Childhood is idolizing Michael

Childhood is idolizing Michael
Adulthood is realizing Toby made more sense

Micheal was literally the only genuinely good person in the entire office.

>Trying to make a move on an engaged woman

Toby is a dick

I'd say Creed but he's a wage leech.

Is this bait? He literally only thought of himself at the expense of everyone else until they changed him halfway through. He repeatedly tells the one and only person that likes him that he is stupid. Remeber when he fired pam as a prank?

Toby was an actual stick-in-the-mud. Watch the Halloween episode where they do the contest.

If I can be half the man Dwight is then I can die knowing I did well.

Erin is genuinely good

Just a reminder that Toby was the Scranton Strangler

He wants people to like him as much as he likes them. He just doesn't know how to express that. You can't fault Micheal, but some of the stuff he does is actually bad yeah

Childhood is idolizing Jim and Pam
Adulthood is realizing Dwight and Angela were the better couple

Reminder that if you didn't despise Jim and (especially) Pam then you need to fuck off back to rëddit.

Michael literally mode a move on a married woman.

I'm not sure why the writers fliped the switch on him so many times

one episode he's a full memer, other episodes he's actually smart and hardworking

kinda like kevin, actually

Who would win in a fight, Date Mike or Prison Mike?

Hating Pam (not so much jim) is a reddit meme tho

And tried to juggle 2 gfs at once. And tried to steal holly.

Angela looks like Piper Perri's mum

>You can't fault Michael
This is the epitome of white male privilege. The only reason Michael Scott is funny is because you know Steve Carrell is really the nicest guy in the world in real life.

Did either of them see micheal as their BF at the time?

Date Mike is a loose cannon, anything goes with him. He's dangerous.

Childhood is watching US office
Adulthood is watching the original

Michael Klump

How'd you know that m8?

Pam is awesome

9gag told me

DwightxPam best pairing

Erin and Toby are genuinely good people, I'd also throw Darryl into the ring (not that he doesn't have his moments of being a dick)

why did michael admire ryan so much

because michael sees the things he wants to be in ryan
>hot
>younger
>perceived as intelligent
>considered a cool guy / likeable (early seasons only)
>obviously more popular with women

Does anyone have that picture of the reasons some user hated jim and pam

Thanks asshole now I have to go masturbate

to Angela or Piper Perri?

I think my favorite episodes of the office all involved Dwight being competent but I don't remember any specifics.

yes

Toby is a waste of life.

Seriously, imagine the shock of Toby's ancestors would they rise up from the dead to find out that the results of their centuries of struggle for survival was a guy who abandoned his God to have sex with an unattractive woman and took a meaningless job to pay for a spawn that probably hates him

Pathetic

The one when Michael goes into the woods to battle against nature, and Dwight is following him making sure he doesn't accidentally kill himself

is this projecting

Dwight was the best character on the show and creed was a close second

"inclusive or" is a strong contender for consistently best joke ever

>Be hardworking regular dude
>QT semi-mentally ill arts gf works in the office upstairs
>Always comes home telling stories gushing about some memer at work messing with the office autist
>Every fucking night
>Hurts my feelings a bit but I still love her
>Find out he kissed her when she was drunk
>Rightfully go to confront the asshole
>Get maced and thrown in jail
>GF leaves me for rapey memester

Roy did nothing wrong

keeps getting people fired
>roy - cheating, lying about it
>warehouse guy from season 9 - painting graffiti on his vehicle
>brian (camera guy)

Toby literally did nothing wrong. He's unironically in my top tier of characters. I love endearing Michael but douchebag Michael is cringey and terrible.

He also didn't really pay much attention to her needs or hold up his end of the relationship "deal". (Oh it's valentine's day, I know you were hoping for something special so you're gonna get the best sex of your life, hur hur hur)

Jim was a beta who wedged himself between Roy and Pam, but Roy made that gap by not trying to be compatible with Pam and ignoring her

You can't just get into a relationship with someone and then immediately fall into some complacent rhythm, the whole point of being in a relationship is to keep growing as a couple

of course this post is gonna either be ignored or memed on by autists who have never had a romantic relationship with another human being

>one episode he's a full memer, other episodes he's actually smart and hardworking

You mean like almost everyone in real life?