what'd we do now

cristiANO

>gypsy
but all of them are in germany already?

hey, don't forget the Hvratistani

how can you tell them from the locals?

the gypsies dont greet you with "salam alekum"

they probably do for dem refugee gibs

what did the resident of the most Muslim country in the EU mean by that?

tatars are basically christians who show up on different charts

sure sure

>living in a country with double digit muslim AND gypsy rates

how the fuck did we ever let that shithole join the EU?

you romanians at least provide us with prostitutes, what do the bulgars ever contribute?

>leftovers from ottoman times concentrated in a few areas mainly near the borded with one of the biggest muzzie contries in the world
vs
>having 6% muzzie population virtually just from the last 20 years cos you decided to invite every ISIS member, build them houses and mosques and give free gibs
not even remotely comparable
also
>balkan muzzies
>"""muslims"""
fuckers eat pork drink more alcohol than me and never go durka durka with bombs at public squaits, i think ill be fine

what is it with shitskins and samsungs?

most of our muslims are turks, just like yours

and the ISIS fighters are now stuck in your country ever since the balkan route is closed, enjoy!

you are the poorest country in the EU btw, aren't you ashamed of yourselves?

workforce since you huns are all too brittle boned and old to work yourself?

>fuckers eat pork drink more alcohol than me and never go durka durka with bombs at public squaits, i think ill be fine

I met a bunch of turkmen and tatars and they all ate pork and drank alcohol. not particularly interested in blowing themselves up either and their women are TOP tier so they don't give a fuck about raping western wome neither

not really, no

they are pretty chill, most of them are peasants that just stick to their villages in the south, grow tobacco and crops and dont stir shit.the other half usually fucks off to germany or netherlands, etc since all the turks have some cousin or relative there making doners or whatever, kek
dont really mind them, hard working folks, could've been way worse, considering the muzzies in western yurop.
the only bad muzzies in the balkans are the albanians i guess, but ive never seen one so whatever

>over 10%
gypos are 4% my dude

Can't agree more