Why wont whiteys kneel?

Why wont whiteys kneel?

dumb basic bitch wh*Toids, they have never known the struggles of being a minority

Blacks will be kneeling again at the end of the Race War

Why are they kneeling the first place? It's been going on for the last few-weeks but I've never gotten a proper answer on what they are protesting against

I thought Muslims were supposed to touch their head to the ground, too.

cops don't shoot them?

Can I get a quick rundown on this kneeling meme

I think America is rayciss now again that you have a white president.

fuck white peepul n sheit

orange*

Because they don't fall so easily to media-induced hysteria

>random mediocre nfl player kneels during the anthem to protest police brutality
>americans chimp out over someone actually using their beloved freedom of speech
>blacks & lib sports/ sports-fans now kneel during the anthem in solidarity
>conservatives & even trump continue to chimp out

*kneels*

They are demonstrating as a way to bring national attention to police violence against chocolate-americans

It's kinda working? I mean there's a national dialogue about it but we havent really seen any changes implemented yet.

nigs gonna nog

The dude with a weird name kneeled to protest against police brutality against black americans or something, people (mainly Trump) criticized him strongly and others joined him.
This is what i remember.

americans being cringe as usual

Wh*Toids are like dead eyed cattle.

Only the subservient bend the knee

Freedom of speech doesn't mean you should be free of consequences for your actions. You can disrespect the flag but you should be prepared for people to disrespect you back.

A nation that doesn't take its' patriotism very serious is destined to fail.

People have every right to kneel during the anthem. It is a respectful form of protest.

Since when has kneeling EVER been disrespecful? Racists love to act like he's doing something wrong but it's not like he's wiping his ass with the flag and setting it on fire. Get real you sheltered weirdos

This is pretty rich coming from a damn swede

Kneeling at sports events has been going on a lot longer than Trump has been around. Having said that, it wasn't trendy until Trump said something about it.

You want to make a lot of money or start a fad? Follow Trump and endorse the opposite of what he says. That's how powerful he is.

I live in the direct result of failed socialliberal policies and antipatriotism so I'm pretty qualified to comment on them.

>flag

I never said anything to the contrary. no one is surprised the guy received backlash.

touche, my friend, touche

I know that. He is a divisive person and a head of state in a time of strong opinions so anything he does will have very polarized effects.

Amazing multicultural society you have there, Wiemarica

I don't know it's just people being absurd and perceiving it as threat.

Freedom of speech, in America, only implies that protected speech (all speech that does not incite harm) is beyond reproach from the government (at all levels after the 14th amendment).

Anyone claiming that freedom of speech applies between individuals is either retarded or naive.

>at all levels after the 14th amendment
What does this mean?

Not everyone has to agree with a protester.
People who believe that being against kneeling is automatically racist sound like Victorian-tier "white man's burden to save the poor negroes!" racists.

Bottom line is that bringing politics to sporting events is both distasteful and brings about the lowest level of discourse.

>14th amendment
Lots of retards believe that the 14th amendment is about slavery, but the most important part is that it applies the Bill of Rights to the state governments.

Naive people believe that it's redundant because of the supremacy clause, but it can be argued (mental gymnastics) that amendments to the constitution only apply to the federal government.

So exactly what I said.

Remember when Tebowing was a thing??

Also I wish I had time to watch sports and whatever race-drama E!SPN is trying to shill

It was an arab guy who hates his rich white adoptive parents that started this.

Yeah.
But to be fair, that guys' a fucking leaf.

Spics confirmed honorary aryans

>we havent really seen any changes implemented yet.
like what? honestly, what sort of policy changes are being proposed by activists or BLM-sympathetic politicians?

Mandatory police body cams.

Police body cams are already mandatory--oh wait lemme just cause a ``malfunction'' before I beat the shit out of this guy

t. kike

indeed

>has the jews it deserves
>muh sins
That's where he was wrong.

fuck off stormfront fag, just because blacks are dumb as usual doesnt mean jews did it. lmao

Codreanu was the most infallible, incorruptible person to walk this Earth
>Black players kneel during the national anthem
>(((media))) supports them
>jewish managed (((celebrities))) support them
>(((politicians))) support them
>(((team owners))) support them
>haha, I swear we had nothing to do with it, goy

Why are canadians such shitposters. I feel bad for the ones that aren't but are lumped in with them

Why does satan fear jamaicans?

