He hasn't moved to Australia yet

>he hasn't moved to Australia yet

???

what's stopping you from making the best decision of your life?

t. former brit and proud Australian

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=alC7JpUuDMI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i would probably get skin cancer

I was under the impression that you are full

statistically not wrong desu

yeah but it's worth it

from what i know it's basically America, but without all the bad stuff and higher HDI (i think)

Arachnophobic

>it's basically America
it isn't

I heard you're full

> what's stopping you from making the best decision of your life?
Money desu. My best friend from childhood currently lives in Melbourne and fucks gook, chinks and wh*tey chicks on the regular. Not fair

I plan to and nobody can stop me

you say this because you hate America but it's true

Canada, USA, and Australia are basically the same god damn countries. Especially US and Aus, we're both fat and stupid

i dont suck dick

shit internet
expensive vidya

>Checks flag
Liar

I'm drawing the line at wild life.

i would if
1. you weren't on track to become an asian colony
2. american sjw non-sense and culture didn't take over your country
3. i wouldn't get skin cancer or die from a spider bite in my sleep

Sorry, but I already made the best decision of my life when I decided to start researching bees. Did you know a bee that has become lost may "bribe" her way into a new hive by vomiting honey for the guard?

hey

I'm not that fat

I am not a refugee

I'd rather live in southern England tbqh. I am a licensed plumber and all 4 of my grandparents were born as Scottish citizens, would either of those things help me in the immigration process?

>pom moving here
Clearly you issues.

>what's stopping you from making the best decision of your life

Me and my girlfriend are both still studying for a free degree while I receive about 1100 Euro a month from parents and government. When I'm done here I will probably move to Switzerland to turbo charge my bank account before moving to SEA.

If I had to choose a single country to live in I would choose Australia though.

I want to move to New Zealand. You can't name a more comfy place on earth.

Iceland

no, Australia is very working class English

America is it's own unique thing, with Canada being a middleground between it and the rest of the anglosphere

Too hot I can't live in anything over 18c.

still not as comfy

>1. you weren't on track to become an asian colony
overblown meme, England was the primary source for migrants for every year in Australia's history until the last two, and now it sits comfortably at third.
>2. american sjw non-sense and culture didn't take over your country
we literally have had a right wing government for the last two government terms, with our previous PM being a bible basher and our national hero is a big fat drunk who played cricket a decade ago, has unironically fucked thousands of girls and thinks mankind was invented by aliens
>3. i wouldn't get skin cancer or die from a spider bite in my sleep
skin cancer is perfectly avoidable and no one has died from a spider in decades

youtube.com/watch?v=alC7JpUuDMI
so comfy
NZ is such a great place almost a quarter of their population live in Australia

I've lived in your country and England for nearly a decade and I can say for sure that you have more in common with us than with them, at least going off my own personal experiences. I have no idea about Canada though.

>let me tell you about your country

Yeah. What's your point?

>now it sits comfortably at third.

that you're wrong

not really. also all those chinese buy houses in your cities making them too expensive and no one wants to live out in the bush.

doesn't strip you from white guilt because of aboriginals and you speak english so whatever happens in america will happen in australia later on.

yea it's avoidable if you stay inside 10 months of the year.

I don't want to get murdered by some wild animal

>not really. also all those chinese buy houses in your cities making them too expensive and no one wants to live out in the bush.
only in two cities, the property market in Perth actually bottomed out recently and prices are low
>doesn't strip you from white guilt because of aboriginals and you speak english so whatever happens in america will happen in australia later on.
completely different situations.
aboriginals only represent 4% of the population and a large portion of them of them choose to live out in Woop Woop and don't even speak English.
>yea it's avoidable if you stay inside 10 months of the year.
no, it's avoidable if you just wear sunscreen during summer if you're spending a lot of time outside
t. only been burned four times

too hot, expencive and mistah prime ministar will not allow this

I'm not even saying you're especially similar to America, don't get your panties in a twist. I'm just saying, from my literal decades of experience with all three countries, most of Australia has more in common with America than Britain.

you mean the two cities only worth living in except for brisbane? i've heard perth is pretty boring

the abos aren't the problem here, it's the guilt from whites, hence white guilts. abos are too retarded to actually rise up

and yet i read somewhere that 2/3 australians will get skin cancer. not just worth it also temperatures above 25 makes me wanna kys

Fuck off we're full.

kys

id need a job first

Fuck off we're full.

