>"BUDDHISM IS A RELIGION OF VIOLENCE"

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/b20442580
youtube.com/watch?v=ka2oO1Idc00
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Caring about current year meme
>current year

Whatever helps defending those poor innocent Muslims. I still want to know who exactly is behind this "Islam is a religion of peace" agenda shilled by every media outlet in the West.

most muslims aren't violent. It's only a tiny sect, should all Irish be hated because of the IRA? Should all white americans from the south be hated because of the confederacy?

20 million
>small

Oliver is a mouthpiece for leftist talking points. Right now Muslims are their victim of choice so all other ideologies will be persecuted as oppressors. Sort yourself out and abandon this garbage.

Mate don't talk about shit you have no idea about. I live in Birmingham and own small security company. Our guys need to wear bulletproof vests when guarding synagogues. Globalism was biggest mistake ever made by white people.

Well IRA doesn't own entire countries where slavery is legalized, now do they?

But who can take over as most victimized when islamophobia is dead?

>"Islam is a religion of peace" agenda shilled by every media outlet in the West.

It was a meme injected into the media echo chamber following 9/11 by the CIA.

The original meme was "Islam means peace" then someone actually looked it up and realized it means peace as in things are peaceful because you just submitted to Allah and Islam.

Only a few Nazis actually dropped the Zyklon B canisters. What's your point?

Alabama or UK?

Most Muslims have barely read the Quran and don't know a lot about their religion. Muhammad was an insane warlord who told his followers to murder all non-believers. If you aren't helping Islam conquer the world through force then you aren't a real Muslim.

I don't think you have Mosques in Alabama.

>tiny
Hey Affleck

Read up nigger. There are tons of biographies of both siddartha and muhammed. Only one of them robbed caravans and married 9 year olds.

>Muslims in Birmingham Alabama

Well, there are a few.

Some of it can be blamed on Great Britain. They did a half assed job of transitioning their colonial holdings to real big-boy countries. Plus your WWI era obsession with creating Israel as a Zionist state for Jews.

Do you mean who invented "Islam is a religion of peace," the phrase?

George W. Bush.

The guy every progressive loves now because he is a never-drumpfer.

Muslims in the West always vote Left.
The media is filled with Leftists.
It's not difficult to understand.

oh yeah gotta watch out for those alabama brummies

why didn't you change the names when you became independent ffs

It will be otherkin. Just give Canada some more time to normalize gender as a social construct and the leftists will move to be the guardians of the ponykin, dolphinkin, owlkin, etc.

This is the lamest fucking excuse. Islam is a cancerous ideology.
>B-BUT CHRISTIANITY AND BUDDHISM AND OTHER RELIGIONS HAVE PROBLEMS TOO
None of those religions were founded by a bloody thirsty child fucker. Fuck Islam, fuck Muhammad, fuck you.

>I don't think you have Mosques in Alabama.

There is 3. Not including the Islamic Students Center (assuming they have one) at University of Alabama @ Birmingham.

Birmingham is not like the rest of Alabama it is more like Pittsburgh or well, Birmingham. Ex industrial city based on Iron smelting. A slightly more intelligent working class since they used to work in factories rather sharecrop farming.

He still didn't explain what the fuck the Dalai Lama does. And also, Buddhism sounds just as crazy as any other religion. I didn't know they believed in reincarnation and other bullshit like that.

>"BUDDHISM IS A RELIGION OF VIOLENCE"

I don't watch this cuck show, please tell me this is a meme.

>why didn't you change the names when you became independent ffs

Because it represents where the original settlers came from. There are quite enough Anglicized indian names in the USA it gets kind of boring.

normaling polygamy but just with several men and one women.

Buddhists in Myanmar are killing Muslims, so the left is now attacking Buddhism.

Didn't Muhammad Ali claim it to get out of the draft?

you'd be wrong

>why didn't you change the names when you became independent ffs

Plagiarizing is the highest form of flattery

I stopped watching awhile back when it became apparent that he has the mental illness known as leftism. Wouldn't surprise me if he tried to make this argument.

