Do you support the good people of Alberta in our fight for independence from the yoke of communist Canadian oppression?

Do you support the good people of Alberta in our fight for independence from the yoke of communist Canadian oppression?

I wish the western independence party got some attention.

Yes, complete succession of all provinces is the future for Canada.

Every man should be an independent microstate.

First north Ontario must succeed, then we can do that.

I am a supporter of Northern Ontario being its own province as it stands but leaving Canada as it is today seems better. Fuck the GTA scumbags.

>leafs LARPing as cowboys
Truly Alberta is the worst province.

Alberta belongs to America
Debate me

>It's another random poster who thinks his province is special and wants independence thread

It's starting to feel like reality has been scripted for the rise of the next Hitler and WW3

cowboys are mexican

I hope. The world has been boring for too long.
fuck em'

Go take a knee elsewhere fatass nobody wants your negros.

Only if you submit to the danish crown

Don't remember asking for your opinion.

This
The Rape Confederacy will rise from the ashes of C*nada

faggots

>meanwhile in the real world albertans begged BC and Ontario to save them during Fort Mcmurray

I am starting to get my neighbors on the street to write a petition for independence from the tyranny of NC. We may re-join the United States as a state but my street has a dialect of English with a few unique words and I'm not sure if our culture will mesh with that Union. I will let you know how it goes.

Only if wh*Tes there are hung from trees. If not, it's a pointless gesture.

a non-wh*Te alberta is the only alberta worth fighting for

lol at least quebec has a reason to be independent

albertans just want to be americans

I think White Canadian unique regionalism should be encouraged. What a fine people, women and men. Moving to your place soon by the most accidental chance
>be me
>vacation in France
>I'm sitting and drinking beer and reading a book in fisherman cafe
>handsome girls comes by and literally seduces me
>we at hot place in 20 minutes
>in three days time I suck cocks for her amusement in FMMM hookup
>she's from Quebec and is super tribalistic, smart and outdoorsy
>we've been dating for some time now with all the kinky sex imaginable
>going to spend next 4-5 month in Russia, Czechia, Italy and Austria
>then moving to Quebec

No wh*Tes allowed buddy.

>Muslim mayor in largest city, provincial communist government, natives and terror attacks
>conservatives

t. ontarioite emigrant

A

FUCKING

DINOSAUR MUSEUM

We need a radical anti-wh*Te conservative government to drive out the last of the pigskin apes.

why are our women insane

i'll never get that

Québécois or Canadian? Why insane? Nothing wrong with fierce sexuality, racism, being active and cultural self preservation

québécoises

may the ancient state of franklin finally be reborn.

What do you constitute for insanity? I think their sexual aggression and temper are just signs of good health and strong genetics

making a man suck another man's cock is not exactly healthy sexuality

why is that? girls enjoy watching male-on-male and really get hot from it - just ask any girl. so what's inherently wrong to ask your boyfriend to put on some show

We have been oppressed too long.

You should be happy for them emigration should be any reasonable Canadians desire.

I genuinely do. Confederation was a mistake and the faster I am separated from you """people""" the better.

Thumbs up pal !

The only good way is to ditch Vancouver and Toronto areas and ethnically cleaning up Quebec. That's the only path to keep Canada White

>keep Canada White
Gross.

i want Canada to stay united. it does seem odd though, that Quebec is incentivized (bribed) by the central government to keep them from leaving, and Alberta is just supposed to stay without any compensation.

>wanting to become a landlocked country.

but if they join the US, they won't be landlocked.

>shitskins and cucks

bump

it'll be landlocked anyway you retards there's no ocean there