Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/peter-lan/making-of-a-cyborg-remix
youtube.com/watch?v=jafd97yJFOI
youtube.com/watch?v=F5amv-vqUFo
youtube.com/watch?v=F3BWWgxYxCs
youtu.be/0Ll7gt0meuU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm gonna shit-bane this thread.

did you expect them to not fuck up everything with his movie?

let's be real here

If you forget about it being GiTS it actually looks pretty good desu

jesus fucking christ

>that music
>EVERYTHING THEY TOLD YOU WAS A LIE

>The Shelling Scene will feature the original score but remixed by Steve Aoki

That's not true.

I think the fucking awful remix will be in the movie or maybe in the credits but you are full of shit.

>calm scene in a car
>suddenly big crash filmed from the interior

They need to stop with that. I swear I've seen this shit in the 5 last Tom Cruise movies

It's like someone put the original song in a blender.

Sounds about right considering what they did to the film as a whole.

This is the kind of shit I thought dubstep is made fun of for. Who the fuck is that fat Nip cunt Aoki anyway?

the only thing I was looking forward to was the sound track

what
the
FUCK

it's like a bad gaming montage

not really.

NO NO FUCKING NO FOR FUCK SAKE!

FUUUUUUUCK!!

Predict the RT score.

It's going to get panned regardless because of whitewashing.

I'd say 35%

Wish I was dead after hearing this

Jesus christ...

They should have made a Venus Wars movie instead.

It looks awful, but I have a feeling the japs will love it.

reminder that this music is only going to be used during the last part of the credits so who gives a fuck

it's another suddenly everyone acts like the Ghost in the Shell franchise isn't mostly cool future action stuff anyways thread

As someone who doesn't even mind dubstep/house this is totally inappropriate

Well, time to kym my self

>10 seconds into the trailer
>Inception horns

soundcloud.com/peter-lan/making-of-a-cyborg-remix
I actually really like this mix.
Not as good as the original but interesting.

Thanks a lot you shit-brained, fuck-faced, ball breaking, duck fucking pain in the ass.
So much for your shelling scene

i just saw the teaser trailer thingy because someone posted a link in another thread and the storyline seems to have SFA to do with GitS and seems to be a complete asspull generic hollywood herpaderp

i mean holy fuck. did these hollywood retards not even fucking read a cliffs notes / tvtropes entry / synopsis on GitS before deciding to fuck up the IP with their shit.

>the major was in a cyborg 'shell' since a car accident at the age of 8
>she served in wwiii with other cyber commandoes as specops.
>aramaki post war pulled a lot of strings to get them a gig as 'police' in a shady as fuck ( legally speaking and ill defined nebulous role) le dept.

how the FUCK does any of that have ANYTHING to do with this shitshow the trailer is painting of the hollywood story?

>it's a retard doesn't understand half of GitS was about the backroom political dickery and fucking about in the shadows and pointed comments alluding to nebulous things only indirectly mentioned as a backdrop to the used futre bcyberpunk setting and the actiony / scifi stuff

it's not even whitewashing at this stage.

it's fucking americuntisation
>nyc instead of Neo T
>retard hollywood throwaway popcorn flick 0 brains contrived shallow simplistic downs-syndrome-baby-with-crayons story instead of GitS depth
>then the rampant whitewashing idiocy of such obscene idiocy it HAS to be a fucing joke, a deliberate pisstake insult to japan. a giant 'hey, go fuck yourselves you stupid gooks, with a cactus, sideways!'

kill yourself Sup Forums shitter

I feel like Scarlett is way too expressive during the action scenes. And the dubstep sounds like shit, is this some sort of ruse?

>shitty dubstep by an amerigook

ITS NICE TO SEE THE AMV SCENE IS ALIVE AND WELL.

nightcore version when?

underrated

>remixed by Steve Aoki
why

>they created me but they cannot control me
>they are still keeping this line
why

YEAH MAN GOTTA FIST PUMP TO PHILOSOPHICAL CYBER PUNK KINO

they're not using it for the shelling sequence
its only for the trailer

eh they shoulda gone with sbcr prolly only got aoki cus hes half asian.

>this "music"
gross
good to see this is going to be such shit

>normies still seem hype about this
It's finally here. After the capeshit era here comes the animeshit era.

we were warned
youtube.com/watch?v=jafd97yJFOI

I've lived long enough to see everything I ever love be raped... I'm not even thirty yet and there is nothing left that hasn't been ruined and noting coming to look forward to other than more disappointment...

Good. I'm glad weebfags everywhere will be upset.

I dont have the heart to watch this. Never even seen one trailer.

>talking bike
you know, I think that's going to happen. or at least it'll have some kind of AI where it behaves like a puppy. Americans love that shit.

also there won't be Black characters part of "Kaneda's" gang since Black people aren't gangbangers.

From the trailer it looks like Motoko is now angry at the government for experimenting/borging her as an adult. Then batou looks to be chasing her down. All while laughing man/kuze edges her on. Am I missing something, because this shit looks like a train wreck.

I hope GitH is Sup Forumss "Breath of the Wild."
Sup Forums wanted it to fail so badly they did nothing but shit on it the way we shit on this movie... the.
Once it came out everyone absolutely loves it and watching Sup Forums's suffering is incredible.

[beat drop]
laff until my surgical repaired side failed.

is anyone even going to watch ghost in the taco shell?

