TEN: Titans hopeful Matthews returns for Week 14
NYG: Mara: We'll discuss OBJ's future with new GM
BUF: Kelvin Benjamin expected to resume practicing
ARZ: Arians noncommittal on Peterson's status
NE: NFL hopes to decide Gronk discipline by today
KC: Chiefs undecided on Marcus Peters punishment
BUF: Tyrod Taylor (knee) avoids ligament damage

>NE: Gronkowski earns one-game ban for illegal hit
Gronk needs to be tried in a court of law outside the NFL. This was assault plain and simple. Same thing as if a man at a bar gets upset and whacks somebody else over the head with a chair. Sureā€¦ maybe he is a great guy 99% of the time. But he did something dumb, violent, and with the intent to injure.

Jimmy is my husband, we are married.

and he did injure

>the san fagsisco meme was real all along
Rly makes u think

>Throw literal flying elbow at the back of someone's head while they're laying on the ground

Gronk should've gotten a 4 game for that. You can't even do that shit in combat sports

>It's a Bengals in primetime episode

Stop being jealous.

The NFLs disciplinary process is a fucking joke. There is ZERO reason a player who purposefully attempts to (And succeeds) hurt another player should get less of a suspension them a player who is ACCUSED of DV.

Who /dat/ here?

Packers will beat the vikings in the playoffs

check em

11th for fire Pagano

Calm down Ray Rice

Stay mad, soyboys

Where were you when Suh stomped on Rodgers

>all these nu-jws coming out of the woodwork to whine about the patriots

>I just started watching the NFL: The Post
don't worry, you'll pick up on things quickly as long as the violence doesn't turn you off

Don't you know the NFL is always after the Pats and they're gud bois who dindu nuffin? Oy vey the fact that you think Gronk should be anything other than rewarded is frankly anuddah shoah

just jealous
congrats

Ironic given New England is pretty much the most libtarded/soyboy place in the country sans California

How can such an alpha team play for such a beta fanbase?

If you guys watched football this season, you'd have known Gronk was getting one game. Every other late hit/fight ends up with one game. Hell AJ Green got NOTHING for what he did to that bitch Ramsey.

I half expect him to appeal and get his punishment reduced to a fine, the NFL reduced all other similar punishments. Even Burfict's and he's a repeat offender.

Checked.

(You are wrong)

>you will never be as mad as cheatriot fans doing damage control for their nigger-tier bitchboys

If this picture doesn't make you a little gay, you are a fullblown faggot

how does this division play out?

yfw feel when the Steelers embarrass the shit out of the bungals AGAIN in a primetime game

>mfw "analysts" and "sports journalists" are absolutely seething that Keenum is playing well and their black meme QB isn't starting

t. Shit stabbers

>the AFC is mediocre, says ESPN a hundred million times
>the AFC has won the last three Super Bowls

The collision game ought to be fun.

> crying about the patriots for almost 2 decades straight.
I can't even imagine the level of ass pain you experience. Every day of your life must be pure agony. Soy boys like urself wake up every morning to lord Brady and god emperor and scream to the heavens that alphas will just go away. Let me see your best mouth open pic of that cool object you wanna show the camera.

>you now remember the far left tried to paint NE as Trump during the SB. As if Atlanta's performance in the first half would get Hillary into the white house or something.

Fullblown faggot you are. Every other straight male suddenly moves over to the gay spectrum one notch when looking at him.

>Your Team
>Why are you a fan of your team
>When did you become a fan of your team

Bandwagon ass mother fuckers need not reply.

>Gronk will be fully rested to btfo the stoolers even harder

Thank you based Goodell

There was proof that Ray Rice did What he did. He deserved some form of punishment. Although it can be argued if DV punishment should be more harsh than a player attempting to injure another player DURING A GAME.

>random women should be protected more by the NFL then the people actually playing the sport
>but we are the soyboys
K

Suh is a fucking nigger who should have probably been banned from the league years ago. What is your point?

>players should be able to hit other players whenever they want

Fuck off retard

The appeals process is automatic. The foul was egregious enough (after the play, defenseless player on the ground, hit from behind and to the head in a vicious manner, gave the player a concussion, etc.) that it won't be overturned.

I know, it was weird. Georgia is far more conservative than Massachusetts, and both Boston and Atlanta are lefty af.

Holy shit you need to go back

>cheatriots celebrating niggerish play
lmao typical

>he hit someone else too hard he needs to be banned from football
aylmao

do they keep Dalton after 2018 when his contract no longer has dead money or nah

>With 4 drops Sunday, the Raiders are tied for most dropped passes in NFL w/ 33. Raiders QBs have league-high 333 yards in the air on dropped passes, per @PFF

mfw

>Your Team
49ers
i had no previous knowledge of nfl so i picked what was the best loser (losing the superbowl)
The year after they lost the super bowl

i guess im a bandwagoner but im with them now

>Gronk stuck his tongue out
Getting down to brass tax at last

>Your Team
Ravens
Contrarian faggot living in a Steelers bandwagon country. Also, edgy kid who liked the name and unis during the Blitz days.
Around 98

>redditriots """fan,""" telling anyone to go back

Boston and Atlanta are different lefties. Atlanta is dildos in your ass with sparklers strapped to your nipples leftie. Boston is union leftie. Both are for confused people but at least Boston doesn't suck the dicks of the pc progressive agenda

It doesn't matter when you get on the train, what matters is staying through thick and thin

>black player chimps out
>Sup Forums flips the fuck out

>white player chimps out
>crickets.mp3
>he was gud boi he dindu nuthin

You fags are the most predictable pieces of shit on planet earth.

