1 Year Ago

>1 Year Ago
>Be habitual Sup Forums lurker (6-12 hours a day)
>Miserable and angry, hated non-whites
>Virgin
>Decide to leave Sup Forums because of its serious negative impact on me
>Make consious decision to be less judgemental and more open minded
>Within a year, start to get Fit, get a job, lose virginity, read more books, start meditating
>Have the most productive year of my life
>Visit Sup Forums for the first time today
>See bootlickers defending police, 'cuck' is used as a legitimate rebuttal, bickering over the most trivial shit, no real educated opinions at all, mindless idealogues and blatant teenagers.
>Realise that leaving this place was probably the best decision of my life

The real red pill is avoiding ""red pills"" on Sup Forums. Im implore all of you who are feeling miserable about the state of the world, retreat from this shithole for a week and realise its not that bad out there. You can do a lot when you're not bombarded by all of lifes most extreme and negative aspects, as told by teenage neo-nazis.

pic related, go out and make some babies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PG-qCyYZRms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the world IS going to shit. just because Sup Forums presents the most viceral and extreme aspects doesn't mean it isn't right about the general trend.

Sup Forums has nothing to do with your lazy shitty behavior

grow up

>implying im not fit
>implying i dont have a job'
>implying im a virgin
>implying my book case isnt bigger than yours
>implying meditating isn't for faggots

sounds like a you problem

no

The worlds been going to shit since the beginning of time. Everyone just thinks their current era is worse than others, simply because it isnt possible to experience anything except the present.

Im sure the Romans were just as pissed when barbarians were encroaching on their shit.
Im sure the Middle East and Asia were pissing themselves when they saw the Mongols razing their cities.
Look at all the events in the early 20th century, its hardship Sup Forums autists cant even imagine.

Im not saying stick your head in the sand, im saying it wont be as bad as you think, you'll survive and likely prosper.

>Everyone just thinks their current era is worse than others
Literally the opposite.
>The Enlightenment
>The 5th century Romans
>Greece pre-Peloponesian war
>90s USA when the Soviet Union collapsed

You are the problem m8. I earn money and I fuck ladies, and I'm still on Sup Forums

>play video games 12 years per day
>decide to quite and be more open minded
>magically get more fit, lose virginitiy read more books, medidate.
>try video game once again, instantly gain 5 pounds, lose my GF, lose my gains, lose enlightenment
holy shit you should all quit playing video games

6-12 hours a day?

Seriously OP, b8 harder faggot. But if your whole heart-wrenching paragraph is true, off yourself.

But there was still political upheaval in all those eras if you look at them from global perspectives. Theres only been a few times where there hasnt been constant warfare or other assorted happenings (i.e Pax Romana).

I went into the break room at work today. Probably a good 20+ people in there. I realized there were only 2 other employees speaking in English. Everything else was Spanish, Mandarin, or Bulgarian.

Fuck your "realizing it's not that bad" shit. Burying your head in the sand doesn't make the problem go away. It's already too late here. My people are gone, my city is gone, and my country is gone. What's left of my people have no pride in their history or culture. They all believe they are trash and need to make way for superior races.

I did go out and make babies, I have 2 daughters. And I can't even begin to imagine how I'm going to cope with raising them in this world 10 years from now.

>12 years per day
Teach me your ways, time wizard

You can't see how shit the world is by looking out your window. You can only see the puzzle if you step back and look at all the pieces while putting them together.

An example would be the 2008 housing bubble. Average people like yourself think something like that came out of nowhere. The reality is it was very obvious to the people who actually looked, similar to what Sup Forums and other sources are doing.

When it finally happens, and believe me, it will, you will be completely unprepared. Good luck with your blue piled life.

Have a third. 2 doesn't cut the replacement level.

Being physically fit, wealthy and socially ept doesn't change the fact White people are on a demographic decline.

You're just implementing coping mechanisms.

wtf i hate Sup Forums now

#BlackLivesMatter

Congratulations, you became a sell out faggot

Enjoy yourself

Only Americans bootlick.

Then again, our cops dont shoot for fun.

>Be habitual Sup Forums lurker (6-12 hours a day)
>6-12 hours a day

That is your (and anyone else like it) problem. You have no self control, and instead of blaming yourself, you blame the thing you let yourself get addicted to. You are weak.

youtube.com/watch?v=PG-qCyYZRms

if youre weakminded enough to let /pol influence you then yeah its good that you left

Shit worthless analogies. The state of the Maghreb since islamification is more relevant. i.e. a fucking disaster.

Glad you found yourself user

>comparing today's events to those that precipitated the fall of great civilizations
Was that supposed to reassure us?

We ain't implying, we know for a fact.

>lol
>Average people like yourself think something like that came out of nowhere
>sure they do
>you don't need to be redpilled to have commonsense
>to you, being redpilled is probably seeing obvious blatant truth, while also being a closeted sociopathic racist at the same time.

he uses the time chamber from Dragon Ball Z

You 're time line doesn't make sense

are you a year in the future?

no, you are still a fat faggot virgin NEET living in a fantasy world

(((80132837)))
>t. tavistock
Good tavi!