Because they smell like shit

You aren't funny or clever, you aren't "redpilling" anyone, and furthermore, your obsession with obscured historial figures just because they agree with you is quite disturbing. Please seek the medical attention you need.

Lol one cop was caught planting drugs on camera because he forgot to turn his off

Wh*tes are subhuman

>being this obsessed
Do you ever log off?

Or the one that said we only shoot blacks on camera or the one cop that found out that he has distant black ancestery and his Co-workers harassed him hard.

You know that you're universally hated, right? Not everyone that responds to you is the same person.

Because we aren't slaves.

>the one that said we only shoot blacks on camera
i watched that video. he was obviously joking, trying to calm down a paranoid wh*te woman. it was a stupid thing for him to do, but the fact that it was spun as him being genuine was truly disgusting.

It's you just posting this image though. No one else cares. You even post it in response to other Canadians too and never seem to log off.

t. mexican

That image was made first by an australian and I've seen multiple other countries use it as well. You, meanwhile, seem to be obsessed with thinking that everyone who disagrees with you is the same person.

Honor, nobility?

>meanwhile, seem to be obsessed with thinking that everyone who disagrees with you is the same person.
Why do they often think that

This girl plays a musical instrument and does the pomponete stuff?

>fuck off stormfront
>blacks are dumb

YOU are the stormfront. stormfront hates fascism.

Because it has the same filename and is clearly posted by the same person. That specific image hash was posted 19 times on int. 10 times by a buttblasted Australian and 9 times by (you).

It obviously is two people unless by a strange coincidence the same flag, posting style, image filename and obsession is shared by more people than that.

but hasn't every recent heavily promoted instance of police brutality against blacks been proven in a court of law to be complete bullshit, backed by eye witness statements from black people, testamonies by black people in the areas involved regarding the character of the dindunuffin and the fact that black people are usually the ones killing other blacks in order to "keep it real nigga"
How do black people ever expect to achieve anything when they have such a permanent chip on their shoulder that the slightest bit of race baiting is enough to have them freak out and fuck their own chances up? Getting angry at white people and america so you follow white american's orders to kneel down during the anthem, hanging yourself by your own noose

i actually think its a proxy, ive noticed that whenever an aussie posts something theres this one yank that always replies and suck ass. i know at least one general where you can see this sort of dynamic on a regular and i even pointed it out once and he became extremely defensive. im pretty sure its a shitposting aussie who replies to himself. theres a trick you can do in aus with a certain aussie service provider that is like some sort of glitch and when you post from your phone its a different flag, im certain its the same person.

>black cheerleaders

this isn't anything like my american tv shows and movies

look, all memes aside. is this the real reason colin is unemployed rn? serious question. he was in sb years ago wasnt he

>being so mentally ill you think all Canadians are the same guy
I think it's time for you to go back to R*ddit, schlomo

That sort of thing is unusual, but i think you're right.

Yeah it's odd. The focus of HS Marching Band is the competition, pre-game/halftime performances at football games are more like dress rehersals, so I get why they thought this was a good compromise to let her be in both band and cheer but it just looks tacky.

yep when he kneeled no one wanted to touch him.

>american movie
>doesn't portray diversity
wat?

Damn that makes it so much worse

I love this shit so much, it's helped wake up so many white normal fags who otherwise would have remained sleeping for years. I don't care about sportsball, but many white Americans do, and it's helped them realize how much non-whites hate them.

I live in New York, and I've experienced many occurrences of otherwise Yuppy sleepy whites expressing racial concerns for the first time. It is amazing.

people view those events through their own lenses. If you're sympathetic to blacks then you're going see any cop shooting a black as unjust.
>How do black people ever expect to achieve anything
most of them are just here for the ride, they're not concerned with achievements

honestly, it's hard to say. he's right on the borderline between a player who would spend most of his time sitting on the bench, and a player who isn't good enough to get hired. I can see why being controversial pushes him into the unhirable camp though.

Michael Vick was way more controversial than Colin Kaepernick (that is, until Trump got involved with Colin). And unlike Colin who is divisive, Michael had no supporters. But Vick kept his job for a time, and even got hired after getting out of jail for dogfighting, because he was talented enough.

