One month since I started university

One month since I started university.

It's just as I expected, because I am 23 I have not made any friends or people to talk with.

At least I am doing alright in my classes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kq7O6eR12oM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I didn't make any friends in university, either. I didn't bitch about it on Sup Forums. This isn't your blog, man.

Have you tried joining any clubs or actually getting to know anyone though?

you get used to it, apart from about 3 days a month where the loneliness makes you want to kill yourself

I am doing terrible in all of my classes because I've somehow developed really bad sleeping problems in the past two months or so I think it's due to anxiety. I might have to drop out. I should go to a doctor but I don't want to become a dependent.

>because I am 23 I have not made any friends
That has nothing to do with age. You're just a weirdo.

What clubs can I join? They're all filled with normals.

Ask somebody if they want to go and drink something. Is it so hard?

ok normie, let me go up to some random person sitting beside me in a lecture hall of 100 people and ask them if they want to get drinks

I killed someone.

At least you don't have that on your mind.

I'm sure your school has tons of clubs.

>filled with normals
Who are they suppose to be filled with?

What have you tried in order to make friends so far?
>inb4 nothing

Yes, if there is a dude sitting close to you, just ask him. Or if you see a dud more oftenly in the cantine, just ask him.

Accidentally or....

Are you "that" Canadian?

Who cares, if it was a normie or non white good riddance.

I tried striking up conversation with my lab partner.
I don't know how to approach people.

No. I actually have not posted since the last time I posted which was almost a month ago.

US military. Can't go more into depth, but it was all legal.

I hate the military desu. Hate myself more though.

yeah he is he's larping same with the thread about IQ and him being called romanian

maybe it's him. he was gone for a while but it seems he's posting again

I'm not him. The only threads I've made on int were regarding me being 23 and starting university.

>he's racist
>also a friendless autist

Wow what a coincidence

I am not racist. I do have friends. I also have non-white friends. I do well to hide my powerlevel but let's be honest, whites invented and maintained civilization and everything we enjoy in the 21st century.

Hmmmmm someone I doubt you

The Eternal Leaf has been posting threads just like for the last year nonstop. It's just one leaf.

Im 20 and have plenty of 25-28 year old friends, 23 is nothing, you are same as 19yo people

I don't mind you confusing me for him. But again, only threads I've made are with that op image and general subject.

That's not true. My lab partner sort of ridiculed and looked down on me for being 23 when he asked me what highschool I came from, he said he had friends from there and if I knew them. I said no because i graduated highschool much earlier, told him my age. "Wow how does it feel being 23 in a class of 18 year olds".

I wish I had started university at 18, but pol had me convinced otherwise.

>tfw fell for the Sup Forums scam of university being a Jewish lie too

What a horrible fucking mistake. What university do you go to?

I would prefer not to say but since anyone can just look up my op image to check the threads i've made I'll say it anyway, carleton.

Oh.

I've realized I'll never get to a good school so I'm wondering if I should even go to university at all. Losing hope desu. Your experience isn't very motivating either

prestige of school does not matter in canada expect for law school and mbas

But it does matter for networking, recruitment and co-op opportunities ?

There's a reason Queen's Commerce grads get the good jobs

this anime was made for you
youtube.com/watch?v=kq7O6eR12oM

Age has nothing to do with it.
Stop being a bitch.
In my uni, there were people who had been in school for 8 years and socialized just fine.

>whites invented civilization

This is false

I joined right after high school and didn't make friends either. The first year I just hung out with people from high school but that stopped eventually so by my junior year I had nobody.
>"Wow how does it feel being 23 in a class of 18 year olds".
This will stop once you get out of the entry level classes, higher level classes have a wide spread of ages.

What do you need friends for?

Remember to always ask to yourself why you're doing what you're doing, if you don't find any good reaason to do it then don't do it.

>Why do humans need socialization? What possible use for your career and happiness could socialization have?

Not to too much of an extent. I just want a 50-80k year job that is all.

Achievable.

I don't watch anime.

How so? Why would there be older people in higher level classes?

My current friends are drug addicts who I am trying to get out of my life.

human interaction is necessary to mental health

What are u studying? I want to go to university by next year too.

>human interaction
Nice meme.
Anyway, you're not interacting with humans here? You don't need to go out of your way to make IRL 'friends' that will be nothing more than a nuisance later on.
The concept of friendship doesn't exist as such anymore.

womens studies

Older people take higher level classes all the time. Going back to college, going to college while having a full time job meaning they take a lot longer, stupid frosh getting filtered out because they're still immature and treat college like a daycare

>not watching anime
what are you, gay?
Tatami Galaxy is fucking art. Anyone could watch this. Even normies.

>talking to anonymous people on an anime site
>in any way comparable

Stop hanging out with your junkie 'friends' and don't make anymore acquaintances IRL. It is not a request.

Then how are you suppose to interact with other people? Through retarded memes on Sup Forums?

he's not me (OP)
I don't hang out with my junkie friends anymore

You don't need to interact with other people outside of the anonymity of imageboards.
Real life friends? Useless.

Very well.

>Anyone could watch this. Even normies.
The message of the anime is nice, but it drags a little bit too much with the rewind thing, I doubt a normalfag would have the patience to watch past the third episode.
Mr. Nobody is a movie with similar message, but it isn't as repetitive.

Yes you do. Getting a good career is literally all about your connections for example.

I don't see how you could claim that having friends is useless while talking to retards on the internet is not

This is my last year at my University and I'm so fucking burnt out.

Have to work on my homework tomorrow as it gave me a Fucking headache today just to sold 5 problems.

>You don't need to interact with other people outside of the anonymity of imageboards.
>Real life friends? Useless.
Have you ever had a gf? or any kind of friend?