>you will never be as pretty as Tom Terrific
Just take me out back and shoot me

lmao now watch the cheats get BTFO by the lolphins next monday

>at least Boston doesn't suck the dicks of the pc progressive agenda
This delusion

>i had no previous knowledge of nfl so i picked what was the best loser (losing the superbowl)

At least you didn't have to feel the pain of that loss.

>this terrible reading comprehension

Jesus fucking christ. Let spell it out. It's not about hitting someone too hard. It's about purposefully hitting a defenseless player after the play is over with intention to injure them.

I'm a white identitarian and I already said Gronk should get suspended.

Are the Patriots fans the least knowledgeable in the NFL?

Loins

Good ol fashioned father/son bonding in my childhood, now carries over into something fun to watch which is just basically drinking and laughing at how bad they are

Became a fan when I was really little cuz my family were season ticket holders.

>tfw got to be a little kid through the joey Harrington/Mariucci/Fire Milen days and never witnessed barry

wewww

and he got a one game suspension like everyone else that's done the same thing

stay mad at the Pats though

He did it after the play was over with intent to harm on a defenseless player laying prone on the ground. If he had hit his neck in the right place, he might have been paralyzed. Gronk is the size of a fucking gorilla. Fuck Gronk.

why do you like black people so much user?

>watched us lose to seahawks in the nfccg
that hurt

as someone new to nfl then i had no clue how they went from that to where they are now

Really? Link?

r u ok lol

>mfw the NFC has nodefense

It doesn't. I'm not even from Boston. When I go visit, the common person enjoys the typical banter like anyone else. In fact Boston is probably more racist than most cities in the north. Alot of Irish and Italian people throwing nigger around like it's nothing. Pretty funny desu.

Chargers
Local

>watched us lose to seahawks in the nfccg

Thanks to the refs robbing us of that fumble that Bowman exploded his leg recovering.

Fucking neat. Now back to the point of my main post. It's fucking ridiculous that players who try to injure other plauers get off easier than players who get accused of DV.

im getting quite excited for what can come in the future
Jimmy looked solid
hopefully we can build around him

I hear this meme all the time but it's as outdated as calling Austin weird/trendy.
Uni culture killed Boston, you have once respected institutions of higher learning now teaching grown ass adults that everything on the planet is the fault of the white patriarchy and that only by shoving dildos in our ass and becoming trannies can we save people of color.
t. Did undergrad at MIT, and even that's not half as bad as the other universities in Boston. Good drinking culture, fuck everything else about that city.

>pointing out hypocrisy means you're exhibiting favoritism

I'm neutral on "black people". I'm neutral on everyone. I wait until someone exhibits their true character and then judge them on that as individuals.

I dont think this makes me a good person or anything but it does make the world seem a lot less miserable when you don't actively expect the worst from people based on their color.

>pic
>Raised 30 minutes from the stadium, have season tickets, know a few players
>1991 at the age of two. I have the pictures to prove it somewhere.

>he doesn't remember when Red Sox fans couldn't go a week without calling the other team niggers and throwing peanuts at the black players last season
Boston is still racist as hell, they might not show it but get them drunk and watch the truth come out.

it really isn't
>actual crimes aren't as bad as late hits

I'm excited too. My only worry is Jimmy not sticking around long enough.

Cool argument. I feel real dumb for not being a piece of shit now.

you mean that one guy at one game that might not even have happened?

who could he go to?

>Your Team
Eagles
When I started watching football back in '98
When I started watching football back in '98. Baseball has always been my #1 though

>muh conspiracy
deflategate really fucked you guys up mentally. Not everything is some conspiracy you know

Patriots
They win a lot, and I'm a former Bears fan still assblasted at the colts over SB41 so I decided to root for one of the few teams who could beat them in the 2000s (and I didn't like the Steelers so my options were limited)

Oh, Why
Because I grew up in a Philly 4 sports family and wanted to like what my older brother liked

The Cardinals, Giants, Cowboys, Broncos, or Chargers.

Jaguars
No pro teams in Alaska so I just picked the team with cool colors

That happens at every sporting event ever, even in Seattle

speak for yourself nig

>>Your Team
Raiders
>>Why are you a fan of your team
Born in the ghettos of LA 92'.
You were either a raiders fan or you got shanked
>>When did you become a fan of your team

Lots of teams have shown interest in Jimmy for a while. The Browns probably would've given a first round pick for him during the off season but the pats weren't willing to get rid of him. If the niners don't franchise him and pay him big money someone else will.

>jimmy leaving
kinda scaring me right now

if he keeps up good showings why would they not just splash the cash

>Ravens' Jimmy Smith suspended four games for PEDs

Lmao wasn't one of you faggots trying to argue he was a top 5 corner? Nigga was juicing

>"no!" boston residents aren't racist
>um sweetie that recent red sox incident
>oh, w-well that happens everywhere lol xD

some players tend to up their game in contract years so they can get handsomely paid and not do anything else

not saying that Jimmy would do that, but that's the risk you run for splashing cash

Pats
Moved to NE in '91 when I was 5, they're the local team and I liked their aesthetic(Murrica).
Started actually watching them in '94, Bledsoe, Coates and the disappointing but predictable GB/NE super bowl.

You underestimate how incompetent and soft the NFL offices are. Talib and Crabtree's freak out that got multiple players ejected and a ref injured and they only get one game after it was all said and done.

That and ratings are down this year, they probably want to keep stars on the field.

HAHAHAHA stay seething you Cowboys nuthugger.

>He'd be dead if Gronk had pulled out a gun and shot him
Well yea, I guess