Polish soldiers carrying bows and arrows

>polish soldiers carrying bows and arrows

Were any poles offended by this scene?

Are you really that stupid? They had bows and arrows because they knew who he was and what he could do.

what movie is this from?

Kino Men: Armaggedon

>poles
>affording to go to the cinema
lol

>One polish guy holding a bow
You just know one of them had a quiver full of arrows and the other one had a ladder.

>that's take our metal guns to the guy who can control metal

It's from uprising

Not a Pole but I was offended by how the portrayed a bow that is lazily held by a guy is powerful enough to kill both a child and a woman at once.

they should have given him a crossbow instead.

don´t forget that they acted as if Poland hadn´t even invented handcuff yet as well.

opting to just give them a rope to cover up budget issues

user, don't you know? That's Magnet Man, the man who controls metal.

Honestly, Assbender's polish pronunciation offended me more.

couldnt he just explode them by using the iron in their blood

I don't think the wife died, it was just the daughter.

they're cops not soldiers
magnetos polish was pretty bad

Jem and the Holograms

No that's Magnetite the man who controls magnets.

In X2, he had to really focus to do that pull out the iron from the guard's body. He'd get shot before he killed one of these.

Kek

Also I think Mystique put some iron in that guard's glass to have more iron in his body or some shit like that.

Anyway, I'm not sure how those random Polish cops found a bunch of bows and arrows or how they knew how to use them.

Don't arrows have metal on the business end? Or did he impale two people with a sharpened stick? What a stupid fucking movie.

I always wondered if extracting of iron from his body really supposed to kill him?

I don't know, would massively puncturing your veins kill you?

Magnetta man

later in the movie after being buffed he can literally pull metal from the earth itself.
too bad the movie sucks ass it was a neat concept