They deserve it DESU

fuck buddhism and fuck Tibet

There are buddhist terrorists and in south east asia buddhists do pretty horrible things to other religions but nobody cares. Doesn't make islam any better though.

FUCK SLANT EYED PEOPLE

>Birmingham is not like the rest of Alabama it is more like Pittsburgh

It reminds me more of Cleveland, but Pittsburgh fits

>A slightly more intelligent working class

Huntsville has always had the most intelligent working class in Alabama since Von Braun

>should all Irish be hated because of the IRA?
Yes, duh.

i thought manchester by the sea was about actual manchester

Good call. I can see this on the horizon.

Mainlander pls. go.

I feel sorry for you then.

Majority of Muslims aren't terrorists per say but they're uneducated entitled masses of dirty smelly assholes that make using public transportation a nightmare. They lack hygienie and propriety. British Birmingham looks like a stinky, dirty shithole filled with stinky dirty uneducated masses from all over the world. We have constant tensions between Sikhs and Muslims and council needs to make sure that they don't live next to each other by some mistake. At least our blacks aren't as bad as yours. All blacks I know have black families and are working people.

>buddhists do pretty horrible things to other religions

No, they kill Muslims who are invading their land, shitting on their culture, and harming the civility of their society in an attempt to undermine it.

It's a meme. He supports Tibet and everything and even did an interview with the Dalai Lama.

SPOILERS: Buddhism was the original aryan religion. Siddhartha wasn't a pooinloo. In the west, it's been bastardized by nihilist hipsters, and in the east, it's been corrupted for centuries. (((They've))) been trying to kill it for a long while.

This is some next level bizarro world shit right here.

I'm pretty tired of muh peaceful Buddhism meme to be honest

Don't they burn fags in some country

Arabs and Islam are the reasons why southern Europe, North African and middle East are total shitholes.

Because the new left is controlled by globalists, the new cool thing is to hate on the dalai lama. China spends millions putting out anti-lama propaganda and when the western news outlets run them they get preferential access to stories inside the PRC.

Current Year man is just an echo chamber of what the MSM is saying so CNN or NBC probably ran a pro-chinese anti free tibet story this week. Either that or they are planning to go to or do a story from within China.

Beating on the Lama is a good way to score easy points with the PRC.

People in the US have moved on from the Free Tibet era of the 1990s. Now that there are so many nu-money Mainland Chinese at Universities they don't support tibet anymore because their ideas would be challengedp by angry gook sons of factory owners paying 50k a year to go to a Cal-State school.

>Be globalist cunt Merkel
>Invite gorillions of """""""refugees"""""""" from the middle East
>People wonder why you'd do that
>Entre media goes ballistic with "ISLAM IS PEACEFUL GUYS WE NEED TO FLOOD OUR HOMES WITH THESE PEOPLE THEY WONT BLOW UP WE SWEAR"""""""

You woke af bro. Never thought I would meet another. East and West.

>No, they kill Muslims

they also kill other buddhists, also this has been going on far longer than the current "muslims crisis", and i mean hundreds of years but the orieantalist new wave retards think buddhism pure peace. every religion can be and was used for killing.

CAIR. They also came up with "islamophobia."

This is as simple as that.
Leftists would be completely, irremediably out of power in the UK, France, the Netherlands, Austria, and probably more if not for the muslims. They are their most devoted voting block, even more so than negroes, or bureaucracy workers or welfare recipients.
I think last French elections they voted 94% left. That's more than black women voting democratic in the US.
More muslims = leftists in power. Fewer muslims = leftists out of power. The various rhetoric put on these matters doesn't matter too much.

But Buddhism is a religion of peace, all the girls that do Yoga and are not religious, but quite spiritual tell me this.

Pedos. They are already starting with it.

but all muslims provide an environment and support for the small percent that wage jihad.

it's just like a modern military. soldiers are actually only 5-10% of the military - the rest just exist to support them.

in the case of muslims, they are the habitat which can nourish terrorists.

