twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The BRMNT

>7-1

No picture this time, eh?

>7-1

>If I anticipate the banter, it'll hurt less
Just relax, lad.

>9-11

For their comparative wealth and populations, China or India.

Uss

>Brazil

(((qatar)))

What about the nation which has the worst players regardless of anything?

Either OFC national teams (Vanuatu, Tonga)
or

Some Concacaf meme islands like Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Saint Vincent & the Grenadines, Antigua & Barbuda

One of the microstates like Gibraltar or a pacific island or something.
I think Australia beat some shitters like tahiti 35 - 0 when they were in OFC.

Did you mean American Samoa?
youtube.com/watch?v=1wg9ox9F7Vw

You're thinking of Trinidad and Tobago.

Micronesia
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federated_States_of_Micronesia_national_football_team

I've heard somewhere Bhutan is objectively the worst football NT

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palau_national_football_team

>Seven to One

youtu.be/QdDD9ViRZz4

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_ConIFA_World_Football_Cup

Holy fuck I can't wait for the World Cup next year.

China is far superior to India.
China is top 8 in Asia for years, India loses qualifying matches to fucking Guam at home.

Has India qualified to a WC before? Actually interested.

Apparentaly yes, back in 1950 but they didnt qualified. They were invited because the war or such.

The fact that they aren't at least on par with Japan is pretty embarrassing though.

reading through their roster is kind of depressing, and I know what a depressing NT roster looks like. most of them with fewer than 20 caps, all of them playing in their domestic league

AWAY from home. After a 22hr flight via Japan. Arriving in evening, and playing next day at 12 noon, on artificial turf, in fucking 35 degrees weather, with 80%humidity. They had Players from MLS while we only played with mostly young inexperienced local players. That was our lowest point ever(173) in national team history. it shouldn't have happened. We are much better now.
That maybe so but we were actually pretty decent back then. Our dumb football association didn't really want to spend huge sum on quite a long journey via sea. They thought the Olympics were a bigger deal than the world Cup. we participated in 48 Olympics losing 2-1 against France playing barefooted, in which we missed like 3 penalties. We did much better in 56 Melbourne Olympics, Finishing 4th. Neville D'Souza Became the first Asian Player to score a Hattrick in Olympic football, in a game against the hosts which we won 2-4. He finished joint top scorer with 4 goals. Not too bad for a team mostly made out of part time players.

It is, that's why they're pumping so much money into their league. Just take a look at this en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_foreign_Chinese_Super_League_players
In the mean time, the Japanese league has literally no one besides Podolski and a couple of out of shape Japanese players returning from Europe.

>The 2018 ConIFA World Football Cup will be the third edition of the ConIFA World Football Cup, an international football tournament for states, minorities, stateless peoples and regions unaffiliated with FIFA organised by ConIFA.
So what's stopping Sup Forums from getting a few of us together and trying to qualify for this prestigious international tournament

I knew it was coming the second I heard CONCACAF

it's always been like that though

eloratings.net/world.html

scroll to the bottom

based eloratings.net/N_Marianas.htm

tibet are awful too

probably england

The most recent players are huge though. It used to be only old players like Diamanti and Drogba and players from the Brazilian league, now it's Hulk, Witsel and Oscar. And the used up players are becoming a lot more frequent, there's Soriano, Hernanes (short spell but still), Tevez, Jackson Martinez, Pelle...

You forgot scotland exist

If favela monkeys can be good at football why an't street shitters?

It hard to play footy with a stomach full of curry

well if you shit in the street where are you supposed to play? Nobody wants to get shit on their balls

speak for yourself :^)

You have to understand that our game is still stuck in the the 60s training/tactics wise. All the seniors didn't have very good coaching, so coach chose to field a inexperienced but better trained(than before) batch of players. The new training regimen, science, diet, sports medicine is being employed. Results are starting to show as we recently climbed up to 97th(from an all time low 173rd two years ago), qualified for the Upcoming 2019 Asian Cup After 6yrs. Next generation is already being put to test as they participated in the U17 World Cup which we hosted in October. Couple of bright prospects among them. Our clubs are also doing good in the international competitions. My team Bengaluru FC Finished Runners up at the 2016 AFC Cup(Asian europa League) beating out much fancier, more financially stronger teams. We lost in the semifinals this year playing out of season. We are slowly getting there. But It'll take a while to undo half a century of neglect.
Ps: Our Captain Sunil Chhetri is currently 4th highest active goalscorers in the world. if he was a bit younger, he could definitely make it into your national team.

Link a nice little goal he scored this year
youtube.com/watch?v=_hmr-23vOio

Is this why your team got kicked out by Iceland last year lol?
Having the entire world's money, luxury of every possible training facilities available still cannot into world Cup lmao.

Keep on trying India. Don't end up like fucking China.

Thank you for the encouragement sir.
We don't have the money or the infrastructure but we will try our best!

the real question is what team is wrongly ranked on the FIFA ratings.

>switzerland above france

?????? what the fuck is going on

Don't you have a street to go shit in?

Bhutan would beat Trinidad and Tobago

Bhutan would literally 10 goal underdogs in Vegas

Let's do this

>Having the entire world's money, luxury of every possible training facilities available still cannot into world Cup lmao.

The difference here is that this spicsport is your 2nd most popular sport Mujinder, and you have far deeper a soccer culture than we do.

That's no way to talk about your mother young man! Also she insisted on scat play, I was caught off guard.
That would be Field Hockey, Our National Sport. We've been traditionally strong in. Football although popular in some states still makes up Only 3 regions(goa and Kerala down south, Bengal and the 7 sister states) out 29. Viewership has been largely stagnant, limited to local games. It's only recently(like 4yrs ago) that they are seen a sharp spike being properly advertised and televised. Yet the level of play is primitive at best. You have had every possible opportunity we lack since the beginning, the exposure, investment, infrastructure yet you fail. That seems like a way bigger problem. Buying up every possible Kraut mutt isn't going to solve anything lol.

>Sri Lanka (lost to Bhutan, twice, in an cup qualifier)
>Djibouti (lost 6-0 to South Sudan, a team that got blown out by fucking Burundi)
>British Virgin Islands (gets blown out by Martinique's C team and the powerhouse of Dominica)
>Tonga (unironically lost to American Samoa at home)
>San Marino (the only team in Europe that could lose to Gibraltar)

Who would win?

>Micronesia U-23 team results in the OFC Youth Cup
>0-30 vs Tahiti U23
>0-38 vs Fiji U23
>0-46 vs Vanuatu U23

This is supposedly their first step to join FIFA.

To be fair, China only started splurging money recently and India barely know of the sport's existence.

Is it, dare I say it
Western Armenias year?

PADANIA STRONK

based self-hating hue

For me it's United Koreans of Japan

>Barawa is located in Somalia, but the Barawa FA represents members of the Somali diaspora in England. The tournament is being hosted by Barawa Football Association, with all games held in Londonistan.

My gf is a part-armenian turk, I'll root for them. See you in the final Tigran