Why don't you have a gun, Sup Forums? How do you plan on defending what's important to you, like your lolis...

Why don't you have a gun, Sup Forums? How do you plan on defending what's important to you, like your lolis, if you don't even have a gun?

I can but first law requires I buy a safe exclusively for my gun then pay about 1500/2000 € in mental health checks after that the biggest piece you can carry is .45 or a shotgun.

After that you'll need to go a police station every month with your gun in order to keep your gun permit.

easy peasy lemon squeezy

I'm afraid I would rationalize using it. On a bigger perspective it would make sense to have a gun in every household here. Would be pretty scary to go outside though.

Why not buy one off the black market? I bet the Catalonians have plenty of illegal guns around.

>Why don't you have a gun, Sup Forums?
But I do.

You don't have to leave your gun home, as in Bestonia you can just carry it concealed! Hooray for Eesti!

That's a nice rifle attached to that sword.

because I have a machete @ home.

For an overpriced black market gun I could move to any country in Europe and live off their wefare policies, but a nigga going thru a lot right now and I just make barely enough to eat, its been 8 years since I last bought an anime figurine man.

>Hooray for Eesti!
Why is Estonia such a wonder of a country?
>That's a nice rifle attached to that sword.
Thanks bae.

That's awful, you should move to Sweden. I'd welcome you here, but we are unfortunately full at the moment.

I sold my 30.06 and bought a bow for hunting.

You should not have sold that 30.06. It's like selling a child, you just don't do it.

I like the extended seasons and extra challenge of bowhunting. No need for the .06

I do have a gun. I know it's a cheap one but it already saved me from getting robbed once.

This is not about need, mate.

Cute! Is she legal?

Yes of course.

My nigga, I've got the slightly shittier Kel tec version. Kicks like a mule don't it?

I defend myself with Navajo mysticism, and Cherokee fistisim.

bumpinho

Yeah.

I used to have one but I lost it lmao

I never saw the point in subcompacts. Why reduce grip area if a normal sized handgun conceals just as well and offers a higher capacity to boot?

It really is hard to handle, personally I wanted something really small to CC for my job which occasionally sends me into VERY rough areas of Chicago in the wee hours of the night.

I have a yugo SKS but i barely shoot it these days.

I appreciate that, but I personally have never found concealing a full-sized handgun an issue. If you can hide something big, why hide something small? G19, G17, PPQ, SFP9, HS2000... I'd pick any of the above rather than any subcompact.

I'll throw rocks like an og snownigga
you stupid pussy

women think they're cute, pretty simple

Well, they are. But it's one thing to want to own cute guns and another entirely to choose to carry them. I would hope that people made decisions based on practicality rather than looks when picking a gun to depend on.