What the fuck? I love Argentina now

What the fuck? I love Argentina now.

Other urls found in this thread:

livestrong.com/article/21659-yerba-mate-negative-side-effects/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>burger drinking mate
Color me surprised

You didn't know that your fine culture had given us a meme food?

more like burger appropriating culture

Paraguay makes the best yerba though

good tea
good job argentina

>tea
burger education

>americans make tea of yerba mate

Well, it is like a tea... Mate in teabags are pretty common over here aswell.

Don't overdo yerba mate because it's kind of bad for your liver.

Now I'm triggered

wtf im dead now

It is?

Coca>Mate tbhwy

livestrong.com/article/21659-yerba-mate-negative-side-effects/

>bags

that´s what the jew want you to believe it
yerba mate makes you live more
makes you immortal

that's paraguayan mostyl

Actually mate drinking countries have attrocious life expectancies, we are actually behind Mexico

Well, your heart attack rates were cut in half over the past twenty years. How does that corolate with mate consumption?

Its not thanks to mate its thanks to you, your country is like those birds in a cage they used in minery to detect gas leaks but regarding obesity
Everyone is healtier because nobody wants to become like you

y-you too

>Actually mate drinking countries have attrocious life expectancies

I'm pretty sure that's because you guys smoke too much and paraguay is a shithole.

It gives you cancer.
Mint in mate mixes decreases testosterone

then it´s perfect for the average eurocuck

Mate is just not a ''tea''
See? You don't understand. This is why people besides Argentines and Uruguayans should never drink mate.

You corrupt everything that's nice and beautiful in this world.

que bronca que me dan los pelotudos como vos
no tiene nada magico el mate, es una poronga que tomamos por que el te que se consigue en el pais es una mierda

>el te que se consigue en el pais es una mierda

???
chupame la pija puto, agarra y metete uno por uno los saquitos de te por el orto

nunca probaste un te de un pais serio verdad? se nota, obvio que pensas que el mate es magico cuando el mejor te que probaste es una poronga taragui/greenhills
tomate el palo conurba

>this was posted a month ago
>and a month prior to that
>and a month before that as well
Has Sup Forums reached peak posting? That moment in which there are no new post?

Jajaja sisi 'el toma te ingles traido de LONDOOOON'
tomatela cheto de mierda de country/barrio norte
andate a vivir a inglaterra a tomar tecito con leche de refugiado

argies drink grass with boiling water

>nunca probaste un te de un pais serio verdad?

Para no me digas, también andas por la sección de comentarios de clarín y la nación, te vamos a aplanar la casa recesivo AJKAKJAJKHAJKAJK

te fuiste de "el mate es superior al te REEEEEEEE" a "uy ulala el señor frances que no toma te de sorete" viste como te cambio la disposición? eso te pasa por quererte hacer el vivo

salame
andate a europa a tomar tu te del orto y deja postear pelotudeces con la bandera de MI pais.

metete tu pais en el orto en tres meses me voy y no me tenes que bancar mas con esta banderita hasta entonces chupala

callate boliviano

No soy ese, pero la verdad es que sos muy pelotudo.

Das verguenza ajena, tenes que volver a taringa

mestizo hijo de paraguayos nunca vas a ser argentino siempre vas a ser un sorete

>It gives you cancer.

Because retards drink it at a boiling temperatures and it scalds their tongue repeatedly over many years

Pero andate pelotudo, andate hoy. Un gil vendepatria menos hundiendo al pais.

los que hundieron al pais son los negros como vos, la patria se te cae a pedazos gil, la mitad de los pibes ni inodoro para cagar tienen en sus "casas"

What is this, crushed parrots? Fucking weirdos.

No it's not, the article you posted is literally a blod and it has fake information. The cancer thing has been proven wrong hundreds of times, nosy foreigners come here all the time to try to find something dangerous about mate because they have nothing else to and ALWAYS get btfo.

We have higher life expectancy than you and Mexico and we drink more mate(7kg per capita vs 5)

Still lower than the USA

To add to that, what they save about Mate giving you cancer is that boiling water can ruin your esophagus but nobody with half a brain drinks it with boiling water.

And a bunch of those studies are done by Tea companies butthurt, I remember one saying that boiling tea did nothing to you

The USA has been a 1st world country for a long time, people were dying here because of the crisis in the past 50 years and you know it which by the way was a crisis that happened because of the USA. Kids were eating grass here in early 2000s and Rosarinos were eating cats in Argentina(happened here too), some of your provinces are still famished nowadays.

>inb4 bb-b-but our countries were rich back in the day
Yes, Bs As and Montevideo were rich, the rest were rat towns.

the fuck are you talking about

haha Argentina is ebin :DDDD

>Argentina
>Average life expectancy: 76

>be argentinian
>dude, yerba, lmao

>be argentinian
>love footbal
>take grass from the football fields
>boil it with water
>Make it the national beverage
Heh

>en tres meses me voy
Mar del Plata doesn't counts as another country

>argies don't carry thermos
what do you do? drink with the kettle beside you? lol

Lower quality of life = lower lifespan, what's hard to get

Ebin, you're the delusional ones don't try go force your memes on us.

> Ebin, you're the delusional ones don't try go force your memes on us.

are you one of those autists that thinks our countries are 98% white? lol there are blacks here and there are mestizos. Race is irrelevant because we don't have 'black communities' or 'mestizo communities' here. We have one cultural community and that is Uruguayan

>tu país
>cree que por ser un acomplejado de mierda y huir a otro pais es menos Argentino
terrible nube de pedo, ojalá no te tengas que volver a los pocos meses por lo mal que te traten o te vaya en ese otro pais

>Kids were eating grass here in early 2000s
frenteamplista GTFO