They are protesting, specifically, police brutality and systemic, racist over-policing of blacks.

Yes, it is.

Because they're not slaves.

You don't say shit like that as member of the police EVER. Of course you ass will be burnt if you say dumbshit like that.

he could have said "we don't shoot people like you".

>Getting angry at white people and america so you follow white american's orders to kneel down during the anthem, hanging yourself by your own noose

This isn't getting angry at white america user. I don't think you really get it

young kirsten was such a cute

>good boi
>dindu nuffin

The best part is, every fan the NFL loses, is NEVER coming back. EVER. Once you quit that terrible shit, and start flushing niggerdom and black culture out of your life, it will awaken in you like an overwhelming illumination, at how awful, poisonous and destructive black culture and black society are to a functioning nation.

The NFL is triggering a paradigm shift, as strange as it sounds. Our entire 'American condition' is going to "learn" from this as a collective conscience. The American gestalt will evolve from this. The true terror of black culture and black influence will be revealed for all of its hollow, conceited character. They pillage cities and stage unavoidable national protests on prime time tv, that take national and federal spotlight attention. Soon we will cast the light back on them, and they and their entire cancerous culture will be exposed.

Sometimes I think this was all in the plan. Football was and is distinctly American.

they cant double down out of this one. Its already too late. The numbers have already dropped. They brought 2 full NFL franchises to Los Angeles, and spent untold billions to do so, manipulate tax code, legislation and city/state governments to push their agenda (this happens in all NFL cities though) and its still E.M.P.T.Y.

the 'everyman' is wise to the NFL-jew. And there is NO going back now. They will never be forgiven for this. it was literally taken personally by your average joe-blow, who prior to this, worshipped the NFL and his football idols, only to have them betray him in an unthinkable way. TREASON. and when they werent commiting treason, they lecture and chide whites on socio-political issues, cart out leftist propanda shills to dance and pontificate at Half-time, then run a never ending ESPN tirade about the horror of white culture and white men 24/7, 365. The NFL will never recover, ever. and its tear-jerking beautiful.

>be black
>live in ghettos that spawn violence and criminality
>base your entire existence about being gangster and breaking law
>commit most crimes per capita
>fill most of jails
>act surprised when blacks get pulled over more than whites

i bet asians get pulled over less than whites

Honestly that was like the one time I think he shouldn't have gotten fired. He never said "I only shoot black people", he said "WE only shoot black people". As silly as that sounds I think that's more representative of the department then himself, and I think they know it given how quickly they fired him and washed their hands of him. IMO he should've kept his job and an investigation into the department should've been started.

>but hasn't every recent heavily promoted instance of police brutality against blacks been proven in a court of law to be complete bullshit
Brutality? Generally yes and an easy scapegoat, but I'm not familiar with any recent mainstream cases. The deaths? No.

Kinda off-topic but there's actually been a huge downturn across the country in sports turn-out at every level and in every sport, it's quite fascinating really.

That's right, they dindu nuffin.

Watching sports is for literal cucks.
>Watching black men throw a ball around and fondle eachother

East Asians I'm sure. Although the new generation is joining the cause of social justice even though they make more money than any other race and are the most discriminated against by affirmative action.

That being said, being born black in the ghetto makes it really hard to not turn out like your environment. The argument is that the ghetto is the result of white racism(truth to it) and that they have no chance(not impossible but much harder than the average American).

Also, not everyone in the hood is like that.

divepuck isn't

What is divepuck?

Christ Almighty you need to get a life.

East Asians still have notable numbers of poverty as well as social issues. The fact that Asians do well and yet they still aren't showing up in the upper echelons on organizations and firms despite on the paper success.

Funny enough Asians also benefit from AA as well.

>East Asians still have notable numbers of poverty
No. Asians in general have a slim margin of poverty compared to whites and nowhere near hispanics and blacks, and they also have a much less percentage who stay in poverty

>social issues
asian jokes are as hard hitting as white jokes

>Funny enough Asians also benefit from AA as well.
Sure, Asian is a very broad term, East Asians get the worst of it, and the fact that you said they do very well but aren't showing up in the upper echelons is evidence of it. Don't they do even better in Canada than the US?

THICC

Why do whites do things for blacks at all? They are different peoples.

hockey