When did this board become reverse rayciss?

when did this board become reverse rayciss?

stfu spic

t. spic

Huge leftypol raids + summer schoolkids

FUH WYPIPO UN FUH DRUMPF

There is no such thing. "Racism" is power + prejudiced, so it's impossible to be racist against white people who occupy positions of power.

Sup Forums has always been a lefty board

americans act like nothing is wrong since trump got elected
especially white people
they're choosing not to believe that everything is fucked forever
but its still fucked forever isnt it

reddit is that way

Ironic after all the we iz white it's been turned on it's head because of some autistic Turk spammer that uses proxys
Kys that's for leddit

FUCK wh*Tes

What is this avatar and why have I been seeing it so much this month?

Sup Forums has legitimately always been lefty with ironic racism. the right wingers are a relatively recent result of Sup Forums crossboarders not understanding the difference between memes and sincerity.

If you don't know who this bear is, why worry? Maybe, real worry is lack of original content on Sup Forums and that Krautchan manages things better?

poltards BTFO

I haven't been here since 2012, when Sup Forums seemed to be in lockstep with Sup Forums. I was first exposed to le happy merchent, scandinavian cuckery and Wilson here. Has Sup Forums changed?

>crossboarders
stop redditsplaining dumbass

repeating a lie will not get you anywhere

this leftypol tactic is awful and does not work despite you trying it for a year now

Sup Forums has always been Sup Forumslite and extremely racist

kys

yes you were always the majority here, that's why a containment board was created to get you all out of Sup Forums

where are you from? somalia? afghanistan?

got me

a lefty board is in all ways *eddit you Muppet

there is no ironic racism people shit on other countries all the time for banter or hatred
that isn't a lefty mind set

NOW F U C K O F F SHITSKIN

if you aren't from reddit then there lots of diaspora forums available
algeria, somalia, wherever you came from

Third world posters became much more common and recent years, and it's generally a reaction to the extreme arrogance of white people on this board, who are constantly obsessed with their own whiteness and fellate each other over their status.

interestingly most of them are under US/Canadian flags

What goes on over at /bant/? Just general shitpost containment?

>t. abdul mustafa hanjob

Yeah, the only ones still trying to assess whiteness are insecure shitskins.

I am actually surprised when I see a white american poster

he's shitposting and we bought it
Sup Forums shitposting with no hint of irony

Agree, Sup Forums is a lefty board. /bant/ is for the kekistanian reddit immigrants.

when wh*Tes started deserving it
AKA since the beginning of time

recent events have made it clear how disgusting wh*Tes are

Wh*tes deserve it

mate you really have no fucking idea

I'm not Sup Forums by any means but you're fucking retarded

Fuck off Sup Forumsscum.

autism

Friendly reminder that there is literally no argument against permanently rangebanning leafs and bongs from this board. Bongs are responsible for the scourge of Sup Forums, known as /brit/, and I don't even think I need to explain to you why leafs are awful.

yanks can't into banter so i'm gunna assume you are serious

how is *eddit not just lefty Sup Forums?
nothing here is lefty in form so why the fuck do you think you belong here?

>nothing here is lefty in form
plenty of boards are, you just don't go on them

Why is this retarded namefag spouting his idiotic newfaggy view like it matters? Not even gonna quote this idiot.

Brits > Yanks

Agree about leafs though

>why is the containment board for shitskins who are too soft for Sup Forums leftcist
Wow what a conundrum

/an/ hates blacks and Arabs for treating dogos and catos like shit
/ck/ hates "canadians" i.e. blacks for never tipping

those are the two most lefty boards i know

please enlighten me and why a board that regularly has nationalist threads is lefty

you utter retard

>Sup Forums comes to Sup Forums
>"NUMAGWAD IS NOT LIKE MY Sup Forums PEDE BASSMENT!!"

This is why most of inhabitants of Sup Forums hate Sup Forums
Sup Forums is not Sup Forums, reminder to you all
It's all about funposting and bantering afterall in Sup Forums, not edgy shits like Sup Forumss do everyday

some in here are pretty rightist, on other side pretty leftist, even there are centrists here. But Sup Forums cesspool wil never understands these feeling

In a race for the bottom, sure. But they're both still cancerous. I would condemn all Anglos but Aussies and Kiwis aren't too bad.

>please enlighten me and why a board that regularly has nationalist threads is lefty
hmm don't remember saying this

this desu

christ this board really has fallen into shit

Wew. I didn't even think this place was either lefty or righty. I just want to have fun, why do niggers on both sides have to make everything political? The issue of whether boards were fucking leftist or right-wing wasn't much of an issue until people started flooding this website after gamergate and the 2016 American election.
Also,
>HURRR IF YOU DON'T SUCK ARAB COCK AND KEK YOUR DICK OFF YOU'RE FUGGING NADZI SCUM
>DURRR IF YOU DON'T WANT TO PERSONALLY HANG ALL NIGGERS YOU'RE A KIKE /leftypol/ INFILTRATOR
Fuck all of you fucking niggers, I see through your fucking agenda pushing, such anti-fun faggots

>only ME and MY pedes are allowed to shitpost here!

>I haven't been here since 2012, when Sup Forums seemed to be in lockstep with Sup Forums.
All boards were, rightwing larping was a meme at that time but has since died down and now as with many dated memes only redditors are still doing it.

How to spot a Sup Forumsfag for dummies:
They will tell you that Sup Forums is "Sup Forumslite". They want to turn all the boards like their containment board, and what better way to do it than using a board with flags.