What did you think of the new Tom Ford flick?

How upset were you about the ending?
Did you know that Isla Fischer is only one year younger than Amy Adams?
Is Bobby the most based movie cop ever?
Is there a more handsome man alive than Jake G?

Good,i wasnt,yes,yes,no

bump

Bit in the cars was 10/10, last half was worse and the ending was disappointing. Good film though.

i thought it was ok. a bit boring in places but overall i liked it. michael shannon makes every movie he's in better.

at first i disliked him because he always has those crazy eyes going on but he's grown on me and was great in this.

>Did you know that Isla Fischer is only one year younger than Amy Adams?
Did you know I just now realized Susan and Laura and their daughters are different people?

damn redheads they all rook same

It was a decent flick, nothing special besides the revenge story in a revenge story.

The story part was nice, though I didn't really enjoy the real life part of the movie. Guess it just needed more substance.

The opening is painful though.

>directed by Tom Ford

Instant trash

I haven't even seen his first but I'm intrigued now because NA had some really nice editing. What's your beef with him?

I genuinely believe if Ford just made the book part the actual film it would be a whole lot better
Loved those part and Gyllenhaal + Shannon was great

fuckjing amazing if you're into fashion shit

otherwise probably still decent watchable movie. I like tom ford now. even downloaded his other movie, but it's not that good + it's about fag love.

a single man was a great movie if you ignore the homo

didn't think this grannylover could act

fuck that. I was more interested in the daughter

yeah it's definitely watchable.

but god damn is nocturnal animals good. Oh lord, tom ford really is a talented man. and he's gay too! perhaps if we become gay we can also be so multifacetedly talented

Thoughts on jake gyllenhaals book character dying at the end?
I thought it was bittersweet and i liked it, but part of me is mad and thinks he should have lived
And I loved michael shannon and his cop friends just doing whatever the fuck they want because hes gonna die of cancer anyway, thought that was great

mediocre
didnt expect much
no
i guess
THE KING

>that shirtless scene of him shitting outside
Goalbody desu senpai aesthetic as fuck.

>grannylover

just read about his marriage. yikes!

It was a really good movie with the exception of the last scene. Felt like something a film student would pull on a short movie.

It was a bit obvious and cliche but it worked for me in the context of the movie.

Loved it.
>How upset were you about the ending?
Upset as in unhappy with how it ended or upset as in sympathizing with the main character? If the latter then yeah it was harsh but she had it coming and hopefully she decides to make some changes in her life instead of continuing with the miserable life she had.
I did not know that, no.
>Is Bobby the most based movie cop ever?
He's aight.
>Is there a more handsome man alive than Jake G?
No. I also think Jake is one of the most talented actors working today, I keep being surprised by how realistic and believable his performances are in almost every new movie I see him in and they've been very different from each other so he's definitely got range as well.

Yeah that surprised me too. Almost couldn't believe it was him.

> Thoughts on jake gyllenhaals book character dying at the end?
perfect ending desu. I mean as perfect as it can be in that situation where his wife and daughter were raped and killed.

also that made me remember there was ONE MORE GUY. there were 3 of them, right? one dude in cap got shot by cop, the long-haired dude got killed by jake gyllenhaal, but there was ANOTHER dude in cap

uh-oh, not full revenge

nvm
>Turk has been fatally shot in a botched robbery

>How upset were you about the ending?

Not at all. It was incredible.

cute :3

>I liked it
>I wasn't
>amy mommyyy isla kindergarten teacherrr hug mee
>he's alright
>NO