F-rating

thewrap.com/imdb-f-rating-system-highlight-women-in-film/
First they delete the message boards and now this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jMEajG_cvC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=jMEajG_cvC0

This is the lisping faggotrina you have to thank for this fuckery.

so....who gives a shit about this rating?
>i know nothing about this movie, but oh look, women are in it. i'm gonna watch this now
said no one ever

why are you guys afraid of progress and change?

What's a good alternative to imdb?

I mean, how mad am I supposed to be about something that doesnt affect me at all. Just ignore it.

lol
IMDB doesn't owe you shit, you understand that, right?

(obviously you don't understand it, based on your pic.)

>"Our real goal is to reach the stage when the F-Rating is redundant because 50% of the stories we see on screen are told by and about film's unfairly under-represented half of the population - women."

How about letting the companies themselves, or heaven forbid, the quality of the product/workers decide what is worth screening? Instead of whether someone has a vagina or not?

rateyourmusic

Because then men would continue to dominate the film industry, you sexist. We need to make shitty movies for equality.

It's very clearly linked. The people who make decisions at IMDB have basically outed themselves as SJW CTRL-leftards who want to ban any sort of discourse they disagree with, which is why the message boards went. And now they're turning their site into some shite feminine safe haven.

Just boycott those cunts. Go to letterboxd, moviechat or wherever. Don't give these fags your clicks any more

They had something good, SJWs ruined it

Here is IMDB CEO Col Needham

Is it just a coincidence that he looks like a nu-male?

Exactly. But ruined is too light. Killing the message boards (for no good reason at all), a beyond decade-old hang-out place for many valuable discussions and interaction, was an act of cowardice destroying the essence of IMDB.
Hopefully this garbage dies soon.

people actually use Imdb? lel

>3rd quote down

What a hypocrite

If a bunch of dudes in shithole countries can make small budgey films why can't women in first world countries do the same? Everyone is so obsessed with Hollywood shit is sickening. Do they really think having a women direct something like a shitty big budget action flick is worthy of praise because it had a big studio back it?

When there where message boards yea. It was good to say things like - 'Moonrise kingdom is nothing but Pedo Bait'.

Sup Forums will only talk about the latest films and banepost.

I can't find anything about his (((ancestry))). I wonder why.

>(for no good reason at all),

They had a very good reason. To sanitize and control all content on their website.

First the message boards go
Then the special snowflake ratings
This will extend to highlighting special agenda driven narrative fitting films, projects and people
Until finally, absolute fascism

You were the cancer of IMDB. Now you're here

I was always here, just here full time now

5 sheckels have been deposited into your ShariAccount

#fightthefrog :)