Jenna please just stop

jenna please just stop

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NFjE5A4UAJI
youtube.com/watch?v=XC0xrYmTWjo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I genuinely feel bad for her

>She will never be young and pretty again

She called him her old boss. WTF. IS she THAT out of touch with reality?????

STOP THE BULLYING

Yea, it was cute at first, but now it getting bad.

>2014 picture

Get it together OP

I can never pin down who's more cringe about their 15 minutes

Jenna, that girl from hairspray, or Drake Bell

>25 Jul 2014

Jenna is set for life from The Office. The Blonsky chick apparently does well with a hair salon. Bell is just a sad, destitute guy.

I heard a rumor that Bell has a lifetime pass to disney land so he practically lives there and films himself looking for attention because he's homeless

Who's dick did he suck to get that

drake is pretty JUST as well...

What a weirdo

/ourguy/?

Jenna is fine, it's only really on Sup Forums where people rip her for her "haha, i was on the office!" shit. it's pretty harmless.

Blonsky works in a salon now. I don't even know if she owns it and that period where she messaged fucking EVERY celebrity on twitter "hey i'm the hairspray girl! please save my career!" was dire

Don't even get me started on Drake. Last I heard he's homeless in Disneyland now. I mean there are worse places to be and Lord knows I'd love that myself for a couple weeks. But jesus.

what's his name again

Dan "child rapist" Schneider

i dont know if i feel more cringe or sad about it

doesn't anybody have some new pictures

it's always the same shit

Someone redpill me on Drake Bell.
I need a quick rundown

David Wallace is the best character in the Office next to Jan.

>It's a fucking shitskins who don't understand friendships and human interaction project their autism onto a nice woman thread again

You faggots would be ashamed of yourselves if you could feel shame.

>child actor
>Most famous role is in Drake and Josh
>Show ends
>Starts a business
>Goes bankrupt
>Starts a band
>Nobody cares
>Shit talks Beiber all day
>Beiber btfo drake in 1 tweed and Drake leaves him alone
>Buys a house
>Can't pay house
>House gets repo'd
>600k in debt
>Breaks his hand. Permanently dis configured
>Injury will never allow him to play guitar again
>homeless; couch surfs; spends free time at disneyland (for days at a time) where he films himself trying to get people to recognize him

>EL JUSTO JAJAJAJAJA SHE IS FRIENDS WITH HER FORMER CASTMATES EL JUSTO JAJAJAJAJA AMRITE HERMANOS?!

The day of the Wall can't come soon enough.

They don't call her Anna 'Cocaine' Kendrick for nothing.

>REEEEEEEEEE LEAVE MY WHITE PRINCESS ALONE
why are Sup Forums fatties such sycophantic betas?

>It's a Sup Forumseddit makes fun of a woman who genuinely seems nice even though she makes more in residual checks than they will in their entire lives thread

youtube.com/watch?v=NFjE5A4UAJI
She summons her STAND 『SNOOP DOGGY DOG』

Do we really need this thread once a day with the same 20 pictures?

We get it. Funny joke. The office got cancelled 5+ years ago lets move on guys.

let me guess we posted: the action figure tweet, the playbill tweet, the v-day tweet, the office reunion tweets, picture of her in FHM, picture of her in that movie where she wears the bustier, picture of blunt dressed as an operator, a couple of reaction pics of stanley and a couple cunny pics from our pedo.

Am I right?

The idiocy of this is she's married to someone named Lee Kirk and has multiple kids with him.

One of the signs of both autism and schizophrenia is the inability to know the difference between real and fake.

Logan's producers must not have paid any astroturfers there are hardly any threads about it compared to other capeshit movies on here.

>REEEEEEEEEEEE SHE HAS FRIENDS AND I DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE ;_;

Why are /reddit9k/ fatfuck autists so goddamn subhuman?

HEY FISCHER

>>homeless; couch surfs; spends free time at disneyland (for days at a time) where he films himself trying to get people to recognize him

It pains me to have to explain this to people but Disney pays celebrities to come to Disneyland, walk around and gladhand and to post on social media.

It's the beaner Pestposters forcing a shitty meme. The tranny one is especially salty because Jenna has a real vagina and can have kids and that abomination has a mutilated cock and can never be a real woman. Don't worry, ICE is going to get them soon, I reported them all to immigration after I found their Twitter accounts.

Drake hasn't been a celebrity in almost a decade. I highly doubt the majority of people who were the target demographic for D&J even remember him, and those are not the people who are going to disneyland

The most recent one was the Chilli's one last month. Patience, user. It's inevitable she will embarrass herself again here soon.

holy shit

>embarrass herself

The only ones that are embarrassing themselves are you social rejects forcing this weak shit.

It would be one thing if it was paid astroturfing or people obsessing over a current tv show. But damn that shit got cancelled 7 years ago. Are the parts of the world where there are chickens in the street just getting this show?

