That's right you sexist biggots. Get BTFO by best Emma

That's right you sexist biggots. Get BTFO by best Emma.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/films/0/emma-watson-slammed-hypocritical-criticism-beyonces-feminism/
youtube.com/watch?v=ovKw6YjqSfM
youtube.com/watch?v=rzJKup-KjLk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whore

Being skinny, attractive, rich, and white is privileged

Weren't the feminists the ones bitching at her for this? Most other people don't care about her sub par tits.

Maybe because i have not seen a recent picture of her for quite some time but damn she is ugly.

"Nobody understands feminism but MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

>feminism is about choice!
>if you don't make the choices I want you to make, you're not a feminist!

Sit on my face please, Emma.

why are we the one getting BTFO? her critics were eating her alive as most leftist ideology does.

>Beyoncé films a series of sexual-themed music videos in 2013 where she flaunts her body
>Emma says words to the effect of 'this makes me uncomfortable - flaunting yourself for men'

>Emma poses for Vanity Fair with her tits barely concealed, people call her out on it
>Emma 'whoa whoa whoa!'

Dan Stevens doesn't deserve this.

She's not wrong that people should have choice.

There's the whole "she's contributing to the objectification of women!" thing and the argument that little girls will see it and think that's what women are "supposed" to do and boys will think that but that's a really weak considering the wide range of roles you see women in now.

This is what people who bitch about women being "damsels in distress" or "objects for men to lust after" don't get, it's not that it's wrong for women to be presented that way, sometimes they are that way, the problem is if they are presented ONLY that way. But that's not how things are anymore.

>feminism
like racism the word has lost all meaning

what a fucking mongrel she is

for a brit, she is attractive.

however, brits arent exactly an attractive species so it's a low bar. she is like a 6/10 in sweden.

The guy from Legion is beast?

delusion: the post

all this girl does is make bad films and "fight" for feminism. Why should anyone take her seriously. Tell me one good thing she has done, charitable or otherwise.

>Don't objectify women
>Women aren't just sex objects
>lol... teehee... look at my tits ;) see my new film tee hee
But Emma... this seems really hypo...
>Fucking shit lord, how dare you say me getting my funbags out is objectifying women and making them be seen as sex objects.

emma peaked in like the globet of fire, it was only downhill from there desu

The guy from The Guest is beast?

If she really did that then that is very hypocritical of her. Her argument now is correct though, nothing wrong with a women flashing her tits if she wants to.

I don't understand this kind of female blabbering. Just tell me, does this make us closer to seeing her full nude or not?

hey user, you gotta source image? I'd like to spam this everywhere

telegraph.co.uk/films/0/emma-watson-slammed-hypocritical-criticism-beyonces-feminism/

Her pro-choice argument is annoying as shit because it's a privileged person saying to pleb scum that it's ok to be pleb scum, that we're all equal already, you'd don't have it so bad yourselves.

>it's okay to like feminine beta males, but lemme just fuck the brains out of this rich tall ripped rugby Chad first
>it's okay Briticuck to be shy and sensitive, just that I prefer the confident American cock. It's not you, it's me xDDD

Like this guy: youtube.com/watch?v=ovKw6YjqSfM

The guy from The Guest is Beast, yes.

Sweden and England are 2 of the 3 countries I've lived in and he's absolutely right

Sweden is irrelevant, your only well known actress is a swarthy woman with a shit-tier body. Meanwhile the UK continues to churn out actors and other media stars by the hundreds each year.

Nobody ever accused her of undermining feminism. She was accused of being hypocritical, which she obviously is.

The guy from Legion is Beast, yes.

Not sure how you get that from what she's saying...

She's a hypocrite for sure if she's criticized other women in the past for essentially the same thing I'm not trying to say she's a great person or anything.

This is how I feel about it all

>your only well known actress is a swarthy woman with a shit-tier body
So is yours, this very thread is about her you absolute mong

If I didn't know any better

I'd guest he's the Beauty And she's the Beast

Someone post the picture

>feminism is about choice but it better agree with feminism or else!

this

You obviously don't know what swarthy means. And no it's not just brown eyes and hair.