>no baguette
>no camembert
>no saucisson
No thanks

too far, shit climate, shit immigration policies for white ppl, too diverse and shit internet

no thanks

>wake up
>still not Canadian

how about you fuck off then

I can barely survive our summers let alone the hell in that desolate place. Seems nice tho, not as cucked as the rest of the Commonwealth.

>wh*Te "people"

it's just a matter of getting used to it, you'd be surprised at how well you take to the weather Tbh

nobody want to gets skin cancer. it will be crucial.

Well, I imagine if it's hot but not humid and a bit of a breeze, I can work with it.

Australians are racist

Queensland is the only place where it gets particularly humid, while NSW and Victoria aren't that pot
Perth is fucking hot, but it's also fucking windy so it balances out

Queensland and WA look like pretty good states, NSW and Victoria also seem really good but from what I know are cucked.

Could you write a bit about each state if it's not too much to ask?

>not as cucked as the rest of the Commonwealth.
hoooooooooooo boy

objectively aren't

I would rather be happy in Russia than myself in Australia, i.e the most normie country in the world.

refer to this, its just easier

People's republic of Australia desu

Come home my southern brother. It's very flat down here in south England but we have the best coastline out of the whole island.

>Be Australian
>Get EMU'D

Queensland is God's Country, by far the best state. Think Texas, but instead of Mexicans it's New Zealanders

Compared to Islamic Republic of Britain, 'We'll legalize pedophilia soon' Canada and 'import all the sea niggers and chinks' New Zealand, I'd say so.

I'd like to move to Australia and join my fellow British brothers.

spiders

Yes?

Well yeah. But it's like comparing third degree burns to second degree ones

>import all the sea niggers and chinks
We have more sea niggers, chinks and shitloads of more violent maoris than them.

You'd say so, but you'd be wrong

not at all

NSW/Vic - both think they're the best states and both have a fairly typical western middle class population in their capital cities and a bogan population outside. Sydney has a large lebanese population too
Queensland - humid, generally quite bogan. Large kiwi population in the Gold Coast
Western Australia - dislike the rest of the country and consider themselves a separate unit. Used to be the home of the rich bogan before the mining boom ended, now it's where the unemployed bogans live. Apparently the suburbs around Perth are trying to turn it into a mini-Melbourne. They have a weird semi-accent
Tasmania - inbred descendants of the worst convicts Australia received. Not much here to talk about and closer to NZ in climate
South Australia - Adelaide was a free settlement and they think they're more civilised than the rest of the country because of this. Boring as fuck and have a meme accent.

just you wait until another republic referendum flops massively

what has that got to do with anything?

I would say it fits into the meme definition of cucked pretty well

thought the Sup Forums larpers were al over the british empire these days

I learned actual English too well to understand Strayan so no

Australia is exactly the same as Canada but with worse weather and worse sports.

You need to get your rugby game up to a good standard.

Thats part of their charm, they chimp out like immigrants do. So its fair to everyone.

I'm going to immigrate as a skilled worker soon. Melbourne seems pretty comfy. I may die from skin cancer tho, I've got a bunch of moles

Rugby is very popular in school here but it doesn't have a lot of fans at the professional level.

just wear sunscreen if you're spending more than hour in sunlight

erm we play the best sports

Why are you still on Sup Forums if you're a middle aged expat who has apparently lived in three continents. Seems a bit doubtful..

I've had a mole removed it's not that bad.

I was looking into cricket, thought I might like it since I'm a big baseball fan. Turns out games can last for days and still end in a draw. Sounds awful

that's what makes it so good

the short formats that are more like baseball are absolute shit

It's good banter.

It's not so much the length. 3 days to get drunk and enjoy a game sounds great, it's the days and then a draw. They say this is why soccer is also not as popular in North Ametica as other places. Canadians and Americans just do not like a tie, there needs to be a clear winner and a loser.

the draws can also be exciting

it can mean that two batsmen need to survive for several hours, which is good viewing

Good advice. Do you guys use it on daily basis?

I like a sports battle of attrition too but I like to see someone come out on top at the end. Eventually someone needs to make a mistake and lose or someone needs to do something amazing for the win.

too many chinese

>be Australian, want to travel
>pay 10000€ flight

>be Australian, want to play games
>pay 300€ per game

Ah yes, because Chinese immigrants let in on the points system are way worse than millions of refugee immigrants. Also, Australia's minimum wage works out to over 5,000€ per year more than Germany's.