>Canada's "Obama"

Other urls found in this thread:

m.liveleak.com/view?i=855_1425380286
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are hipsters a minority in Canadá?

>tfw no sikh bf

>NDP
>Winning

retard. All he's going to do is split the left wing vote so the Conservatives win. So I kinda like the guy

Trudeau is Canada's Obama, though.

>popular
>pretends to be left-wing
>conservative 89iq retards believe it, too
>he's actually a neoliberal who will sell the country to the banks, rape the environment, get involved in destabilizing other countries, etc.

>Singh supports decriminalizing personal possession of all drugs, and treating it as a medical issue rather than a criminal issue.

Wtf I love Sikhs now

But will he legalize weed even if "they" try stopping him?

Literally nothing wrong with this, Sikhs are fine

I don't support this, but only because niggers south of the border will assume he's a Muslim.

Here he is without his turban.

>tfw he looks like Jason Momoa

Wew. Do you think people are going to fall for this a second time?

>NDP
>winning
>ever

>t. BC

The NDP just lost every seat in Quebec but also cost the Liberals a bunch in the GTA/Vancouver. They're still not going to win.

Trudeau could win based on the Liberals taking back NDP seats in Quebec but I doubt it because they're livid about the illegals. I think it's a toss up between a Scheer/Trudeau minority. I think Ontario will turn on the Liberals since Trudeau has cosied up to Wynne who is despised and since he's done fuck all for the economy. Who knows about what BC will do. But the Tories are already leading in some polls and lots of people are mad about Omar Khadr, tax hikes, and the border crissis and now maybe this terrorist attack who knows (though that's Alberta and they will vote Conservative anyway).

as a life long NDP voter prior to the migrant crisis, I am not sure how I'd feel about present day NDP winning.

I'll have to wait and see what this guy proposes for the party before I can support them again.

seeing as how it will be legalized before he can even run for office I don't think he has to worry about it.

Recreational weed is legal here starting 01Jul2018, the legal age to buy will be 19. They haven't decided if it will be sold exclusively at dispensaries or also the liquor stores.

True, rather he is Canda's Obama 2.0, now even more tolerance point. As a genuine left winger I have to say that my impression of him is that he isn't very left wing at all, just a more genuine liberal as oppossed to Trudeau who actually is selling arms to the eternal Sauds and not doing anything about climate change

t. sikh

Bro tier

>The NDP just needlessly torpedoed any chance of winning the election

Jack, please come back from the dead

>They haven't decided if it will be sold exclusively at dispensaries or also the liquor stores.
This aspect is a provincial issue, though,

They smell funny tho.

Has he won the leader of NDP race?

Yes

Who will be his Kaleesi when he inevitably wins? Will he take a foreign bride, like Ivanka Trump?

Indians are ALPHAS. DEAL WITH IT, Western boys!

We OWN your women, North American-fags!

>The NDP just lost every seat in Quebec but also cost the Liberals a bunch in the GTA/Vancouver. They're still not going to win.
When did an election happened?

Why do these pajeet scumbags detest their own country so much I guess they dont like the smog, garbage and shit filled streets of India so they have to leach of another nation. Fuck off.

>non wh*Te PM
B A S E D

daddy

Awwww, poor Western Boy is MAD. We are taking over and here's nothing you can do. Blacks are popular in America, Indians here in Canada, and UK has Muslims. That's just how it is, so DEAL WITH IT!

Fuck off wh*Toid beast. Men are speaking.

they lost their chances i mean. nobody in quebec will vote for someone wearing a turban.

No but they'll never vote for a practicing sikh.

Oh, so you're talking about the 2015 election?

The NDP destroyed the cons in BC though, Bradwall resigned and the Ontario Tories are looking to commit ritualistic suicide with their platform. Conservatives are getting battered on a provincial level.

what the fuck is up with sikhs and their stringy beards, it literally looks like noodles on their faces

They dont shave so they all end up with pube beards because the hair doesn't come back rough.

Indian men just ooze with sexiness. Nothing is superior to them :)

You are a parasite a leech on the under-belly of a prosperous nation who was once a part of
a great empire that took what it want from your feeble race in your detestable homelands.

Sikh don't have a dept hate towards Muslims?

DEFECATED

Nope. Any retard dumb enough to literally believe in his/her religion is not a fit leader for modern society.

edgy

No, a lot of Indians just have really soft facial hair.