To make it more confusing there is a more famous Manchester than Manchester by the Sea that is no more than an hour away by car. It is New Hampshire's biggest city.

Don't worry m8e Alabama is probably 95%+ black and white folks only they have it on lockdown. The only significant communities are probably in Tuscaloosa, Birmingham (students at their universities) and in Huntsville (they make rockets there).

literally a show to brainwash normies

Doesn't matter. Even the most peaceful Muslims are fucked up weirdos that will make sure to call every woman that shows her knees a slut. They promote the climate of fear, anger and foreignness with their backwards beliefs and culture - everything that media attach to those "white extremists" that don't want to turn their countries into next Somalia or Pakistan.

The blacks in 'Bama aren't muslims? Also, do they call it 'Bama?

its almost like marrying your first cousin for generations is bad or something

The answer to both of those questions is yes though

WTF Buddhists??

>The blacks in 'Bama aren't muslims?

No, most of them are baptist

>Also, do they call it 'Bama?

Some do or Dixie, but not as often

Maybe.
But there are buddhist monks who carry brooms with them to sweep in front of their feet as they walk. They do this so that they never harm even the bugs wandering in their path. This is a show of devotion to non-violence. These guys are the most fanatical buddhists there are.

On the other hand the most fanatical muslims are some of the most violent fuckers in history. And I know of no sect of islam wherein they abhor violence to such an extent that they literally sweep the floor lest they step on a random bug.

The video OP posted is massively pro-Dalai Lama and free Tibet though

OP is lying he doesn't say buddhism is a religion of violence or anything like that in the video

sauce?

Confederacy still exists?
IRA are bad because they want unification of their country?

What's with people ignoring the actual tenets of the faith and justa ssuming theyre all identical? Like, the quran isn't the bible. You can tear apart each in their own way but to say they are "basically the same" is ignorant, if they were then maybe christians and muslims wouldn't have been killing each other for millenia

OP is straight up lying why don't you watch the video it's very pro Dalai Lama and Buddhism.

Maybe themselves, in protest

ARREST THIS HATE PREACHER

Based Buddhists.

Did anybody even watch the video to see whether or not OP was full of shit? He is.

Jeez, you people seriously are fucking retards

I've been at a public conference of the Dalai Lama, he said that Europe should welcome refugees only until the war is over and then they should go back to their countries to rebuild them, not shitting you. Also that Germany should stay Germany and not be islamized, that maybe one day we'll be one country - one population, but that that time is very far from today. Pretty surreal moment, imagine being in a room of 8k hippies clapping like mad at every peace and love bullshit and then he drops a more realist bomb. Room Za warudo'd right then. Caught me as well so I couldn't start a clap wave.

>when your ideology is so toxic even buddhists turn violent against you

Those are Jainists. They're not buddhists.

Well it's not as if there haven't been buddhist atrocities in the past. I don't know what they are because my life is not affected by buddhism at all, but I know there were some.

timestamp?

I unironically expect this to be the next thing in line in terms of subversion. Perhaps not presented your way, but an attack on monogamy. It would be far easier than pushing the absolutely deviant stuff like animals, children or corpses. And in the end, once the sanctity of monogamy is lifted (what's left of it), far more destructive, because it will have mass appeal contrary to the bizarre stuff.
Reminder that monogamy is important.
>archive.org/details/b20442580

>mfw the Dalai Lama is more logical than the Pope
Being a Catholic is suffering.

>These guys are the most fanatical buddhists there are.

Pic related were also fanatical Buddhists.

All religions have had martial sects.

Wow, things are that bad there?

Dude... he doesn't say BUDDHISM is a religion of violence..

watch the whole thing if you want, it's a pretty good episode

Except 'they' have done everything in their power to label Islam as the enemy since the USSR fell.

Jesus you people are fucking retarded, their tricks really do work on you.

British here. If only you knew how bad it really is.

You can't understand what it's like to live in London. Labour (I mean a political party) turned this place into a foreign city.

