Come on, Jurassic World wasn't that bad

Come on, Jurassic World wasn't that bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wArzVwbkI9c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MOMMY

Judy Greer should have been the one running around in heels. Would have made the movie a lot more bearable.

Eh, she's starting to show her age.

I disagree. Bryce has a prettier face.

no it was even worse

Rewatching it just shows how fucking stupid everything is.

You also notice how the only people who die are park/ingen employees?

It was shit.

I agree.

Nah, come on. At least it was entertaining sometimes.

Eh.

Running a theme park is hard. This was maybe my answer to Spielberg, whom, as much as I admire him, I do quibble with. Jurassic Park had a very 90s philosophy: that if the park's creator was a good man, the business would prosper. We look at real theme parks and it’s not that simple. Spielberg can say that Hammond became CEO and reigned for a hundred days, and his Chilean seabass was good. But Spielberg doesn’t ask the question: What was Hammond’s tax policy? Did he maintain a standing security force? What did he do in times of flood and discounts at Disney World? And what about all these velociraptors? By the end of the war, Nedry is gone but all of the velociraptors aren’t gone – they’re in the jungle. Did Hammond pursue a policy of systematic genocide and kill them? Even the little baby velociprators, in their little velociraptor cradles?

I couldn't get over the fact that it was a giant Mercedes commercial
There was other product placement, but Mercedes just took the cake here. Every scene with it looked like some shitty promo picture from a magazine

the movie would have been better without her and the kids

Sure, the Mercedes shilling is a flaw, but

>there was other product placement

Was there though? Are you counting shots of restaurants in the background as product placement?

>Welcome to the Samsung Innovation Center

Without the kids, I agree, but I couldn't stand 2 hours of Chris Pratt alone.

I don't really remember that. Obviously the movie doesn't call attention to it.

Post-Ironically this

Why set up the parents an a marriage problems and then focus on the aunt her weirdo co-worker?

They went on a single date and didn't like each other ...WHO CARES IF THEY END UP TOGETHER AT THE END? Learn to make a fucking movie

Here I'll fix it
>dad is shlub
>mother is successful Jurassic park manager
>dad takes kids to island to patch up marriage (they are separated heading to divorce)
>Dino's go crazy
>dad learns To not be a shlub
>mother learns that work isn't as important as family (also jurrasic world is now bankrupt so it doesn't matter)
>everyone happy

Also I-Rex is the super murder dinosaur made by the military ! And the trained raptors are part of the park's exhibits (like trained lions at circus)

INSTEAD OF THE OTHER WAY AROUND!

I was just happy to see David Wallace from the office got his life back together and started fucking Judy Greet.

>At least it was entertaining sometimes
nah, aside from 2 or 3 "so bad it's good" scenes it was a boring, groan-inducing shitshow

wow
go on please

Between her weird Cheryl voice, she just isn't that attractive whereas BHD just had a kid and every dude on here wanted to plow her. That is weight loss magic after blowing up the way she did while pregnant.

Name a popular movie that came out the same year as JW or after that you though was good.

Edge of Tomorrow

>BDH just had a kid

If by "just had" you mean 4 years before, 3 years before if we're talking during filming. She pretty much took 3 years off after her second kid.

Arrival

you guys remembered that time i posted a mega link with my bdh folder?

those were good times

*toot*

>he wouldn't enjoy 2 hours of memes

Haven't seen it. Don't like Tom Cruise that much, or the dyke. I did hear it was good though.

Hey cucks you can watch her getting plowed in Manderlay by some nigger. Even shows her redbush and spread legs. It's a cuck movie so I know you guys'll like it doubly.

So basically you want more generic "Character Arcs" where people go on a journey and improve. That's not what happens in life, its getting old watching it in movies.

MOMMY

>Ron Howard is a main character in Arrested Development season 3
>he has a daughter in the show
>his real life daughter also happens to be a decent actress
>hire Isla Fischer instead

Literally why?

Yes it was. I fell asleep during it and it still wasn't over when I woke up

So something not anywhere related to the movie is your real issue, got it bait autist.

>tfw had a long, successful BDH thread a couple of days ago without any interference from cunny posters

it really was. direct-to-dvd bad

hi quentin
how is it going?