Forever.

Thanks for the tips, guy-who-just-lost-his-virginity!

I bet you've got it all figured out at this point!

Ok enjoy your bunker and vast supply of canned food.

And whats anyone doing about it? Non-whites arent doing anything wrong in that regard. Its whites who are unwilling/unable to have reproduce
Bitching on Sup Forums doesnt make babies, and lets not delude ourselves into thinking that the average Sup Forumsster is out there getting pussy on the regular.
My overarching point is Sup Forums is pointless.

Oh dear lord, not people who speak a different language and look different. They must surely be the source of discontent in your life.

Contain your shit to leftypol, you fucking Remainian.

> No internet
> No antibiotics
> 30-40 year lifespan
> No toilets
> no running water
Fuck off idiot.

90s America had worse crime rates than it has now.

He actually voted though retard. what exactly did you do to help brexit ?

this desu ne

I voted out, though not because of evil polish plumbers taking my non-existent plumbing job.

I bet you're one of those retards that actually believes the memes and think there are sharia no-go zones in London.

And im not left wing, nor have I stated any left wing opinions.

She is hot. Did you fuck her?

1890s?

Yeah you just can't take the red pills, it is easier being blue pilled after all.

>Not a virgin
>Girlfriend
>Happy most the time
>Quite fit
>Browse pol and fit

The trick is not to spend fucking 6-12 hours a day here and do some productive shit as well.

Getting girls isn't hard, even fucking disgusting creepy black dudes can get girls and while Jamal is creeping on drunk blonde girls lots of people are sitting in their rooms demoralized posting tfw no gf.

Just don't be fat and actually do things, failing that get fit and use tinder to hook up with sluts.

>hey guys he said that Sup Forums is pointless
wow, you must be a guru or the Dalai Lama to achieved such transcendental conclusion, I mean, how can I keep on living with those written words now scripted in my heart.
You're truly the apex of intelligence
Thanks, good lad

Those eras were meant to be compared to the ones preceding them you fucking autist

You stupid nigger.

I am Chad.

I probably fuck your girlfriend when she's out with "friends"

Stay cucked you lying liberal.

>fucking the vaginal jew
Like Percival, only by shedding the feminine influence can one hope to achieve a higher spiritual existence.

>he doesent want human kind extinct

You probably have an internet addiction.

Same problem here, feel infinitely better when I'm not online constantly, but here I am.

And here you are. Welcome back.

If you know your history, you realize it has NOT been just a smooth 10,000 years of human civilization with the same smooth amount of issues.

t. Investment Banker and long term pol lurker

Fought a battle against people like you to swing the vote.

We won. :^)

A lot of us here are fit, not virgins, and live decent lives.
I just come here for news and to see what's going on in the world, esp. in Europe.
OP is a faggot.

>You probably have an internet addiction
Exactly. He said 6-12 hours a day....that's like the whole fucking day.

youre actually fucking retarded. I supported brexit, but i know in the end my opinion as a non-uk citizen made no contribution, because I didn't have a direct vote which resulted in no outcome. So for you to say that "you" won, even though you had no influence on the polls is fucking stupid and pathetic.

Nice bait, faggot.

rare

That's generally my whole day, too.

Compulsions fucking suck. Didn't understand how one could be a WoW addict until I realized most of my days for years now have been mindlessly browsing and shitposting. But I can't into self-control so, fuck it.

/thread

>lose virginity, read more books, start meditating
absolutely degenerate

The real Red Pill is to be active with your political beliefs in real life. If you live in the UK, join NA. If you live in the US, join AV. Join a group, make male friends, get a girlfriend, live your life and make political change happen. Sitting on the internet all day is unhealthy.

imagine the fine ass this roach gets

How mentally unfit are you to allow a basket meme weaving board affect your daily life?

>(6-12 hours a day)
>Had no life; got one.
That was your problem.

The point of a politics board is to discuss politics. Monopoly on media has distorted public opinion of western politics to the point that whites are going d'accord with their own extermination. Sup Forums is a place that, so far, has not been overtaken by the people pushing this for this. It is a place for this and other things to be discussed, nothing more and nothing less. I don't understand how you can come to the conclusion that Sup Forums is pointless when it is achieving exactly what it is meant to.

As for your personal story, do you think your course of life reflects all, the majority or even some of other anons? Just because you used to be a miserable sack of shit you infer others have to be like that too? I am a /fit/ stem major fluent in three languages, and if anything becoming redpilled has given me more of a purpose in life. It's also been eye-opening to see very intelligent and good-hearted former classmates study politics/econ/philosophy and still be bluepilled plebs posting stupid shit on facebook they obviously know nothing about.

this. go make cute white babbys.

Lol, I make 134k a year as a defense contractor and I browse Sup Forums on my phone 9 hours a day.

So you're completely stupid.

>have no life
>spent well beyond six hours per day on here
>still not fat

wew, at least I've got that going for me.

im fine thanks.

maybe if you werent such an impressionable pussy you would be too.

Imagine closing the door by accident in the time chamber with no food or water

OP's pic looks like she's getting fat