Is this fucking true?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/who-kills-police-officers-315701
thesocietypages.org/toolbox/police-killing-of-blacks/
youtu.be/sJHvppVEBTY?t=1m23s
youtube.com/watch?v=-XFYTtgZAlE
spawktalk.blogspot.com/2015/12/white-criminals-are-more-likely-than.html
youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/07/08/alton-sterling-philando-castile-and-the-supposed-war-on-blacks/
theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/jun/01/the-counted-police-killings-us-database#
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>One post by this ID
nope

Let's make it 1000%.

>One post by this ID
nope

You fucking stupid m8? The thread just posted.

it's the reverse

13% of population

more than 50% of murders

yeah that is white racism

sage and KYS

I bet it's also 700% more likely for a black fellow to disobey the police with a gun pointed at him.

>Shaun King

I would genuinely believe Clinton before I would believe anything this faggot says about anything.

They probably commit 700% more crime

>2 posts by this ID

confirmed shill

report and sage

I wonder how much more likely a black man is to commit a crime than a white man

Not so fast

a white man is 2500% more likely to be victim of a violent crime from a black man than the other way around

That black man is also 1,100% more likely to commit crime.
Sounds like police need to kill 400% more dindus.

My facebook feed is ripe with this also

How the fuck do you even obtain such a statistic? If that's the case, then a black man must be at least 650% more likely to be a criminal than a white man.

If so, then Shaun King is 700% safer than a black man.

Oh boy, stats!

Let's see the stat on how much more likely police are to be shot by nogs than whites. Probably 7000%.

Cops are too easy on them.

Sounds like white people are 700% more likely not to be completely retarded.

Blacks represent 12% of the population
Whites represent 62%
Blacks commited 2.5m crimes in 2014 while whites commited 6m.... whites outnumber blacks by 5x but 2.5m is 40% of 6m

Why is it that 12% of blacks commit 40% as much crimes as whites when whites represent 62% of the population????

C U R R E N T Y E A R

If you look solely at people shot while committing crimes whites are shot at a significantly higher rate than blacks.

Time to kill more unarmed white guys to make it fair. Open season on no gun liberal nu male cucks in the name of equality.

yeah well white people for the most part don't fuck with police and resist arrest.

The guy who posted this was black by the way

>newsweek.com/who-kills-police-officers-315701

>In 2013, 44 percent of cop killers were white, 37 percent were black and 11 percent were Hispanic. Last year, 54 percent were white, 26 percent were black and 18 percent were Hispanic.

13% of the population murders 37% of all cops.

HE WAS ARMED AND HAD A FELONY FOR ILLEGAL POSSESSION OF FIREARMS REEEEEEEE

Shaun King is a race-baiting piece of shit. Every reply to his tweets should be people calling him a cracker, a hockey, and a race co-opting coon. Seriously. Fuck that guy hard.

>people just post random bullshit "statistics" online and people believe it

That sounds hard as fuck to quantify

What part of Africa does the surname "Sterling" come from?

The Jewish part?

So Alton Sterlingg was the head of all black people? They should've picked someone smarter I guess.

i am the 700%

He's wrong:

thesocietypages.org/toolbox/police-killing-of-blacks/

Feels good to be part of the 30 percent of blacks smart enough to do what an officer tells me so i won't get arrested or shot

I dunno about you, but the last two niggers getting blasted makes me worry about the future of America.

The two were supposedly legally carrying firearms. if the cops get off the hook here, that opens up a precedent for them to trample all over 2A rights.

Sorry Sup Forums, I have to side with the niggers this time. I can blast any chimp if it came down to it, but you'll find me a dead man before a bootlicker.

>the heads of the black community are convicted violent child rapists

Kek

the first one was a felon, and he resisted arrest while trying to reach for a gun which he could not have legally owned

the second is dubious

>A Black man is 1000% more likely to commit a crime than a white man
>1000%. America. [CURRENT YEAR INTENSIFIES].
Is this fucking true?
Is this fucking true?
Is this fucking true?

