Why is LA full of bandwagon faggots who aren't loyal to their teams and know nothing about sports?

Why is LA full of bandwagon faggots who aren't loyal to their teams and know nothing about sports?

>faveLA

Because it's a city that consists entirely of vain, vapid cunts who think they're special?

is this how you see mexicans?

because the city is actually full of mexicans

There are loyal fans but there is a large amount of Midwest cuck boys/girls that move to SoCal. Blame the Midwest

Don't make fun of the Rams.

100% this

rent free

Is there are City more associated with winning than LA?

>LA rent is skyrocketing
>can live in OP’s head rent free instead

FeelsAmazingMan. Things are finally looking up for me.

>germany knowing anything about LA
there are a bunch of mexicans, but theres more of those kardashian wannabe types and a million aspiring but talent-less singer/writer/actor/model/dancer/director types than there are mexicans.

>Having to take memes from /asp/

Holy crackers this board is pure shit.

a) I've been there, so you can't fool me
b) pic related (at 32)

actors are maybe like 1% of the city (and all those surrounding meme cities of LA county), which is still a lot and probably the highest actor rate anywhere in the world, but face it, half of the city is mexican at this point

whites in general are a minority compared to non-whites in LA

>meme from /asp/
Whats the meme?

>ptown
>50% mexican
I call bull, maybe passaic with the peruvians but not ptown

>whites in general are a minority compared to non-whites in LA

Just like how you and I both are minorities in our own country :).

We only have time for winners, unlike flyovers we won't waste energy supporting losers

sorry m8, I'm white, straight and (officially) catholic

by that, i'm part of the majority in any of the major demographic stat in germany

but all the best to you!

Can't you guys ever find a nice medium ground? You're either trying to exterminate a whole race in death camps or letting refugees rape all your women and doing fuck all about it.

We're the New York of the West Coast. Let me know when other West Coast cities start winning championships as much as we do.

sure sure and you're letting paki rape gangs rape thousands of your little girls, blabla

new year's eve in cologne 2 years ago was mainly about robbery and assault btw, with some single cases of sexual assault
which doesn't mean that those arab fucks are any better, but at least we lost some of that idiotic PC language barrier as a result of it

but all of that is off-topic, at the end of the day we're both still living in countries that are around 90% white

Let me know when new york teams have a semi annual relocation scare for quite literally, every single one of their teams.

Bootyblasted chargers/raiders/rams fans can I please have my (You)

Way to generalize. How many times have you visited LA and spoken to LA people about sports? I’ll wait for you to deflect or ignore this question

Because America is full of bandwagon faggots and LA is the America of America

Most of the LA fans I've met aren't from LA, and most LA residents I've met are fans of teams outside LA.

its obviously a troll post put your dukes down bro. Im from SD and hate LA with a passion while at the same time respect their fanbase and not sperg out when a team from LA is doing well

remember when LA beat NY in the Stan Lee Cup? lmao

All our NFL teams literally won last week
Our NBA teams are entering a rebuild but they're known to be winners
The Kings and Ducks are elite
The Dodgers are coming off a WS appearance in a rebuilding year
USC/UCLA are always elite

Seriously. We always win. It's become kinda boring with how much they win. Let me know when your shithole cities attract big FAs like we do.

Not OP but my sister lives in burbank and my best friend currently attends USC. so I'm there probably at least 2 weeks every year. Like some user said, it's basically the NY of west coast sports, except that's not a good thing. In New York (I'm from long island) there's really no unified sporting culture, which kind of sucks. That means that whatever team is hot is the one that's represented. Back when the Jets were hot it was j-e-t-s Jets Jets Jets every single fucking day. I haven't seen more than three guys in Jets gear for the past two years. I've literally seen equal amounts cowboys, steelers, pats, bills gear as nyj or nyg.

