>find out about the 3 Netflix seasons one day
>binge-watch them all after rewatching the series
>fucking great to see the boys again
>rewatch the Showcase seasons
>fucking great to see the boys again
>start rewatching the Netflix seasons
>it's absolute fucking trash in comparison

I'm devastated. How could this happen?

They got lazy. Also some of the great characters are gone.

Just seems like the writing went down the tubes. I almost wish Netflix hadn't even taken over, since they did this shit. Better than nothing, I guess.

I thought the writing in the netflix seasons actually improved quite a bit, but the performances and the tiny set detracted from the whole experience. But I still liked the news seasons
J-Roc raising his troubled son was truly Trailerkino

TPB seasons 1-7 are true kino no matter how many times you watch them

seasons 8-10 are ok on the first time and boring when you rewatch them

TPB ended after Countdown to Liquor Day.

The netflix ones are bad. The showcase stuff is up there with The Office and Arrested Development as shows I keep on in the background

What do you mean the motel can't live at the motel?

I also don't like how fucking meta is became in-show with the celebs.

Sebastian Bach is the only celebrity appearance I enjoy. Also the one with the guy from rush was good.

Yeah the Rush thing was classy

They had a Rush guest appearance in season 3 and that was one of their best episodes.

Clearly, you haven't seen Season 10. They go off the fucking deep end.

>Sebastian Bach
Who the fuck is this guy and what does he do? I assume some local canadian singer?

It's no different than when they had Sebastian Bach.

80s hair metal has been

Are you high? Bach was in at most a half-dozen scenes. Snoop Dogg and those other two dicks took up half the fucking season.

They still worked Sebastian in organically and with grace.

Snoop Dogg and Tom Arnold just showed up geeking out about getting to meet the boys.

American hair metal singer.

2 > 1 > 3 > 4 > 5 > 6 > 8 > 7 >>> 9 > 10

>8 over 7
>Goldie vs return of Conky

I'm actually okay with this.

Me too, never liked conky episodes.

His first episode is fucking great, though. Honestly, I think it might be best one in the whole show. Ricky hallucinating is fantastic.

Yeah that was a good episode, maybe I phrased it wrong, I just don't like conky.

didn't like 8 at all. was very pleasantly surprised by 9. I'm probably the only person on Sup Forums who thinks 10 holds up among the show's best seasons (3-5). I can't wait for Season 11, but I hope that this is the last year they'll do it to maintain quality control (among other problems such as everybody fucking leaving) and to leave a good legacy behind

>Just seems like the writing went down the tubes

The writer and main creative force of the show was Mike Clattenburg who left the show and sold the rights to use the characters to the 3 original actors.

He then went on to make the shitshow that was Black Jesus and hasn't really been heard from since. Maybe punching up scripts?

>Phil Collins
>Trevor
>Ray
>Sam Losco

TPB lost some of its greatest characters. Without them, the boys have nothing to bounce off and contest with, especially now that Lahey doesn't give a fuck anymore and lets three fat terribly written lesbian cunts run the place

Conky's first appearance was one of the best episodes. Conky himself is meh though.

>Phil
shit
>Trevor
shit
>Ray
great
>Sam
average

But yeah, fuck those dykes. Especially fuck Donna. I don't even watch those scenes.

>phil is shit
go fuck yourself you cocksucka

I like Trevor

>Philadelphia Collins
>shit

Fuck off Gut Cassidy and the Cheeseburger Kid