sigh

This is a men btw.

Instant enemy.

Takei is a closet homophobic!
Being homosexual is not "changing".

Blank slate.

>man

Not by any definition I know of.

The leftists so quickly turn on their own and consume them.

Good. It was a long time coming for that slant eyes nip nong to get eaten by the left.

>Sulu was clearly straight in the original timeline
>he's now suddenly gay in the new timeline
>Simon Pegg and JJ Abbrams just accidentally endorsed the theory that being gay is nuture rather than nature
top fucking kek

>translation: I view asians as emotionless, t. sheltered subcurbcuck

They just keep eating themselves.

Do these people not know the difference between a character and the actor? You can have a straight character portrayed by a gay actor and vice versa ffs.

I remember having read quite a while ago that Takei said he would be opposed to making Sulu gay, as he and the character were not the same and that it was not how the character was conceived.

I'm really pleased to see he stayed consistent with that even though people will hate on him for not following their agenda.

nurture rather than nature*

OMG the lefties are trying so hard to show off their enlightenment and failing so badly.

Yeah in just a matter of hours they turned on him, now "he doesn't know what he's talking about".

This really isn't inclusive or diverse enough imo, why isn't it a genderfluid tranny?

There is no right or wrong, only agenda.

The craziest part is the people involved apparently knew he didn't think it was a good idea, did it anyway, and then STILL claimed it was a tribute to him. How did they not see this backfire coming?

Can't accuse him of racism, homophobia or white privilege.

Most just stay silent because they have no principles, Takei seems to be a good faggot.

>Asian faggots don't know what's best for themselves and their legacy, but we sure as fuck do.
The fucking arrogance of the left, holy fucking shit

This, he needs to be a dragonkin

Jews Jew abrams at it again!

LOOK AT THIS FAGGOT'S PROFILE PIC

What is wrong with these people?

Why cant these people just make one tweet and be done? Why is always 4 tweets in a row with 6 words per tweet?

Isn't the entire re-imagining based on the notion that the "timeline" has been interrupted and changed by those Romulans and future Spock coming through the black hole and affecting events a hundred years in the past?

I guess gays aren't "born that way" after all.

>"I told him, 'Be imaginative and create a character who has a history of being gay, rather than Sulu, who had been straight all this time, suddenly being revealed as being closeted.'" (Takei had enough negative experiences inside the Hollywood closet, he says, and strongly feels a character who came of age in the 23rd Century would never find his way inside one.)
100% reasonable, but idiots like can't see anything beyond their insane "diversity" agenda.

>blank slate
>except for the fact that he had a wife and a daughter in the films

Jew Jew isn't directing this one tho.

They're coming down from triggered adrenaline

Well if he's against retarded diversity quotas then he's won my respect back.

Especially after holding them aloft as some kind of beacon for years.

>'Be imaginative and create a character who has a history of being gay, rather than Sulu, who had been straight all this time, suddenly being revealed as being closeted.'
Holy fuck this. Stop rewriting straight characters and just write new ones.
t. gay

Honestly, is ANY seeing the new Trek film? I've seen zero hype for it. They killed Anton, and that did nothing, and now they pissed off Takei.

It's not looking so good

>just write new ones.
top fucking kek, the lefties can't write new characters for shit

The first two films didn't have the spirit of what made Star Trek, Star Trek. They turned them into generic action films.

Didn't Sulu have a daughter in the original series?
How did Kirk's dad's death and the destruction of Vulcan cause him to want dick?

Pretty much. The first one was a decent action flick. The second movie was horrible.

But he's lead producer. So he basically has full control over the movie. Plus producers do sit in on set from time to time. Especially a kike like JJ. gotta make sure things go according to plan

>top kek!

urgay you made my day

Takei seems like a cool guy, he's hilarious on Stern and such. Got a good sense of humor about himself

Remember when common consensus among white girls was "Neil Patrick Harris is the hottest womanizing gay guy ever"?

Yeah I know, it's why they're recycling capeshit endlessly.
I'll just go back to my mongolian sculptures as usual I guess.