In LA its much of the same. Now that the Raiders are headed for LV and the chargers and rams are hot the 'lifelong' fans are coming on Sup Forums to talk about how diehard they are. Fucking cunts last three years I've been in LA I've seen literally zero rams and chargers gear. Warriors was the most represented team by a WIDE margin, followed by raiders. Please, let's stop with the talk like there's some hidden 80% of the city that bleeds for your team. All I know is that if I wore my Jets jersey to Philly or Boston I'd probably get fucking stabbed. That's what big city markets do to sporting culture and there's nothing we can do about it.

>Brownsville

>Warriors
>LA

>still talking about wins
Doesn't change the fact that your city is full of bandwagon faggots.

You fought for the mass rapes Nigel. It is what it is but don't pull this. Germany tried to save Europe.

>reading comprehension
It's because they're bandwagoners you retard

>Chargers win AFCW
>Host playoff game at the Stub Hub Center
>Still have empty seats and majority opposing fans
How bad will this look to Goodell and Spanos?

remember when LA, which is located in God's chosen Southern California where we are blessed woith 70 degree clear weather for 360/365 days of the year, beat NEW YORK, God's frozen asshole, in ICE HOCKEY.

pathetic get good at something you guys can actually practice outside of an arena

holy fuck, Donald please fix this shit

>Went to the Chorgers and Shitstain game yesterday because I got a free ticket at work
Look at all these faggot fake fans at Charger games. Did people from San Diego really drove to see their pathetic team?

i read one post that said the dodgers were in a rebuild year now im not reading any other posts in this retarded ass thread

>Hartford, CN
But that state is nowhere near the Mexican border.

>70 degree clear weather

Gotta love that smog tho

I too live on Long Island and outside of the back to back AFC championship run the Jets had and the fluke World Series appearance the Mets had, NY has always been a Yankees/Giants/Knicks/Rangers town. What the hell are you talking about?

I'm sure all eleven kings fans we're ecstatic about that win. Tell me user from Sup Forums, why are you so heated about the obvious truth that LA is a bandwagon city?

Every big city is bandwagon land and every city in the west is bandwagon land. L.A. is the biggest city in the west, obviously it's going to be bandwagon destination #1.

It's the same with Phoenix, or Houston, or any other large warm climate city. When the sports teams start to suck everyone just forgets about them and goes outside. That doesn't happen in Green Bay or whatever because those people don't have anything else to do besides watch their team.

>According to the latest census, the racial makeup of Hartford was 29.8% white, 38.7% African American or black, 0.6% Native American, 2.8% Asian, 0% Pacific Islander, and 4.2% from two or more races. 43.4% of the population were Hispanic or Latino, chiefly of Puerto Rican origin, making it the single biggest ethnic group living in Hartford.

not mexicans but puerto ricans, amigo
but don't ask me how the hell they got there....

KEK

How were the Dodgers not rebuilding?

all major cities have people jump on the bandwagon when the team is doing well. most fans are normies who arent on Sup Forums getting upset at troll posts.

also >rags

I'm just butthurt about seeing more steelers and cowboys shit than Jets. I filter out Yankees gear at this point as well.

What are beaners?

>doyers last championship: 1988
>lakers last championship: 2009
>implying anybody watches hockey
>USC's last championship: 2003/4*
>UCLA's last championship: 1954(Lmao)

I bet a bunch moved out of NYC.

They’re pretty loyal to the Dodgers.

Is that why flyover voted Trump, who won?

IT WAS HER TURN

The Dodgers are rebuilding and were one win away from winning it all were it not for refball

Leave it to the midwesterner to shoehorn his embarrassment of a president into discussions that don't involve him

also no one is actually from LA.

>Yankees last championship: 2009
>Knicks last championship: 1973
>Rangers last championship: 1994 (you left out hockey because it destroys your narrative)
>New York literally has no D1 college football teams, LA has 2 that won nattys
baseball is your only point, and even then the dodgers would have won in 2017 if not for the juiced balls

Guys, guys. You’re just both awful and letting brown people fuck you over.

>dodgers #1 in attendamce 30 years in a row
>havent won a chip in 30 years

you cant question our loyalty

Monterey Park masterrace reporting

UCLA won a few basketball titles after 1954 3bh