We've already seen the Shelling scene, and it has a remix of the original theme but much more subtle. Warning: its a video of a movie screen, so quality is shit im not a shill, this movie will still suck, just want to put the record straight

youtube.com/watch?v=F5amv-vqUFo

I guarantee that they'll use the Aoki remix over the end credits though

No one really talks about this but Steve Aoki was pretty involved in the underground hardcore punk scene during the 90's he did some stuff with Ebullition Records I think

So he is the jap Skrillex?

haha, reminds me this

youtube.com/watch?v=F3BWWgxYxCs

>>Inception horns

Why are those horns on everything right now? i mean... they are on fucking Logan.

Okay, that's it. I am not watching this. I could go with the dumbed down plot and the use of Scarlet and whatnot but they are really trashing it now. They pushed too far.

Who gives a fuck about anime? Looks like a decent sci-fi shooting movie and that's all that matters.

I'm actually for whites to take weak asians roles, they can't show confidence, but I hate that fat slug jew

>We want the Sup Forums audience

My God that fucking music, it's awful.

bruh...
look at this dude

Are they really starting an entire franchise of anime movies that will encompass a new genre

Holy fuck they managed to screw up the soundtrack.

How do you fuck up the soundtrack for a GITS movie.

This movie really busts my nuts. ScarJo should be nude. Its possible for robots to have genitals.

>Not a single person exploded after being shot.
0/10, music is also a fucking disgusting abortion, a lovely track absolutely fucking ruined by dubshit.

Why was it okay for her to be nude in Under the Skin but not Gits?

Also what audience are they after, capeshit, Sup Forumsermin?

for one, Major wasn't nude in GitS, she had a skin color thermoptic suit. And a live action nude chick beating dudes up looks a lot weirder than in animation

So far we have Edge of tomorrow, GitS, that Cameron Alita movie,and maybe
Kite.

GIT GIT

Has a whole host of content and this is only the first movie

Americans consume anime profusely so I don't know why this wasn't done before hand

Why not stick with off-white eye augments? Making them black just makes them goofy.

Maybe the filmmakers want people to think that they are just ultra-fancy sunglasses

>the end of the trailer where she punches that dude and puts absolutely no effort into it
TOP KEK

The making of a cyborg part has a cg when she could have been nude

>starts off with the original YOOOOOOOO when referencing the anime
>"remixed by" appears
>then you hear that shitty BRRROOOWWWMMM hollywood trailer crap
>some name comes up
>fucking dubstep

u g h

The trailer I saw in theaters had a remix of Enjoy the Silence by Depeche Mode, it was alright I guess.

This cheap club dubstep shit takes it all down in the gutter for me.

Dude dubstep is hip with the kiddies lmao

I don't want to ruin the surprise for you but Tachikoma has been replaced with a talking pie.

>>it's a retard doesn't understand half of GitS was about the backroom political dickery and fucking about in the shadows and pointed comments alluding to nebulous things only indirectly mentioned as a backdrop to the used futre bcyberpunk setting and the actiony / scifi stuff

In English please?

>sunglasses

Yes (but not everything)

With the exception of a few episodes, even SAC isn't that action heavy, honestly. It's mostly about detective noir stories and backroom political dealings.

Fuck this movie and everything about it.

youtu.be/0Ll7gt0meuU

The whole remake was a fucking farce from the beginning. This Aoki score is just indicative of the standard its made at.

Remakes are just about NEVER GOOD.

Not these days, certainly.

What you need to understand is that the kind of boardroom and focus group approach to making films now can only result in mediocrity. With anything there needs to be a very high standard for all decisions made, and if you don't have a brilliant hivemind working synergistically (won't happen in the current production environment), then a control freak auteur working with handpicked geniuses of their own respective tasks is the only chance something has.

Really, stop expecting anything from movies like this.

>using that fore the shelling sequence
I doubt it, the remix is probably just for the trailers
the dialogue is so fucking bad though

not even japs give a shit about Americans play the characters

Whats even the point of making sure people know its a remix?

The fans who actually know the original score are unhappy and the casuals who don't know the franchise don't give a shit.

Looks good to me. Watched the first season of the anime, I don't watch anime but loved that season.
I like SJ, her voice is amazing and she's going to have a more suitable voice than the English dub did.
Getting Aeonflux vibes from the trailer, loved that film but you don't hear it mentioned.

making of cyborg chopped & screwed when

now i cant w8 to torrent this look so fucking bad
meme potential is very strong
>it will bomb so hard is this ScarJo action flick career end ?

After every trailer I think "it can't get worse than this"
I am constantly and consistently proved wrong.

LMAO

Where was the outrage for asian actors when Edge of Tomorrow came out?

>those action scenes
Fucking terrible looking
>all these slow motion meme scenes
I hope they don't do that in the film
>plays one of the most iconic woman power alpha female characters ever created
>can't be bothered to get into shape
I haven't seen ScarJo look this bloby before. She's regressed when she should have got in the best shape of her life for this role.

This film will be another shit adaptation.

Besides the first movie the show wasn't like the most amazing woke af thing to ever exist it was just very well done; animation was very high quality, plot was solid, characters were well handled, and it had good design and use of philosophy and sci fi. It was indeed more than just cool future action. It wasn't the most amazing sci fi in history but it was a well grounded solid sci fi in all seriousness.
This movie however is just a summer action flick with wow factor visuals that are memey.

What did you expect user
Director is the guy who did Snowhite and the huntsman KeK
and the writer have like 2 shit tier movies before doing this one
The course to failure was set long before filming even began !

Can you name a single person who doesn't use a Burmese printing press discussion site that knows about "All You Need Is Kill"

This completely changes the way I think of the three shells.

Even when it was a clue on Jeopardy no one got it.