They do for the most part

Damn, he sexy tho
I'd let him terrorize my ass

Funny, I'm not a pathetic wh*Toid so that doesn't apply.

This scum really lacks self criticism. That hair looks like a garden bush.

t.Joao Soares da Silva Narayam

You guys are so fucking pathetic. Indian Men are gentlemen. You're just jealous b/c you can't compete. Not their faults that you guys spend all your time in your basements, rather than being productive members of society.
Indian Men have become great actors, engineers, entrepreneurs, scientists, etc. A lot o (other) white women, blacks, latinas and (to a certain degree) Oriental ladies have 'awoken" and see how great they can be.

He'll literally never win. The NDP has never been further from a federal victory

show bob pls kek

THIS

Indian Men have charisma, intelligence and money. All three of those qualities means POWER and RESPECT. I wouldn't count them out. Why you so jelly?

Ewww, no offense, but I only like Indian men and White guys (though, lately, not as much).

I don't want to be racist, but indian men are mostly weird unhygienic idiots

You would still be shitting in the streets if you weren't allowed to migrate here. If understanding the most basic of sanitary practices were a part of the citizenship test most of you would be disqualified. You treat your own people like indentured servants bringing them here to work for scraps on bogus work visas to slave in unsafe workshops while making them live with the 6 generations of another family in a two bedroom apartment while stipending their wages for food and lodging under threat of losing the visa. That is awoken. But I guess even that is preferable to India.

feel like pure shit just want him back

I'd like to see his kirpan sword if you know what i mean
>I only like Indian men
I'm into shit too baby. We could defecate in your desganted shitiing street together.

It's never going to happen. Indians are rising in strength and numbers. Might as well befriend one, and hope he doesn't breed with your women :)

Canadians are by far the WORST posters on this board ever. I wish we could just range ban them all.

lol, Aussies, go back to worshipping your Muslim overlords. In fact, I think your neighbourhood watch leader needs a good sucking from you and your mother.

>lol, Aussies, go back to worshipping your Muslim overlords. In fact, I think your neighbourhood watch leader needs a good sucking from you and your mother.

Why don't Indians ever move to the Maritimes?

Ching Chang go suck a goat you Muslim

>Ching Chang go suck a goat you Muslim

>tfw no sikh bf

My riding has been solid NDP for the last 20+ years.

no large population centers for them to mill around in. 3rd worlders crave large urban centers.

>clearly political thread
>up for 5 hours
Really makes you think

yet post a flat earth thread and it gets deleted in 5 minutes.
who is paying these mods???

>who is paying these mods???

Nestle

bro tier

i hope they're paying them well

All they can eat

Probably the same reason why the populations there are rather small. Less opportunity compared to cities.

In five years every street in Canada will look like this
m.liveleak.com/view?i=855_1425380286

>tfw no sikh bf

>not just posting the webm
Lazlo, I...

Those two white faces in the company of apes. Do people not just be real and look at how all these MUDs looking fucking disgusting?

No one in their right mind wants to breed with a pajeet though. Emphasis on right mind.

That one on the right is built like chloe.

is he bro tier?

>it's a bullied by Jamaicans chimpout
Ayy lmao

>somali defends degenerate west africans
for what purpose?

Checked. You have some good digits and bants for a br hue monkey.

>NDP
>ever forming the federal government

>vote in a young, hip, popular, party leader
>he fucks everything up
>proceed to do it again
Wew Canada

and now he's lost all those votes from Quebec again.

Sikhs are based but this one doesn't sound like one based on his statements and views.

Yeah exactly. Jacko only became opposition leader because he won all of those Quebec seats, and those frogs will NOT be voting for a towel head

>spamming political images and webms all day on an anonymous cartoon image forum because you got bullied as a kid
Lmao you live such a sad fucking life.

>defends degenerates by inventing nonexistent boogeymen
I was never bullied you autistic Somali. Are you some kind of fob drawn to their degenerate culture?

>its nooooooot meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Lmao you're such an autistic faggot you know that. Literally the Ikibey of Canada.

>proceeds to wear saggy pants and listen to rap music like a typical teenage fob

>muh rap music is bad
that still sounds more exciting than your excuse of a 'life' lmao

How is it better than yours when you're in every thread sperging out?