Getting friends is objectively useless. If you can get something from them and/or use them for your own benefit early on you may think that having 'friends' is convenient, but they will become a nuisance sooner or later.

No to both, and doens't bother me. I wear it as a badge of pride.

Germans have a lower degree of people enrolled in Universities and they're doing a lot better than Canada. It's not a jewish lie but it's not so bad to study something else.

That's what people on r9k believe until they kill themselves. I've never had many friends but the few that I had the time spent was priceless. I'd rather spend 50 hours with good friends than 5000 hours on Sup Forums reading retarded shitposts by morons or people pretending to be retards.

There's a reason so many people on this site are depressed or have mental illnesses

It's a TV show, that's what they do.
You could watch a handful of episodes 1-9, and then watch the last two and be good to go.
The only reason you would necessarily need to watch all 11 episodes is for flavor and context.
There are a number of messages that Tatami Galaxy tries to show, you would have to watch the whole show to understand them all.
But for the core concept, the above should be just fine.

Idiot I'm offering you the opportunity to seriously think about having a self-accomplished life. Having friends is fucking useless, stupid and a waste of time and energy, and it ultimately needs to mediocrity and unhappiness.

You will regret it.

leads to*

What is your
>age
>job title
>salary
>networth
> other notable accomplishments to date?

I want to know if I'm talking to someone who is actually successful or a fat NEET who lives in his moms basement and is a virgin. If you are a loser then give me three reasons why I should listen to a single word you say.

>Waste of time and energy
Ah yes because Sup Forums is a good use of time. Or the anime or videogames you watch/play.

man can you namefag, I'm op but you're making it seem like im you

Oh sorry senpai

Waiting for an answer. Would love to know how successful you are. How far being friendless has gotten you.

You don't need to know who I am.
But not listening to my advice is the equivalent of slowly killing yourself. You fancy that? Go ahead.

I don't want to look like you or have my life resemble yours in any way. So why would I listen to you? It's like asking an obese person for help in running a marathon or a homeless person on investment advice.

In fact, I should do the complete opposite you say to hopefully have the opposite results you have. You have ZERO credentials. You have ZERO results, you have zero experiences. Why should I listen to you if I don't want to be like you?

Please kindly prove me wrong so I can take out a notepad and write down all your advice and act on it. Otherwise I might as well be listening to /r9k/.

you want to know the secret? normies are all on attention medicine. My friend is only in liberal arts, gave this haughty speech to me one time about ADHD medication because I considered going on them. found out last week from his former roommate that he had been taking some ADHD stuff, I don't know the differences between them and I don't remember which one, like candy

Probably the weeb or engineering clubs

Jesus Christ the advice ITT is absolute dogshit (or at least, some of it is, I haven't read through the entire thread). Normalfags really ought to fucking gas themselves, or at the very least return to god damn fucking plebbit rather than posting that sort of tripe.

Anyway, I managed to finish my undergrad degree and do better than what I had initially expected, if anybody wants some actual advice which isn't "juss b urself bro"-tier normalfag advice, then feel free to ask, I can offer a couple of tips.

21 going into uni/23 just started uni are both the same guy. He makes a few other types of threads, beware of a canadian flag and an obviously egotistical NEET poster; it's probably him

it's obvious from his writing style, insanity, insults, etc.

Two primary posters ITT

It's funny because no amount of attention span will solve a lack of intelligence.
I'm sure anyone could study your ass off and solve curated problems in a sterile environment.
Take these same people and force them to solve open problems, like optimizing NP-hard intractable graph theory algorithms, and everybody dies regardless of the amount of Ritalin they take.

I'm not him..

you're very consistent with saying there is another guy. In every thread, you do this. Be honest do you have a really boring multiple personality disorder where you believe you're two separate but eerily identical losers two years apart in age?

Have you considered it might be consistent because there really is more than one Canadian poster?

Really wish someone would push this cancerous Sup Forumsleaf in front of an express train or something already.

You have to go back.

ok who are you, and who is the other guy here?

I already don't believe you because you're saying you haven't been here in a month (23 year old), and I've seen you create a thread more recently

>no one has even mentioned Sup Forums

Are you having another schizophrenic attack? Please calm down and dial 9-11. Let them know about the medications you missed a dose of this morning.

Funny that you mentioned this bullshit when even Erdõs stated that he wouldn't have gotten any work done without stimulants

I don't know what to tell you man. There's multiple Canadian posters on this board. Just like there's many Americans who post here.

Are Americans really this retarded that when they see a Canadian flag they assume it's the Spokesman of Canada speaking? Or when they see a German flag they think it's Angela Merkel or her assistant typing?

are you the ANOTHER DAY poster? what uni and major?

Pretty damn common desu

Everyone knows who you are, so fucking give up.

>Are Americans really this retarded that when they see a Canadian flag they assume it's the Spokesman of Canada speaking? Or when they see a German flag they think it's Angela Merkel or her assistant typing?
Come on, anyone who browses Sup Forums for at least a day will see several canadian threads talking about depression and how much he's loser.
I doubt there are so many losers in Canada who by coincidence also post here. It's pretty obvious that it's just one extremely mentally ill guy spamming all these threads.

Yes, he is. The another day poster is the Sup Forumsleaf who has been shitting up Sup Forums for years.

>if I keep accusing every single Canadian of being this character I made up in my autistic brain then it must be true

OK then you're the Brazilian who posts about being a gay virgin and also being fat as fuck.

And you're the Australian who spams threads from r9k and pol.

Now prove me wrong. Protip: you cant because I said so

Again, I've only made threads with the OP image with that general subject. Nothing else canadian is mine.

You are mentally ill.
Sage.

only the last one is me, kangaroo fucker