Have you seen a natural redhead in your life? How do they smell?

Have you seen a natural redhead in your life? How do they smell?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_jVMC4OsR64
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_hair#Eastern_and_Southern_Europe
telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-and-graphics/country-with-the-most-redheads-gingers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1. yes
2. like everyone else

yes we're chock fucking full of them. I don't go around smelling people either you weirdo.

They have zero melanin in their bodies. Pasty pale skin that never tans, brittle hair that looks like it's going to fall out.

Genociding them would be a mercy.

I have 2 of them in my family. They're both very smart. Smell like everyone else

>MENA is whiter than a good chunk of south america

Wew

Disgusting piercing.

Are almost all redhead females alternative or SJW?

I was searching natural redhead girls in Brazilian Instagram and they were all alternative.

I started to disgust ginger girls since then

I don't trust those shitty maps.
I live in the most populated city of Argentina and I haven't seen a redhead in over a year.

half of ginger girls aren't born as ginger

Sounds like nigger or spic talk to me.

Yes
I don't smell with my eye balls

1. Yes
2. Like my granny (t. ginger granny)

They smell like any woman :/

Where do you live bro?

love redheads. the only two girls i've ever dated have been redheads. they smell like anyone else.

Palermo, Barrio Norte, CABA

redhead buttocks are best buttocks

I've seen a couple in my former college. Another one, who's absolutely beatiful, is the girlfriend of a friend of mine.
I've seen two foreign red-heads, both french. One was a tourist guide and the other was my french teacher (whom i'll love till the end of my days :( )

Do you know any ginger girl who is normalfag and not alternative?

She lives in Rio de Janeiro? She is very beautiful. How she doesn't melt there?

Why do women pretend to like Star Wars?

Yes, a lot, one of my best friends is redhead
Like everybody else, they aren't aliens

I thought there would be more redheads in there. I live en Córdoba Capital and, although there are redheads here, there aren't as many as San Francisco and the "interior" of the province

I'm a ginger.

Sunscreen? Do they exist in Russia?

I live in lanus and I see redheads most of the time I go to the main avenue, you must be a shutin or memeing.

Powerful.

yes I live with one. they smell normal. pale vampire skin, if they attempt to tan or go anywhere with sunlight for more then 5 minutes those freaks will get cooked

>1.132 curtidas
damn

They are rare.
There is a reason there are entire blogs on the internet in several languages cherry picking redheads.
They treat them as a trophy.

Yes, but I live in Cape Breton where redheads are very common.

They terrify me. In my experience that stereotype about them having a temper is 100% accurate

Don't steal my soul pls

How they survive in this place? I don't get it.

I've seen quite a few. I've never noticed any strange smell. What a fucking weird question to ask btw

if my granny have no soul (ginger) but i have brown hair (with some copper locks) ...

I have half-soul?

>How do they smell?

How do you know she had no soul?
She could have stolen many.

Is there a map like this but with % population?

I found pic related for Europe but not a global one

Yes

They smell like dandruff

Hmm the only gingers I know have been New Zealand South Islanders. Funny that.

I'm not impressed. Blonde hair and ginger hair almost dissapear when Caucasians mix with mongoloids. Mongoloid hair is very dominant.

Mena is quarter negroid. Light skinned negroids can have redhead. It's extremely rare mongoloids with red or blonde hair.

My sister has red hair
My beard has streaks of red in it
People went Hong Kong went mental for her hair, pointing and taking pictures from afar

like heaven

to be fair chris christie is a fat fuck and the smell could be coming from him

t. non ranga

1. There are a lot of gingers in my family so yes
2. like gingers

WTF! , my granny is a soul devourer

My best friend is a redhead and there where like 4 redheads in my school counting him

sleeps above me (dorm)

no

1. Yes
2 like cow urine

youtube.com/watch?v=_jVMC4OsR64

>Star Wars
>the most entry level babby-tier garbage
>literally being milked as a cashcow while gullible "fans" suck corporate cock, literally fighting over every last drop of semen in a display of faggotry that can almost put OP to shame, so that they be "in" with "nerd" and "geek" crowd
I'm surprised more women aren't fans of Star Wars

>ywn give a cow cunnilingus and make them queef
Being first world is suffering

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

WE ARE GINGERS AND SHIT

no

with their nose i'd imagine

I was good friends with one in elementary/middle school.
Apparently he killed himself in college.

>tfw redhead

kek

I honestly don't know how I smell.

lel

They smell with their noses, user. You get used with time.

My ex had red head, met a bunch of them in my town.

They smell like normal human beans

Well you have the same amount of redheads we do in 15 times the population.

They're bound to be rarer

I fucked a redhead (dyed though) with freckles and shit last week. Fake ginger but pasty white. Has anyone of you ever been with an actual ginger?

like 3-4 in my entire life
like everyone else

When I was 10 years old I went to summer camp for a week with a bunch of gingers. They took showers every day and didn't swim in the lake like us normal kids, but they didn't smell any better than the average kid. Even so the adults favored the gingers, letting them get away with theft and other petty crime, and eventually the camp devolved into ginger and non-ginger factions. There was also a fat kid who led about 5 other kids plus one ginger, he argued for peace, but he was sent home after someone fed him some lake water mixed with Tang and he shat up one of the tents that evening. We were on the brink of a civil war when the week ran out and everyone had to go back home.

Fucking gingers, we could have released them from their soulless husks. Spirit of '97

yes I was talking to one yesterday
I don't know, I never had the chance to really smell one, I bet it's something good though

>Map attempting to show distribution of redheads throughout the world
>By total number per country, not per capita
Whoever made this map needs to be hanged, drawn, and quartered.

my gf is a redhead
she smells like her parfume, and sometimes my cum

I am a natural redhead

I smell normal I think

Charts like this that aren't per capita are shit and you are too

It's popular fiction, it's not obscure or interesting. It's barely even scifi, more like extremely generic fantasy with a scifi skin. I'm sure many women genuinely like and follow Star Wars.

The figures are so fucking broad as to be meaningless, too.

There is a slightly overweight red haired Stacy I knew who won a national competition in Hip-hop
And a long haired guitarbro in my music school

>Yes
> Can't smell something souless

>Are almost all redhead females alternative or SJW?

probably considering that "racism" against them is not looked down

Reporting, I smell pretty good

Ask me anything

Who /daywalker/ here?

Me feels good to enjoy your morning and not waking up at noon .

Your map is fake.
Pic related, the Volga region has the highest concentration of redheads in the world

What?

I am one.

How do you explain this red spot?

Lol

Not really

Anyone here with brown hair but red beard? I feel weird growing a beard because of that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_hair#Eastern_and_Southern_Europe
telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-and-graphics/country-with-the-most-redheads-gingers/

get the fuck outta here

1. Yeah
2. Like everyone else

Finno-Ugric natives (Udmurts, Mordvins, Mari) and Russians who mixed with them

Most redheads are pretty crazy, and im usually on alert when I have to talk to one.

red hair is a result of a hardcore inbreeding
these regions in red spots are mostly populated with inbreed ugly subhumans like udmurts or erzyas
literally red haired mongols

Kek

>absolute number instead of percentage of the population
Useless fucking map

yes
bad

do you have friends? have you ever had a friend?

I had a two ginger friends in primary School. One of them was in love with a girl that was very beautiful. She didn't like him though. He killed himself. The other enlisted to army and was KIA. I miss them. I still listen to their favorite songs.

I have 3 aunts that are red heads, my sister is redheaded, my grandma was red headed. i never got the appeal of red hair women desu. I found black hair in caucasian women way more attractive.