Unabomber was fucking right, Sup Forums. Technology is a mistake

Unabomber was fucking right, Sup Forums. Technology is a mistake.

I live right next to one of those gym things in this app and minorities keep loitering outside my window just flicking shit on their phones all day long. Fucking reee. Can we just revert back to like preindustrial tech? I'd certainly be happy.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-TheUnabombersManifesto/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-theUnabombersManifesto_djvu.txt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wait, gyms are actually in specific locations for everyone?

Is this serious?

take pictures

One guy in Sup Forums was complaining that his local gym was at a gay bar...

He's 100% serious, no one is safe from Pokemon

This OP

100 internets will be deposited to your paypal

fag

Ha. The one near me is at a church. Pretty sure there using some sort of Google Maps API thing to auto generate them at locations with X number of references that don't hit a red flag or something (like not having the gym on the train tracks or some shit.....i hope).

Bored of it already.
Pretty fucking stupid idea for a game, Nintendo.

It wouldn't make much sense if they weren't in specific places. I still need to go to a pokespot so I haven't found a gym yet. My pokespot is at the dragon statue outside a chinese resturaunt.

whats a pokestop

I don't know. I think it's you got there and there's stuff to get.

This is pissing me off as well

Tons of people i know are doing this and they find their stupid pokeymans standing on their monster energy drink or standing on a trashcan in an alley

Just

Get a job

the one near me is at a church as well.

>mirrored glory hole maze

What the fuck does the Unabomber have to do with technology?

Who would have thought Big Brother would be welcomed with cheers and applause?

Same. One is literally on the park across the street. Luckily it is on the other side away from me though. My friend from work actually hangs out there a lot now. I'll just see him randomly chilling near my house and I will say, "What the fuck are you doing?" to which he responds, "Gotta protect my gym."

We are 24. I have a master's degree and he is a man baby playing Pokéjew Go.

fucking adult children willingly submit to geolocation tracking for no good reason

the west is fucking dead

His hatred for it was his motive.

archive.org/stream/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-TheUnabombersManifesto/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-theUnabombersManifesto_djvu.txt

To be fair that kind of sounds like a gym design

Aldous Huxley

Oh huh I saw a six hundred pound mass doing this today.

Would you be happy not having the ability to access Sup Forums?
How about when you die from the most common of ailments because you no longer have modern medicine?

That's nothing, I was trying to find Dusclops and ended up on a jewish cementary.

it's simple OP

just get your 12 gauge out and start "catchin em all" trespass on your property