I bet most of you pussies wouldn't last a day working at Jiro's

I bet most of you pussies wouldn't last a day working at Jiro's

Other urls found in this thread:

sushi-jiro.jp/dining-at-jiro/
youtube.com/watch?v=eKChClRgI7c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would imagine not, cause I don't speak gook.

>inb4 numales and women shit up the thread claiming that none of them were happy and dont understand having passion for anything

Hmm i love sushi

i bet jiro wouldn't last a day doing most things

a gentleman doesnt touch seafood

Tampopo >>>> Jiro

I love japan period

pls nigga i don't even gotta cook the fish

How much is a regular meal at his restaurant?

>89-year-old master chef Jiro Ono serves a tasting menu of roughly 20 courses, for a total of 30,000 Japanese yen (just under $300).

Fucking faggoty ass old fishfucker who gives a shit besides weebs and middle aged cat ladies?

That's nowhere near as expensive as I thought it would be. Wish i could go to Japan and bask in the best sushi ever made.

No roundeyes allowed!

Sushi is the bar food of japan. It would be like dedicating your life to make salted peanut bowls.

what this guy said, if you're a gaijin they'll throw away your reservation unless you're a celebrity

hehe more like
jiro dreams of pussi

jesus fuck, I tought it was much more expensive. Thanks user, now I dont have to wait to be famous before going to Jiro's

kek seriously? that's too bad but i kind of respect him even more.

What if I would pretend to be japanese?

No way, did he say that? I saw this docu back when it was new and didn't remember anything like that. He probably goes full autistic screeching if you don't eat it exactly the way you are supposed to.

Onry japanese and famous chef Gordon Ramsey appreciate sushi

J-rock!

>$300 to have this senile fuck drool on a piece of raw tuna for you

no por favor

>Preferring the dour passive-aggressiveness of Jiro when you could frolick with brewmaster Toji-San in a steaming bath after a day out in the snow.

I know which I would like

10 YEARS OF TRAINING UNTIL YOUR ALLOW TO BOIL AN EGG

Jiro wouldnt last a day in the skarch

And no pay at all

do you dream of it?

i keep forgetting cia plays that role

In order to make a reservation you need to have a japanese name, a japanese address and speak fluent japanese on the phone. I think you could get by if you have a japanese friend make the reservation and go with you to the restaurant.

Or you could go just go to the son's restaurant which is way more laid back, gaijin friendly and cheaper. I doubt you could tell the difference in the quality of the food.

No, I want to be served by an old autistic minion, not a young semi-autistic minion

>I doubt you could tell the difference in the quality of the food.

>implying I couldn't

GIRUGAMESH!!

You'll probably get the older son anyway if you to Jiro's.

>I doubt you could tell the difference in the quality of the food.
No we couldn't. Because the main type of sushi we eat is Sushi Train and the like.

>implying you can tell why a kobe beef steak is good when all you eat is well done shit.

I mean, he literally addresses this point in the doco, in order to tell what good food is you need to have taste which comes from only eating good food. I have probably never had "good" sushi in my life, although i have never had "bad" sushi too.

>you will never eat at Jiro's

>when the women are impressed that he serves them smaller portions to "not disturbe the flow of the meal".

I love japan.

>ITT: I've seen The Ramen Girl. I can do this.

Someone post that Amazon review meme

I'd never get through his menu because i hate sea urchin.

This guy fucks

well, their website is partially in english.

sushi-jiro.jp/dining-at-jiro/

>all those rules
dude i just want to eat

Yeah but no one in the actual restaurant speaks english.

>i just want to eat

pleb

Make sure to watch this video too to know how to behave like a true samurai in sushi bars.

youtube.com/watch?v=eKChClRgI7c

Girgugamesh

>I care more about the appearance of working hard than actually doing it

well, after studying a year in japan my small talk japanese is rather good.
lets see if I get a reservation.

NO MUST FORROW LUESU, GRORIOUS NIPPON LICE FORDED 1 MIRRION TIMESU! BAKA GAIJIN DESU!

30 seconds in and I already want to go to taco bell instead

Maa maa maa maa

where to download?

thought this was legit for 3 mins
the angle of opening the door flap is something you could expect from the japs

I don't know how to make sushi at all so you're most likely correct. I would also not do well as a cook at any other kind of restaurant because even if I knew how to make everything I wouldn't be able to do it fast enough and uniform enough.

Sushi is literally raw fish on rice. How hard can it be?

Yes I probably couldn't keep myself from laughing in his face when some pretentious douche tells me I have to eat their special food in a specific fashion so as not to insult their dragon gods.
That would end my employment.

Oh toh toh toh

lmao the delusion

that's disgusting

Japs suck at teaching, no wonder they claim that so many mundane as fuck skills take so long to master there, they literally won't let the young guys learn until they've spent an arbitrary amount of years there doing jack shit.

yeah such a shame, I really want to spend ten years of my life learning how to cook an omelette

You have just as many, if not more, rules for dining etiquete in the West. You're just a complete slob wherever you go.

code?

Some cuts from the fish and shaping rice is a lot trickier than it looks and involves a lot of finesse. Making decent sushi is not as hard to learn as some inept faggots would have you believe, but there's a lot of shit you won't learn from youtube tutorials.

If sushi is so easy why did gordan Ramsey say it was one of the hardest things he's ever done

Because Gordon is also a perfectionist and unlike most people who would be satisfied with their learning once they are able to make sushi they consider pretty good Gordon wouldn't be satisfied until he feels he mastered it. So of course Ramsay would think it's hard, Ramsay also said making pita bread was hard.