Marvel's new Iron Man is 15-year-old black girl

archive.is/tuKZa

Why can't they just let things be?

das da original story brah, when black comix writerz were da shitz but whitey stol they ideaz

huge afro and hoop earings....
what a fuckin stereotype

WE

WHITED when?

She looks like an overly stereotypical black character in some b-tier comedy flick, the hair is ridiculous tbqh

WHY
WHY WOULD YOU
WHAT DO YOU GET FROM THIS

So how doe she fit the helmet on?

COMEDY
GOLD

How does the hair fit in the helmet?

By 2020 all superheroes will be crippled obese black trannies crawling around on the ground while white men are dissolved in their slime trails.

What do you have against blacks people, user?

Are any of them ever Asian?

What could you possibly have in favor of them?

WHITE BLACK PANTHER WHEN???!?!?!??!?!

COME ON

ITS TWENTY SIX TEEN

But why do they need to turn all of them black? We have black Superman, Captain America, Batman, Green Lantern, now Iron-Man. No new black villains that I know of though, like Lex Luthor.

Lex has been black and white. In the animated stuff he's always been some kind of pale black. A better black villain would be Waller.

>Insiders say she will have a white boyfriend

OY VEY TIME TO CHANGE TACTICS. WE'VE PUT BM/WF FIRST. NOW LETS GO BF/WM. HNNNGH THE DIVERSITY.

BLEACHED.COM

No one seems to be asking the important question:

Why call it Iron Man if it's going to be a girl from now on?

Oh, and also, Wonder Woman.

Should be called Iron Maiden.

What because she's a woman? I don't think you understand the situation you're in right now.

>MFW I don't read capshit anymore

Expect female Jesus within next 3 years

riri williams here AMA

You're giving our a good amount of time, who knows what the fuck will happen in 2017

Literal cultural appropriation.

When will thor be a muslim?

They're going to make all super heroes "diverse" but keep the villains white. The demonization of the white race will reach a new level...

Asian Hulk

Had they gone that route ... there would have been no issues, and would have been a badass name like War Machine(you know, another black guy)

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY is going to read a comic about a mary sue.
Nothing to do about race or gender, the fact that's she's 15 years old, in MIT, reverse engineered an iron man suit and is now the protege of Tony Stark screams BORING.
Comic book readers want to believe in something magical, but it's the struggle with weaknesses that make them interesting, if a character is impervious and knows what to do and can never fail, nobody cares to know what happens next because they already know what will happen next.

At least Marvel has the courtesy of making a new character, less we forget the Thor fiasco.

LMAO, can we get this trending

#whitepanther

Thor already is muslim

>Tyrone Man

>fiasco
But user, according to Marvel everyone loves the new Thor :^)

>new ghostbusters are sjw and hipsters.

Seems like they want to go against the white-washed media that has been over-exposed for the past 4 decades.

[spoiler]Also pandering to a wider audience[/spoiler]

>Nobody, and I mean NOBODY is going to read a comic about a mary sue.
iron man 2 was awful precisely because it was about a tony sue

>Iron Man writer Brian Michael Bendis told...
>Brian Michael Bendis was born on August 18, 1967 in Cleveland, Ohio to a Jewish-American family

big shock

That's very sexy actually, my dick is happy

two questions:

1. How does she fit her mess of hair in the helmet?

2. What's next, disney makes tron 3 about stopping bad white dude as Olivia Wilde's character becomes a tranny?

Because blacks will only ever be successful if they build off the pre-existing success of the white man.

Otherwise they're fucking useless melanoids lmao.

Isn't it funny how these people never take the gamble of creating a new character to portray their beliefs because the know it will be a huge failure?
So they take a existing big hit and mess it up a little bit and hope for people to eat it.
And if all goes wrong they just say "it was another dimension/reality lol!"
Pitiful.

go ahead, throw money away for numale bragging rights Marvel

Does not look 15 imo

wish comics would include other races besides white and black

>90% white
>8% black
>2% everything else

The reason they do that is it gets media attention.
Media attention = selling power.