>the white knighting Sup Forumscuck is still mad
literally lmaoing at you right now

you realize even after all this no white women are going to want to fuck you, right?

It's their perfect target market. People in their 20s who have likely just had children themselves who fondly remember his days as a child actor. Remember everyone in their 20s who isnt NEET or in Grad School is having kids and being domestic.

A personal appearance at Disneyland is probably only about a thousand bucks and he probably lives right nearby.

>HOLY SHIT SHE SAID SOMETHING NICE ABOUT HER FRIEND EL JUSTO AMIRITE AJAJAJAJAJAJAJA XD

>>>/veddit/

>Shitskin projecting again

Bye, Juan. Enjoy your ride back across the border.

more people on the spectrum who don't understand how social media works. CHILI'S PAYS HER FOR MENTIONS, TARDOS

Drake bell is the worst by far

Look at this face

youtube.com/watch?v=XC0xrYmTWjo

nah i'm good right here, i don't think my white gf wants me to go anywhere :)

What's your fucking point? You got a problem with making money?

Also you're wrong.

she has an unbelievable foot game so i wouldn't mind tapping her ass for the rest of my life famz

>face of a 40 year old
>voice of a 15 year old

Jesus

This is clearly a video shot by him and punched up by disney marketing.

On an unrelated note he looks like he has AIDS face.

lel not only does your gf not exist but you will never ever get one let alone a white one. ICE is comin for ya. Can't do nothin for ya.

No I honestly don't think it has anything to do with disney marketing, he just has an obsession with Disney (he may also be living there according to rumours)

fucking fat fuck

Jenna is that you?

I swear to god Drake was my coke dealer in when I lived in Portland.
Holy fuck, was I buying coke from Drake and didn't even realize it?

I wonder how many times she's stuck that toy up her vag

So Drake just makes shitty YouTube clickbait now? he's lucky to break 50k views on his videos.

kek I hope this is true, if you still have his number text him and ask him if he is Drake

he probably cried himself to sleep every time you didn't recognise him

>3:09
>Well I finished all my work early today so I decided to come back to disneyland
>finished all my work
>Looks like 10 am at latest

Sure, Drake. Suuuuure

good god

And he's actually 30, so that kinda splits the difference more or less.

was zach braff ever this bad?

Like a broken record you sad sacks of shit are. You get called out for being autistic and then you say "hurr r u da person we wuz tryin ta maek fun of?!". Embarrassing and sad.

how is it that fatfuck josh got his shit together and drake didn't

they did a switcheroo

a god among men

WEW

He's getting Lohan'd. Needs to stay out of the sun with that freckly complexion.

Josh's parents didn't let him blow all of his money on shit he couldn't afford, for starters.

After Drake and Josh he only did like 1 movie and he still has $5m

zach braff makes reference to donald faison a lot but they're really close in reality (i think braff might be the godfather to faison's kid, not sure though)

plus at least Braff actually, you know, produces and directs some shit

but who here is really complaining

Broken record again. You get called out for being a broken record and then you resort to stupid meme images. Every single thread. Sad.

Yeah, because Jenna isn't a working actress and doesn't actually hang out with her castmates and isn't best friends with them or anything. You sure were quick to come to the defense of that heeb and his token bull. Really gives the ol noggin a floggin.

I would literally bet my life savings that my coke dealer was Drake after watching this video. He lived in a subaru after his stripper gf kicked him out. guy was a real mess.

We seriously need a Reddit purge. Hate to see what this board looks like 5 years from now.

That guy fucking rules

Call your coke dealers number. If you hear "its a small world" it was probably drake

>homeless in Disneyland

I don't know why this is so funny, it really shouldn't be

Why the fuck does he still sound 16?

I like her face

Hopefully we'll smarten up and leave this dumpster fire to the pestposting meme forcing reddit trash. Then Hiroshimoot will let the FBI and INTERPOL come in and kick in the doors of their mud huts and kill them all.

I would, but I lost his number after he moved to LA.

She was a star in the Office for over a decade and made probably upwards of $10 mill and is still getting checks because of all the cable reruns/netflix. Blondsky is a literally who and Drake is broke and looks to be dying of aids so its not even comparable

Is that the music from that awful Oddparents movie he was in.

Who would win in a fight?
Jenna Fischer or Gordon Ramsay?

>upwards of $10 mil

She was making at least that per season I think. Those final seasons they reconstructed their contracts just like the Friends cast and were making huge bank after they didn't have to pay Carell anymore. To say she's set for life would be an understatement.

is Josh Drake's Jim?

someone give me a quick rundown on Drake Bell
who are these random teenage girls talking to him in the video?

The girls are probably people who he staged to act like they knew him. I highly doubt anybody other than people who are interesting in his JUSTing remember who he is.

how would he even pay them? where does he get his money?

lel i love the playbill one, i come in each thread just to make sure somebody posted it

You live a very sad and lonely life and I hope things get better for you and you don't have to keep living in the misery you live in.

at least im not jenna lol

Her life is far better than yours.