I wholeheartedly agree.

wtf it was a disgrace
altough the ending is spiderman 3 level bad so i can laugh a lot while watching it

The sex scene was shit and the movie looks weird and boring. She doesn't even enjoy it. It almost looks like she's getting raped, and they don't show her from behind. Plus that was pre pregnancy BDH with pancake boy tits and doughy body.

lmao

Nah man.

watch it user

be careful
you might summon it
as your attorney i advise you delet this post for insurance purposes

maybe jade made the right decision and killed himself

give me one reason why anything in this movie was good

bdh ass is more bangin

good lord...

Nah, like I said, I already had a successful one. They can't take take that away.

That scene where Owen hides under the truck and cuts the gas line to mask his scent. It was just a really smart and realistic decision that satisfied me.

Are you implying you wouldn't bury your face in that ass?

>Nah, like I said, I already had a successful one. They can't take take that away.
dude threads on Sup Forums dont matter

these are all but dust in the wind

but the ideas, they are internal

True. Greer's ass looks great in tight dresses but BDH's ass is noticeable in any outfit. It simply can't be contained.

yes because i dont eat ass you beta

i pound it

i would shove my cock in both of those asses with the fury of a thousand wolverines

I remember when the trailer dropped and Sup Forums was obsessed with this moment for a day or two. Good times.

A daring synthesis

It was mommy's birthday a few days ago

youtube.com/watch?v=wArzVwbkI9c

that skirt is about to rip
jesus

That was season 4.

That's what happens when you squeeze a fat, wobbling mommy ass into a dress designed for teens.

A day or two? it got constant spamming, for weeks.

sounds similar to JP3

her nose job tho.....

good thing i would be hitting it from the back

just the sounds of loud clapping as our bodies collide

*BLAP**BLAP**BLAP**BLAP**BLAP**BLAP**BLAP**BLAP**BLAP**BLAP**BLAP**BLAP**BLAP**BLAP**BLAP**BLAP**BLAP**BLAP* *FULL EJAC*

a man can dream

How is was he said fedora?

I expect it to be worse on rewatch and it was already painfully mediocre the first time around.

Her nose job fixed her nose.

Was Isla Fischer near Isla Nublar?

>he doesnt eat ass
>what a fedora white knight

holy shit kys

It was okay mostly because Pratt is likable on screen no matter the rewatch, the kids become worse though.

Cute vlog.

I wasn't there, what happened?

every time I see JW im happy how much METRIC ASSPAIN feminists got from witnessing a woman symbolically agree to a conservative role in a relationship

and the best part is that the movie was a box office hit, a success

Why have an aunt
Why have star lord?
Why anything ?

it was big in China

well yea it fixed the bridge but she also seems to have fucked with the tip and nostril area and it looks odd

Pratt being likeable doesn't make this thing not suck. The kids ended up being tolerable even if their subplot was unwelcome and pointless. The little one was pure jailbait.

everyone was a judy greer fan that day, user

I see.

Not just any success but a massive one, and their hit pieces are still out there. To the point of pratt getting in heels to show them even a dude can run in heels.

Shit is funny. The real reason they wanted heels was to make her ass look great and she knowingly probably wanted it too. Come on, what woman doesn't get insecure after pregnancy.

it's cute

>the ending is spiderman 3 level bad
It wasn't THAT bad. Just kinda ridiculous.

Eh, I'm not the type to notice noses unless they're huge jew noses. The only reason I even know she had a nose job is because I saw someone point it out one day.

No it was trash

looks botched

also tripplesis

its one of those things you cant unsee

They explained why JP dinos are scientifically unaccurate. Of course they could have just did that with the first movie like in the book.

>tfw carol gave me a huge boner for her
help

AUNTIE

JW was ok btw.

How can you say it looks botched when her nose looks perfect in profile with her face.

Explain

you have 10 sec to name a land dinosaur thats deadlier than the indomnisaurus rex

protip you cant

Your mother

It's with scenes like that that you know that good old JP is dead and isn't coming back.

It was pretty dumb if you ask me. I still think they should have brought more attention to the injuries the I-Rex sustained throughout the movie and use that as an excuse for the T-Rex to beat her by herself.

>clubbed in the leg by an Ankylosaurus
>chopper gun should have hit it a few times
>hit by a rocket explosion
>raptors gang up on it before the big fight, but lose
>T-Rex comes in at full health while I-Rex has taken some hits

>Why set up the parents an a marriage problems and then focus on the aunt her weirdo co-worker?
I would prefer the auntie and her weirdo co-worker t b h.