You have no idea how it feels to be on streets of Capital of England for 6 hours without hearing a bite of English

You have no idea how it feels to go to your local corner store without being able to buy anything regular that you used to eat and drink during your childhood while seeing hundreds of odd and nasty products from all over the world.

You have no idea how it feels to see your city turn into a massive run-down because properties are owned by foreigners that obviously don't care about them and don't restore them because they're used to live in shit so to them crumbling walls and moldy window frames are absolutely normal.

You have no idea how it feels to be used to the smell of perfumes and chopped grass and to have this smell replaced by curry and incense.

It's tiny things like these that just make places like London a living hell for anyone native. Everybody feels like a foreigner, and because of that nobody gives a shit anymore.

For those that aren't aware of it, Islam is a moon worshipping, feminized, death cult started by a warmongering illiterate pedophile. The JIDF and MIDF don't like it when you mention that.

>Buddha was born a prince
>back then most of the ruling class caste was aryan (with pooinloo mixes starting up)
Pretty obvious he was aryan. Fucker had blue eyes too.

Christianity's been corrupted for a very long time. For example, the rapture meme was a test psy-op to see how quick and far shit can go in a church. All you have to do is start one thing, and every church scrambles to say "I WAS THE ONE TO COME UP WITH THAT FIRST, AND WE DO IT THE BEST!"

nice picture
Are you dumb or did you just ignore what I wrote because you are a cunt?
There are extremely peaceful fanatics within buddhism.
There are only extremely violent fanatics within islam.

is he /ourguy/?

youtube.com/watch?v=ka2oO1Idc00

>be muslims
>christians don't like you
>jews don't like you
>Buddhists don't like you
>hindus don't like you
>sihks don't like you
>pagans don't like you
>secularists don't like you
>even other muslims don't like you

>proceed to claim it's everyone else who is wrong, and have the left say that anyone who tries to stop your attempts to kill them because they aren't muslim is a violent biggot

New crusade when?

A lot of the horrible things in the quran are also in the bible though. Christians just don't follow the bible anymore so it doesn't really matter.

Both religions emerged from the same region of the world so most of their values are the same. The reason christians and muslims have been killing each other for a long time has little to do with differences of philosophy and more to do with the fact that they're competing religions and countries used religion as an excuse for conquest.

>caring about the opinions of a CIA funded agitator

of course he would say those things, I am sure he wants Tibet to be Tibet and not part of China too

This. When people who believe in tolerating everyone think you are a piece of shit, you're probably a piece of shit.

You own it wow you must be rich ! What are you doing on 4 chan pretending to own a security company?

There have been some absolute madmen popes in history, but this one is lame, barely worthy of rage.
Will be featured in history books as "he said a few half-meaningless feel-good platitudes". And that commies are the real Christians.

>Christians just don't follow the bible anymore so it doesn't really matter.

They do, they follow the New Testament which is the fulfillment of a proper Christian life.

Look at them citations

>a lot of horrible things are in the bible too
Such as?

JAINE
THE MAN THEY CALL JAINE

HE ROBBED FROM THE RICH AND HE GAVE TO THE POOR
STOOD UP TO THE MAN AND HE GAVE HIM WHAT FOR
OUR LOVE FOR HIM NOW AIN'T HARD TO EXPLAIN
THE HERO OF CANTON THE MAN THEY CALL

JAAAAAIIINNE

I'm working for peanuts. Technically I'm owning because I'm employing those people. But I still bow down to contractors who actually pay us the money. Majority of security guards in UK are on 0 hour contracts, they come and go. It's just what it is mate. If you don't believe me just go to the new central synagogue in Birmingham at Speedwell Road.

Hey, as bad as pope francis is, he's far from the worst.

His biggest issue is the fact that he lets the media twist his words, and that he really isn't fit for the role of pope. He's not a bad guy by any means, but he's just not meant to be a world leader.

Compare that to the popes who had affairs, put corpses of previous popes on trial, auctioned off the postion and pope francis seems ok in the grand scheme of things. Not great, but not bad.