Not necessarily that, he's about respecting creator vision which is something admirable. It's like what's going on with all these Marvel superheroes; it's a giant perversion of what the original creators would have wanted of them, to be so haphazardly thrown about character-wise without any respect for the central visions within which they were created. (mind you, they would have liked legacy characters, provided they were handled right e.g. Wally West and not what they're going for with Iron Grill and what they overtly want of Miles).

god Nero was such a gigantic faggot. What a fucking baby

>changing the original lore
>for fucking Star Trek

LOLMAAAAOOOOOOO

Abrams is in for a world of hurt.

Believe it or not, a lot of people in "diversity" groups don't like affirmative action because it makes them feel like they're playing with a handicap—it suggests they wouldn't have gotten the job/position/school if it wasn't given to them via diversity quota.

In fact, it seems like the people most vocal and for diversity aren't of those groups at all.

guys this isnt a new movie

its yet another star trek TV series, this time all about gayness and trannies, and its going to be graphic about it.

GET SHIT ON SIMON PEGG YOU FUCKING CLOSET POZ CHASER

All of the Trek movies aside from TMP were mostly generic action movies, especially the TNG ones.

No this is for the shitty movie canon, not the TV series.

Eric Banna was not the best choice to play him. I think they just needed some sex appeal. Also the character himself was kind of a douche. So the Romulan sun exploded...so the Federation is to blame? B-b-b-b-but they tried to prevent it...and failed. So the Federation is to blame for the destruction of Romulus?

Gorge Thegay is right though, Sulu as a fag is continuing the trend of effeminizing and emasculating the Asian male, something that's the antithesis of the Sulu character as Roddenberry intended. Sulu was kind of autistic but he was a very masculine character and he was banging white bitches all the time, he even tried to fuck uhura a few times when he got drunk on that water virus thing
Making him a fag is continuing an old Hollywood trend of dickless Asian men and is a step backward, the Jew knows this and intends it and these sjws are just useful idiots for the hyperkiking

IMO First Contact was the start of the all-action Trek.

The two Nicholas Meyer films (khan and undiscovered country) are pretty good even if VI is just chernobyl in space

Takei explanation makes perfect sense though.

He says that in the 23rd century there would be no need to be "in the closet" and have to "come out" as gay, because being gay would have been acceptable for over 200 years already.

He also says that they should just make a new character gay, instead of going back and changing old ones to be gay.

Its even brought up that Sulu had a daughter.

Whoah!!! The first one blew major uncut Klingon cock, but Wrath of Khan was '2' and is a good movie regardless of whether you're a Trek fan or not.

Sulu wanted to fuck Mudd's women. He was also hypnotized by Ilea's charms, because Deltan women are apparently gods at sex

>LGBTG+%4 activist
>gun grabber
>based

exactly. the motivation for it was retarded

>REEEEEEEEE Y U NO SAVE ROMULUS SPOCK

>I couldn't get there fast enough

>RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They're mostly talking about the jewjew remakes

I didn't say they were bad, they were just primarily action movies. Because they rightly realized making 2.5 hour long television episodes was a god awful idea.

I deeply resent how every single god-damned story must always be about HaShoah at all times.

Have you ever went through his Facebook page? Everything is anti trump, and gay shit. How could someone like that be based?

Holy shit! SJWs BTFO.

KEK

So...fucking with the timeline can make people gay or ungay?

This, WoK is genre-transcending, and worked because of passed-over but more talented Hispanic Montalban channeling genuine hate for talentless but privileged Shatner. It was actually directed by a guy whose speciality was what-if worst-enemy contests. His other major film was about HG Wells chasing Jack The Ripper through time.

Yep Takei is totally correct.

No one had a problem with gays or whatever on Star Trek. For God sake Riker fucked everything.

Rewriting one of the first positive Japanese characters on television as gay is just fucking stupid.

SJW's, just stop, please.

Ha ha ha ha ha

Apparently a black hole countless light years from Earth can affect the sexual orientation of Korea/Japanese humans.

And he was meant to represent "all Asian people" which is why he is named after the Sulu Sea
Making him gay then is specifically a desexualising demasculinizing attack on the Asian man by, who could have guessed, Jew Jew Heebrams

Star Trek TMP - If you like visuals, photography, movie making, models, craft, vision, TMP is your paradise. The plot may be iffy, but the movie does an amazing job at showing what kinds of new SFX were possible in 1979

ST II - Khan is regarded as the best movie. Lots of action, but also many overarching themes about life and death, our own obsolecense and such.

