving about for 30 minutes trying to find a space and then having to pay like £6 an hour for the privilege.

Well, then London must be full of insane people since I've seen a shitton of cars driving when I was there....

No one drives in London because of all the traffic.

do you understand how your post here makes absolutely no sense?

When you consider how many people are using busses and the tube instead then the amount of cars on the road is extremely low. For every person driving their car through London there's probably like 1000 people using public transport.

I agree there's a lot but 1/1000 is a crazy exaggeration.

was it cocaine?

Depends what zone you live in really. I could easily see it being 1/1000 in Zone 1.

It does make sense because the roads are full of commercial vehicles like lorries and vans and public transport like busses and taxis. Most people who are driving in London are making money for doing it.

I mean motorbikes

>been there plenty of times
Eiður? Is that you?

>driving to fucking Chelsea
Enjoy dying of old age stuck in traffic. The place is by a tube station.

Oh, yeah but you still have to be a bit of a mad lad, a lot of people on bikes in London are black cab drivers learning the city because you have to know every road in London to become one, also couriers and then there's the gangs who use scooters to snatch phones out of peoples hands as they drive past.

You'll have to pay like £25 to park in Chelsea

It's really not, depending on which part of London. More than 4 million people use the Tube everyday. Not to mention buses, trams and the Overground.

>not getting the tube with the lads.

Nah. Sessler has always been a high-struck, neurotic, twitchy Jew.

The intense gum licking is slightly suspicious though.

What are you talking about? MB stadium is goat and the retractable roof is amazing.

Looks like my cpu heatsink

Not the poster that you replied to, but it's so GOAT that the roof has issues and they (the Falcons) have to play with the roof closed for the rest of the season

How are they going to build this?
the main stand runs along a row of houses

Glad to see that I am not the only person that's said that

How do you find parking?

Assuming that row isn't already part to the stadium itself, they can always just pay the residents to leave.

>driving in Chelsea
Enjoy reaching the game next month

you dont
train links are pretty good with london and surrey

it's croydon
enjoy your car not having wheels when you get back

>that little fucking Indian corner shop.

The original Crystal Palace was built while Ireland was going through the famine.

Oops, yeah that's Selhurst.

Enjoy blacks stealing your wheels if you don't just get the train

south norwood is a shithole
like half polish half wog

We could learn a thing or two about public transit to stadiums/arenas in this country

Always thought Ibrox looked sexy. They've got a great tunnel too.

Do any of our big stadiums have good parking?
Maybe Brighton's Amex? It's not in a city centre, but still has a station.

This is adequate parking for a stadium

picture i took from the train station a few matches ago
you get your own > evereytime a train pulls up

there's more space in america
that's why everything is bigger including the sodas

Do you need a scooter to get from your car to the stadium?

In all seriousness the UK hasn't got the space for shit like that, land is too expensive. That's why even Arsenal and such have basically no parking.

They damaged that building

Please explain how I'm wrong

It looks like shit and cost taxplayers like a billion dollars, its a fucking travesty

Yes, I take a segway from car. This way I can travel the parking lot to the stadium without walking.

I hate this one

ugly as shit

>£6
the LA chargers have $100 general parking

seriously?

yes, assuming it's because they are in mls stadium

Well lets say arrive just before kick off and leave the second the game ends, that's still going to be £18 which is like $25. or you could use unlimited public transport for like £10 and get as drunk as you like, seeing as you won't get away with drink driving here.

People here love driving to events. We also tailgate too.

how much is a beer in your stadiums, they are $9-$12 here

>caring about stadiums when your entire country is about to be overrun by bloodthirsty zealot muslims that have no care for your countries rules or regulations and want nothing but pain and death for you and all others that dont believe in the prophet(pedophile) muhammad

get your priorities straight eurobros, you can still stop them

*drives towards the stadium*

This fact makes me appreciate the Crystal Palace more

About the same but most people will go to a nearby pub before the game, maybe after too. It's usually only parents giving into pressure and buying their kids a hotdog that spend any money in the stadium.

This is EPL and crystal palace is in London. How hard is it to connect all the dots?

LOS

he was really happy

Good point.

the fact that a paternity test was even needed, still means that he unironically fucked her

i really don't get why black guys love fat women so goddamn much