>women bitching about each other

>leftists stabbing each other in the race to be the most progressive

expected pottery

sorry but even the average muslim on the street in stockholm is still more attractive than emma watson

>emily blunt
>tilda swinton
>felicity jones
>naomi harris
>sienna miller
>helen bonham carter
>judie dench
>kate beckinsale
>kate winslet
>helen mirren
>gemma arterton

dopey cunt

>Emma Watson is the same age as me
>stopped finding her attractive when I passed 13

All I eanted to say

Yikes, she'll be at maggie gyllenhaal levels in 5 years.

Screencap this

youtube.com/watch?v=rzJKup-KjLk

/ourguy/ Joe Rogan described it bretty well

One of the reasons she's getting shit from this is because back in 2014 she didn't feel comfortable how Beyonce dressed in a certain way and something something about feminism not being portray good.

Bet you still find her attractive in pictures where she's under 13

how dare you! Emma is perfect, a goddess.

t.muhamad al refugi

so its the guy from Legion right?

>brits arent exactly an attractive species

Checkmate, Abdul Svenberghammed

Well, I fucked that one up.

Have this one as an actually decent example.

dam, she's fucking old now...

slags

Left one looks exactly like a chick im doing a course with

Take one look at the OP picture you humongous cunt

If you don't classify that as swarthy you're not even close to being white
Go home and diddle 1400 there, Mohammed

Slags? Slags.

Brit slags are classy m8 :^)

>MUH FEMINISM

WHO
GIVES
A
FUCK
LMAO

plastic surgery

Damn right they are.

>t. faceblind autist

>back in 2014 she didn't feel comfortable how Beyonce dressed in a certain way and something something about feminism

Emma has no fucking clue what feminism is or isn't. Just look at her retarded HeForShe campaign.

I mean, I know these celebrity "causes" are most likely tax scams since they all have one, but fucks sake the entire thing was so incoherent it was impossible to establish what the fuck it was even trying to do. Not to mention the inherent sexist idea of having men pledge fealty to women and protect them like some weird resurrection of chivalry.

Maybe the easy explanation is just that she's dumb, and people take her stupid ass seriously because she's pretty and has a good net worth.

This isn't swarthy. This is a standard white person's skin.

ass too big

Meanwhile Alicia Vikander is proper swarthy.

I would annihilate the girl on the right - probably give her a good elbow in the back after blowing my load in her ass.

>implying only men called her out
tumblr is mad because she said something something against Beyonce

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

this ain't even a 5 in sweden.

>brits arent exactly an attra

who are you talking about?

Is that the key to my heart?

I doubt she even wrote it herself tbqh, her agent just put her up to fronting some scam campaign

She is jewish, not british.

Everyone knows that jews are superior race to anglos. This was never a question.

O U R O B O R O S

I believe Britain is currently brewing her replacement as we speak. She'll be ready soon enough.

Is this more your type Mohammed?

>Are you going to see my new movie, user?

It's possible to be both jewish and british, one doesn't exclude the other

You basically proved his point, good job

but britcuckistan is a muslim country

t. conor mcgregor

What if someone else like her agent wanted her to do it even if she didn't think it was a great idea?

She's fucking right.

These alt-left femcunts want to demonize anything to make a click buck.

Who gives a shit if she did a photoshoot. She's a fucking actor. All actors do press.

What a fucking non-story.

I hate this gay earth.

further proves that the best britain has to offer is still mediocre, a mere 5/10 in scandinavian countries.

sorry about your inbred "white" nation.

Lol that damage control

>IRL the beauty and the beast roles are reversed

THE IRONY

It wouldn't be so delicious of she wasn't such a huge turbocunt herself.

Was she ever in a good movie besides "dullest franchise"?

=====SUMMONING POTTERPOSTER======

Harry Potter

You shouldn't be just summoning one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

0/10

She is aging like milk mixed with vinegar and gets more retarded with every passing year

Based Emma making em mad

>all this girl does is make bad films and "fight" for feminism

The one on the left has some serious monkey face going on

Yeah, it's an Essex-slag thing.

Does she have a wonky eye?

> Showing tits
> Not showing her ass

Emma, you're not playing to your strengths.

she's fucking gross.