ST III - gets a bad rap for coming after Khan, the plot and themes change significantly, the budget suffered a bit, but if you dont hold it in the shadow of II its alright

ST IV- Voyage Home was pretty good. Just the right amount of Sci-Fi and Camp to appeal to non-trekkies of the time.

ST V -

ST IV - Same director as Khan so you get more overarching themes and blend of action and dialog. Movie is relevant to the real-life politics of the time, so think USSR and falling of the wall when you watch this movie

ST Generations (7) : Good bridge to connect the worlds of Picard and Kirk (TNG tv show had started during the filming to Star Trek V) Good action SFX

ST: First Contact (8): Regarded as the Best Picard-era movie. Good encounters with the borg and features some fleshing out of the main cast we never saw on the Show

ST Insurrection (9) - Lots of humor in this one, but not necessarily a good thing. Has an overlaying theme of "save the planet from the greedy people!" Not awful, but not really great in the Picard Line up

ST Nemesis - The Conclusion to the Picard-era, haven't seen it in a while so cant really say much. Not awful, but it did kinda kill the franchise for a while.

>uncut Klingon cock

"Peoples" not "people" because fucking autocorrect is illiterate

Its actually damaging to the character but you aren't allowed to say this in real life. Japanese men are usually very gay or samurais or ninjas. Making Sulu a very strong, straight, normal man would be weirdly very important for the advancement of Asian men in cinema.

It shows that they can be just as straight as any character, they CAN be something other then gay or ninjas.

Considering that Praxis was already destroyed in Into Darkness (decades before it was supposed to be), I assume there's either a lot more things that altered this timeline, or more likely, they just don't give a shit about the old canon and do whatever they want.

Thank you Japan you said it better than I did.

>khouri

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU YOU'RE NOT ONE OF US

Of course he is pissed off.

He was playing a straight guy.

So they are either telling him that his character was so unimportant you might as well change the sexuality because it is trend or they thought he was playing a closeted gay all this time.
Because gay people can't play straight or be not defined by their sexuality, right?

God I hope SJWs never make me their pet cause and try to help me.
They are worse than the most homophobic bigots.

The best thing that can be said about 5 was that it had David Warner in it.

The futuristic marshmallow dispenser was kind of funny in a wtf way too

These new age libtards (>21) don't understand how diverse the original star trek was for its time. There are multiple reviews and documentaries glorifying star trek for its diversity. By these goofs saying "this is a long awaited nod to George" they are implying (excuse the trigger word fellas) that the original star trek show was some how old and outdated for today's standard when it came to actors. These people are just jumping to conclusions without any previous knowledge on how the original show changed television. This is in part why George feels as if it is unessisary to state sulu's sexually orientation, it doesn't effect how great the show is and will only distract from the real importance of the show unity.

Tl;Dr: liberals are dumb

Asians count as white when it's convenient.

They have no loyalty.

They should have made Kirk and Spock gay they always had that kind of thing going on

Jews are so good at this. They devote spend time and energy to attacking groups they perceive as a threat to their rule.

That is why they have destroyed comics, comic books, cartoons, video games and anything else they get their hands on.

I have a sneaky suspicion that these writers HATE their life and HATE their job but they are only in it to "DESTROY THE CIS WHITE MALE".

That is why there is this push to remove sexy armor in video games, remove sexy female superheroes and destroy science fiction and fantasy and sports.

Can you think of a single men's only club or activity anymore?

Why the fuck not.

Holy shit. I thought I was the only one on Earth who noticed that Praxis was in pieces.

What else would you be expecting?

the actor that played chekov died. kill the character (or retire him) and insert new gay guy.

wow that was hard...how do the left manage to do this and still keep their sanity?

Their 'enlightenment' over the rest of us keeps them chuggin' along.

>They are worse than the most homophobic bigots.

We could have done without that part Faggot

if he has xy chromosomes he's a man you dumb maple syrup sucking moose fucker

>Can you think of a single men's only club or activity anymore?

They've even infiltrated Islamic jihad

That third comment
>he has a different opinion, so he must have been brainwashed

>The two Nicholas Meyer films (khan and undiscovered country) are pretty good even if VI is just chernobyl in space

VI was rather prophetic and there are some amazing parallels with what's going on in the world today.

"LET THEM DIE"

ITT: this is weird coming from takei