>People think Shaun King is black
>Both parents are white

This

The number of posts by someone is tethered to the thread they're posting in, newfag.

Someone with 1000+ posts can still onlu have 1 post by their ID, because its only counted by their posts in an individual thread.

That fact is pulled directly out of his ass. The likelihood is statistically the same.

youtu.be/sJHvppVEBTY?t=1m23s

>Feels good to be part of the 30 percent of blacks smart enough to do what an officer tells me so i won't get arrested or shot
youtube.com/watch?v=-XFYTtgZAlE

Black math matters 1000% of the time!

blacks are about 13% of population, whites about 65%

1529 / 13 = 117

2026 / 65 = 31

117/31 = 3.77

Unless my math is totally wrong or the number has gone up drastically on Obama's presidency, it's about 4X as much. But we also know that blacks have far more contact with police and are arrested more often. And commit more violent crimes, unless you want to call into question those statistics as racist. Somebody else has analyzed statistics as I remember and supposedly found that, given the number of contacts with police, blacks are less likely to be shot, but I don't have the source for that.

I'm drunk what is this

Time is infinite so that's technically correct

>Shaun King

he's so white Argentinians consider him albino

Yes

His ass isn't a valid source

Maybe because they commit more harmful crime?

OP is a blm shill without any facts.

get cucked cuck

Do people actually give a fuck about what this faggot has to say nowadays? Isn't he fucking white?

>"""""unarmed""""" black """""man"""""

>unarmed
But the statistic is bullshit if only because there isn't actually a complete nationwide database of police violence.

The federal law requiring such a database to be maintained has fuck all compliance enforcement.

It's gone up a ton. Look at the Ferguson effect.

>a thousand hit-and-run b8 posts across a thousand threads
someone get a leaf blower

>killed by another nigger.

Don't worry Shaun.

You're 700% less likely to be shot by police.

Maybe the stat that shows they are 11 times more likely to resist arrest have something to do with it you nigger loving cunt!

Well done op triggering a bunch of 14 year old lol

> Commit 90% of crimez
> Wonder why 7 times more Likely to get shot

>1 post by this ID
:)

Or to do things that bring police attention in the first place

spawktalk.blogspot.com/2015/12/white-criminals-are-more-likely-than.html

Someone please build a bot to do that!

is this true ?

Lmao did that cop go to jail

Yes, they don't get the basics down.

youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8

So, since Shaun King is half white than he is 350% more likely to be killed, right?

>Agreeing with this guy

lol cuck.

Which is actually true

That isn't true.

Guy looks white to me

I'm suddenly seeing a crowd on FB saying "gun control is racist"

It's making me lol but I'll take it

Another post
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/07/08/alton-sterling-philando-castile-and-the-supposed-war-on-blacks/

Brian Lee is the Illuminati.

So far this year, in The United States of America, almost 280 white people have lost their lives at the hands of the police.
More than any other ethnic group.
Its more than just an African American problem.

Source

Shaun King is whiter than polar bear cum.
Shaun King is whiter than rice on a paper plate in a snowstorm.

space exploration is overrated

theres nothing up there, whitey. maybe explore the oceans a bit instead, they're right there and full of delicious squid and flammable materials and shit

guess this pale fuck is safe

No

>unarmed black man

Sterling - armed
Castillo - armed

The link says 2015 but its shows clearly shows 2016.

my bad
theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/jun/01/the-counted-police-killings-us-database#

lol, is that faggot still pretending to be black?

No. the amount of unarmed black and whites shot by police is actually the exact same since 2015

>SJW can't understand why we'd go to space
>Projects

>War is coming
If they were fighting over something, that'd be one thing but they are literally trying to start violence against an enemy that does not exist. The media is trying to rile up the blacks into committing acts of terror. Knowing blacks, the general black community would be very accepting of violence against whites, businesses, and institutions they deem "racist".

Imagine this; if the left pushes their narrative that "anything I don't like is racist, hate speech", they can manipulate blacks into doing their violent dirty work.

Liberals are literally the scum of the Earth who do not actually care about black interests as much as their own power.