Congrats Burgerbros. You won

Congrats Burgerbros. You won.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/07/bernie-sanders-ben-carson-vp-social-media-225268
youtube.com/watch?v=lSbeUBoVm-E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what a terrible thread sage

Anglos have no business being on Sup Forums. This is a germanic board.

You did it Sup Forums

>bernie hasn't dropped out
>50% of bernie supporters said they wont vote hillary
>right now the hillary case is causing insane in fighting in the government, to the point that even if she gets off scot free its likely high level FBI people will walk and talk or leak info
>the gop had somewhere around 2 million more people voting in the primaries the the dems
>nigger turnout has bottomed out, neither bernie nor hillary makes them get up and go like obama
>rcp polls are skewed as fuck just like brexit

DELETE THIS

>bernie

It's ogre

my point isn't that bernie will get shit, its that the email scandal and his supporters are going to sink the dems

p.s. I am gay

California was June 7, dumbass

I know Hillary is Merkel for USA except WORSE

Please don't mock the Bernouts any further. They are all homeless now, so they can't even see this.

Let's meme Carson vs Sanders into reality. It would be 100x more fun than watching Hillary going to the bathroom in the middle of the debate.

politico.com/story/2016/07/bernie-sanders-ben-carson-vp-social-media-225268

You're just fucking wrong bro

What have you contributed to the world?

If Sweden was nuked tomorrow, who would notice? who would cry? - niggers, feminist and marxists aside.

Anglofags are disgusting, weak third rate french rapebabies, we can all agree on this, but they are a noble and tough people too. Scandinavia hasn't shined for a thousand years now. Maybe you should investigate that issue first.

Bernie fans are all beta fucktards. Come November they'll be voting for Clinton along with all the other sheep.

We need them to chimp out at the DNC.

AND we need to start using Hillary's White Privilege against her. We have to just get the blacks to not turnout to vote.

Hillary is Metatron for the US.
She wants absolute authority to the point of running a Jew-stringed autocracy in all but name. That's the whole point of the CF.

Our only hopes at this point are either a miracle-tier scandal about Clinton or that polls are extremely skewed because of the stigma attached to the "Trump supporter" status à la Brexit.

You forgot muslims.

>implying all the male bernie bros wont just sit at home

they're low energy, hillary is like their shitty mom trying to get them off reddit for dinner

>White Privilege

that shit doesn't apply to women according to the SJW faggots

also good luck trying to get blacks to hate on the Clintons. The reason Bill is kept alive with the blood of little girls is for Hillary to win the black vote.

Kasich confirmed VP
Place your bets now before the bookies catch on

>What have you contributed to the world?
Everything. Those filthy anglo SCUM took credit for our inventions and discoveries.

Hey now, we give you credit for the strap on and cuck sheds.

Bump

Listen, I know niggers. I know niggers much too well.

You will have a much easier time convincing black men not to vote for Hillary because she's a white woman. As for black women, appealing to Jesus is probably your best bet.

You disgust me.

Well you do have some pretty fantastic metal music, with mathematically precise and greatly skilled performers

youtube.com/watch?v=lSbeUBoVm-E

>An army of Swedes, performing God's deeds
>Showing no fear, their judgement is near
>When, the king and his men
>Their enemies sight, prepare for the fight

>Tfw tears in your eyes

We can't push the woman line because it might stop black men (who don't vote anyway), but women will rush to her defense.

We can push the Jesus line though.