He was a big guy

He was a big guy.

In french, "tall" and "great" (as in x the Great) are the same word

lanklets are inferior

But Peter was a tall Russian aryan, not a French manlet.

t. Paki manlet

Peter was a well built man, and not a mere lanklet

t. owns multiple pairs of platform shoes

>Nicky the Manlet
no wonder why he got cucked by Rasputin and shot

>tall leaders:
Peter the Great
George Washington
De Gaulle
Cool guys in general

>manlets
Hitler
Mussolini
Napoleon
Stalin
etc.,
genocidal maniacs

What's up with that?

>aryan
>russian

Peter was like 1/4th or 1/8th Tatar

And ? Peter the great wasn't the only one to be called "the Great" you know

Slavs are related to vedic and avestan aryans.

if your "country" hasnt had a 7 foot tall leader, then it's not really a country

Russians are Aryan dumbass

No he wasnt

Russians are the descendants of Viking settlers

His mother had Tatar ancestry

Only the small part near the Baltics, probably. And old Rurikovich dynasty.

That could mean that the mother was 1/8th tatar or even less, which results in Peter being much less than 1/4th tatar

>“The tsar … had instructed Prince-Caesar Romodanovsky to round up all the dwarfs in Moscow and send them to St Petersburg. Their owners were told to provide smart outfits for the dwarfs in the latest Western fashion, with plenty of gold braid and periwigs … On the day about seventy dwarfs formed the retinue for the wedding ceremony, which was accompanied by the stifled giggles of the full-sized congregation … a spectacle made all the funnier by the fact that most of the dwarfs were of peasant extraction with coarse manners. At the feast … the dwarfs sat at miniature tables in the centre of the room, while full-sized guests watched them from tables at the sides. They roared with laughter as dwarfs, especially the older, uglier ones who hunchbacks, huge bellies and short crooked legs made it difficult for them to dance, fell down drunk or engaged in brawls."

Manlets BTFO

Yes

Finnic people aren't Vikings

I'm not talking about Finnic people, I am talking about the Rus' people who were Norsemen

A few dozen people who left behind nothing but the word Rus

No, Russians are true vikings. They are aryans. Hitler was wrong.

once again
>vikings
>germans
>europeans
>aryan
"no". poos are aryan, the rest are people larping.

для тeбя

>poos
You mean poles? Weren't they like, the only nation that Hitler still called non-aryan later in the war?

Poos are the lower castes though. The vedic upper castes were clearly the Aryan invaders.

No I mean Indians. I don't care what some angry Austrian had to say on this issue, only what the etymology of the word Aryan tells us.
Sort of, but the word Aryan only lived on in modern day India (for upperclassmen), Pakistan/Afghanistan, and Iran. Hitler and the nazis just appropriated it.

Yeah, Hitler appropriated it, that is true. but genetically speaking, the sizable portion of the upper classes are in the same genetic group as other Indo-Europeans, hence Russians can be considered "aryan" by extension since they are closely related to the bronze age Indo-Iranian tribes who came from Southern Russia. .

Russian upper class is Semitic.

Well, while it's true the word Aryan most likely came to South Asia via Indo-European settlers, the word was lost to other Indo-European languages.
So in a sense you could argue the Nazis re-appropriated it, but if you do that, like you said, by extension all Indo-Europeans, from Portugal to Pakistan/northern India would be considered Aryans; but people on here use the word as a substitute for European or Germanic for some reason.

By upper class, I meant the Indian Pakistani upper class (mostly Brahmins and Khatris along with some other groups).

>poos
Sure. But Europeans migrated from India.
Thats where the Aryan meme comes from

No it isnt

>Europeans migrated from India

No, the Europeans and the Indian and Pakistani upper classes moved out of central/western Asia.

>by the early Medieval Ages, the Scythians and their closely related Sarmatians were eventually assimilated and absorbed (e.g. Slavicisation) by the Proto-Slavic population of the region

no, they lost their aryan identity/culture

What?
Tall genocidal maniacs
>Idi Amin
>Saddam Hussein
>Mohammed Omar
>Osama Bin Laden
You're cherry picking.
Short leaders (although I like Hitler and Napoleon)
>Winston Churchill
>James Madison
>Benjamin Harrison