What are some movies where the protagonist drinks a beer?

what are some movies where the protagonist drinks a beer?

cant seem to remember a movie but you should watch one of Paul f tompkins earlier stand ups, he drinks beers throught out the show

Big lebowski
Top gun
Army dog

Obligatory

A Corona """beer"""

Stouts delicious though

Why do people get off on this guy so much again?
He's the stereotypical "something bad happened to me so I don't believe in things anymore"-nihilist. If he were to actually take Ligottis (like this guy invented nihilism...fucking plebs) position literally, he'd have comitted suicide long ago.
What a mess...

dallas buyers club
the simpsons movie
withnail and i
28 days
28 days later
barfly
my name is joe
manchester by the sea
in the company of men
when a man loves a woman
casablanca
the lost weekend
the maltese falcon
days of wine and roses
fear and loathing in las vegas

people use beer as a flavoring

I don't like pineapple but you don't see me making comics saying people who do are pretending

Lee really didn't drink nearly as much as I would guess someone in his position would. And why was he always drinking in bars? When I'm depressed I'd way rather hole myself up in my room with a 30 pack.

Fancy beers taste pretty bad, but boy if I love me some piss beer.

The beer dialogue scene in FF7 was so ridiculously obvious marketing that I am not even sure if it was parody or not

Beer is something you have to drink enough of to get an acquired taste.
When I started I hated beer, tasted nasty.
Then after binging for months straight with my roommates, I started to love the taste.
Then I lost my roommates and moved to vodka.
Cheap vodka too, tastes horrible, but I can't go a day without it.

That's called being an alcoholic.

Skyfall. It's very subtle but look closely and you'll see.

Stoli is good you faggot, cheap and decent

Manchester by the Sea

Vacation

I drink Taaka.
Ten bucks for a 1.75 liter bottle.

It probably tasted nasty because you still had your child taste buds that would stop you tasting bitter things

This.
The point is just to get shitfaced

I only enjoy the watery piss type of cheap beer that all beer snobs detest

Its also the only alcoholic drink I enjoy these days, I used to drink hard liquor and such but no longer enjoy it, when I want to get a buzz I drink beer

Stoli is bottom of the barrel tier trash

gran torino

Cheap beer is good, fuck the Craft Snobs who only drink uppity shot like Blue Moon (it's actually harder than cheap beer) or Redd's (weaker than beer).

Shit like Rolling Rock's Pale Ale is good.

Wake in Fright is essential /beerkino/

Prometheus

Fight Club

reminder that this pussy voted hillary and openly shilled for her.

Just marathoned this season.
Whom did this?

>the point is to get shitfaced
then why not drink watered down everclear? It's much cheaper, it tastes like shit, but if its just to get "le wastd" then why not?

you might have autism

>because he'snot a pussy and he much prefers punching an asshole than a mirror

y tho

you're supposed to do this to yourself on regular basis

This image is accurate, when talking about American "beer".

Otherwise, fuck off.

But Ligotti takes Ligottis position ...and hes not committed suicide. Rust Cohle specifically says that he lacks the constitution to do so or maybe hes just staying around to see what happens.

This.

I'm a 8 years in the hole of drinking cheap vodka by myself every single night.
I look forward every single night of faking my life til everyone goes to bed and I get the vodka and drink til the sun comes up.

Sometimes I wonder how I can still drink to get drunk at this point.
Everyone makes it seem like my liver should have burned out at this point but I still feel partially healthy.

I dunno, I just want more vodka but have to go another day sober til the moon is up.
I'm like an alcoholic wolf.

>8 years

I'm almost 3 years on the bottle and I have health concerns out my ass. My left arm constantly feels numb and I can feel my pancreas and liver physically hurt. I don't know how people go so many years while claiming to still feel okay physically.

>Whom did this
wat?

>My left arm constantly feels numb and I can feel my pancreas and liver physically hurt.
>I don't know how people go so many years while claiming to still feel okay physically.
Nigga... normal people don't go through shit like that.

ignore the name I'm trying to piss off a namefag on a different board

6 years and still partially functional. I'm scared someday it will fall on me, that my body will give up at once, and I hope it will be quick

>My left arm constantly feels numb
thats becuase you lay down all day
>I can feel my pancreas and liver physically hurt.
diabetes

It all depends on your liver function. I've been drinking for 20 years and been a 1.75 every 2 days drunk for about 5 now.

Im finally getting to the brittle fingernails and peeling skin which is first real sign of liver problems.

Your numb arm might be a nerve problem. Did u put on weight when u started heavy drinking?

I guess diabetes would make sense. All through highschool I drank about a 2 liter of soda a day. Aside from drinking I have a fairly good diet and I'm not fat. Who knows.

Nah, I weigh the same but I've been losing muscle.

I'm the 8 year guy.
Yeah I feel tired a lot, but that's because I stay up all night drinking and only get like 4 to 6 hours of sleep.
My heart does hurt a lot.
I get scared I might have a heart attack.
Out of nowhere my heart starts pinching but goes away.
It might be my heart building up.
I think I might get heart disease soon but otherwise I feel healthy when I don't drink.
Pancreas never hurts and I'm pretty strong still.
I get tired easier because I'm not a teenager anymore and I feel the age growing on me.
It's not stopping my drinking.
8 years and the only time I quit was for a month because I literally thought I was close to heart failure.
As soon as I felt healthy I picked drinking back up and haven't quit.
I tell myself I want to drink til I die of kg but I get scared of dying when I think of it.
But I drink to forget that too.
I drink to forget lots of things.
Parents want me to seek help but I don't want help.
My old ex told me to go to school and friends think I should think of my future.
Nah, I don't want a career or future or family.
I just want to drink myself into oblivion.
Maybe one day wake up in the after life and drink there without fear of dying.

That was a shot tho

Hell or High Water.
They literally expend half the movie drinking beer.

numbing yourself to death is actually a good plan

concentrated 100% wheat alien beer m8

This this local brewery that makes this chocolate coffee beer that's 12% Abv and it's absolutely delicious and I don't usually like beer
I still don't get how people can drink hard alcohol and unirinically enjoy it though

I haven't posted in this thread yet, but that sounds a lot like me. I know I'm killing myself with booze.

I have numbness and pain all over my body that I think is just nerve damage. My biggest problem is probably my pancreas though. When it gets inflamed or whatever I can barely keep down liquids or food and the reflux is so bad it's dissolving my teeth

do you guys post in /ck/ alcoholism threads? they're pretty good sometimes

Of course I post in al/ck/. I'm surprised those threads don't get deleted. It's literally /r9k/-/adv/ tier stuff.

I used to but no one ever replied to me.
I'm the 8 year guy.
I know I don't want help but it feels good to get how I feel off my chest, even invite to anonymous people.