"Max Landis is a fucking hack. Any idiot could write a better script than him."

>"Max Landis is a fucking hack. Any idiot could write a better script than him."

"Well, where's your script user?"

>"W...well, it's different. I never claimed to be a writer, so I can't be judged the same way."

"So you're saying Max Landis is a better writer than you?"

>"N...no...I mean...REEEEEEEEEE!" (Runs back to his basement to shit talk on Sup Forums where it's safe)

Hey Max.

>that hair

why did he mess with it? It was fine...

I genuinely think that Max makes these threads. I refuse to believe anyone likes that faggot.

He isn't perfect but I'll usually see something with his name attached. He's a pretty unique personality in Hollywood and he's got some really interesting ideas.

Hey Max, say hello to your dad John ''get to the choppa'' Landis for me.

Of course he has some duds and some mediocre movies but it's a pretty inoffensive streak he's on

>be the child of a famous (albeit maligned) hollywood director
>raised with connections in the industry
>steal ideas from anime and video games and apply a template of pc culture that removes the depth of all characters
>still come across as an irritating autist when interviewed by people outside of the industry

Hey Max try not to fry your brain with coke any more than you already have

max posted on his own board on imdb as someone else, asking questions to max about upcoming work.

he probably start threads on Sup Forums or more likely reddit.

He has a reddit account and sub. It's no secret.

He literally wrote one good script. Every other movie since has been utter shit. If you put a 1000 talentless hacks in a room, one of them will write a good script.

I liked his fanfic about Shocker and Rhino. Max should write comic books and stay away from tv/movies.

i'm talking samefagging. pretending to be someone else.

I honestly could write better than this fuck. Almost anyone on Sup Forums could if they put effort into it.

You only made it cause of nepotism you kIke.

>>"Hitler is a terrible ruler. Any idiot could run a country better than him."
>"Well, where's your nation user?"
>>"W...well, it's different. I never claimed to be a ruler, so I can't be judged the same way."
>"So you're saying Hitler is a better ruler than you?"
>>"N...no...I mean...REEEEEEEEEE!" (Runs back to his basement to shit talk on Sup Forums where it's safe)

Max landis is one of those people that I can't stop myself from hating. His ideas for capeshit are garbage, his weird obsession with looking like a punk rock troll doll is repulsive and his scripts are overrated almagamations of geek culture that would make Kevin Smith blush. Fuck Landis but Chronicle was good.

>spends all day writing hundreds of scripts because he doesn't have to have a real job
>only writes scripts because he has the industry connections to get them turned into films
>"HURR DURR WHERE'S YOUR SCRIPT user"

> "Well, where's your script user?"

How does he sleep at night know his papa is a murderer?

with his lights on

I just noticed germans can't part their hair correctly like americans

gets the old almonds activated

Lel. This is the kind of retarded logic you see on sports debate shows.

>Player X is bad at football
>HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU NEVER PLAYED PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL

He also looks like shit for 30.

max, really, its time to stop posting on Sup Forums. It just makes you come off as an even bigger idiot who's career is clearly nothing but nepotism.

MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS

Welcome to the hourly Max Landis thread everybody! Check the official Max Landis Youtube channel, check the official Max Landis Twitter and remember to pick up the latest issue of Superman: American Alien at local comic stores now! Also be sure to pay attention to my vlogs because despite each of my films being massive failures in every sense of the word my father's Hollywood connections ensure that I will always work!

Do your part to save original ideas in Hollywood and buy the Blu-Ray for my new 4,675th Frankenstein adaptation!

MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS

>max posted on his own board on imdb as someone else, asking questions to max about upcoming work.
KEK

dendi really let himself go...

I love the smell of butthurt in the morning.

One of the robots from /r9k/ has just had one of his scripts picked up by an agent and is being flown to Hollywood for meetings. It's a political/spy thriller based around the discovery of a numbers station, it sounds pretty good tbqh.

Hey Max, your daddy's a murderer.

This has to be him
No normal faggot would say this here.

I wish my dad was a helicopter parent, I'd be a better writer

>I honestly could write better than this fuck. Almost anyone on Sup Forums could if they put effort into it.

Not even a Landis fan but this is pure delusion.

Sup Max, or should I say:

Max "Children Chopper" Landis
Max "Free chopper rides" Landis
Max "Helicopter Haircut" Landis
Max "my dad is a helicopter parent" Landis.
Max "kill the gook with a CH-47 Chinook" Landis
Max "get to the choppa" Landis.
Max ''slaughter them all'' Landis
Max "Heads will Roll" Landis
Max "Dad wanted me to get a head" Landis
Max "Nebrotism" Landis
Max "Fly Lower" Landis
Max "Get to the Choppa" Landis
JOHN 'CHOP THE TOP AND WATCH EM DROP' LANDIS
John "when the chopper goes wild, we kill another child" Landis.
Max "when the chopper goes wild, we kill another child" Landis.
Max "kid clipper Jr." Landis
Max "son of the flying guillotine" Landis
Max "fly low, sweet chariot. daddy's gonna cut off your head" Landis.
John "full body bris" Landis
Max "Slicer and Dicer, with a side of rice-er" Landis
Max "uptomyknees in the blood of two kids and a guy" Landis
Max "If there's an epicanthic fold, put them in the ground cold" Landis
Max "China Syndrome" Landis
Max "Stunt double? Just hire twins" Landis
Max "How do I get this helicopter to" Landis
Max "I can't" Landis
Max "Spin around, and Cut them Down" Landis
max "my dad killed people" landis
Max 'pop their top like ol pop' Landis
Max "I suck dick while my dad kills for kicks" Landis
Max "Kids aren't bad helipads" Landis
Max "My dad directed Blues Brothers and loves crying Vietnamese mothers" Landis
Max "how do I" Landis
Max "Twilight Zone is covered with children's bones" Landis
Max "They broke my fall, but it killed them all" Landis
Max "i feel glad when i kill jennifer jason leigh's dad" Landis
Max "kid killing yid" Landis.
Max "Yellow peril" Landis
Max "gleefully spins propeller penis to Landis hate" Landis
Max "Death from above" Landis
Max "Asian Abrasion" Landis
Max "daddy thinks it's alright as long as the chinks die at night" Landis

hey Max I don hate you so can you tell me some personal, cool stories about Dan Aykroyd, love that man

American Ultra is a legitimately good movie.

As far as his personal work goes Im not a huge fan.

But when given others material he does do well at expanding on it. Frustrating though that it always seems to end with a M. Night-esque tweest

Max, since I heard you like Possession: Have you see any other Zulawski movies?

Your influences are ostensibly all very Hollywood. Do you ever watch foreign language films?