BREAKING: Ted Cruz possible VP for Donald Trump... Will Speak at RNC!!!

TED CRUZ AND DONALD TRUMP JUST HAD A MEETING

WORD GETTING AROUND IS THAT TED CRUZ MAY POSSIBLY BE VP

He will be the only politician speaking at the convention, among sports icons like Bobby Knight and Dana White who will also speak for Donald Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/07/07/politics/donald-trump-meets-with-ted-cruz-reince-priebus/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

forgot source:

cnn.com/2016/07/07/politics/donald-trump-meets-with-ted-cruz-reince-priebus/

Bullshit.

If Ted Cruz is the VP nominee I'll do a streak across the convention stage.

I'll kill myself if he's vp. fucking canadian niggers

Oops, looks like you forgot to use your proxy rato

You'll never be VP

SNIVELING COWARD

A

Why not? He is more to the right than Trump.

Shouldn't Sup Forums support him?

or maybe he'll make an endorsement speech at the convention to get the rest of the biblethumpers on the trump train

>VP
Rato doesnt want the Trump stink on him when he runs in 2020. His convention speech will remind us why we fucking hate him so much.

THE DELEGATES DONALD

The GOP is uniting around Trump it seems

Now we just have to hope Sanders refuses to endorse Clinton

>what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger
Come on Mr. Trump please do this.

would be an embarrassment considering the Trump/Cruz feud.

>support canadian cuckservatives
no thanks.

I do take it as a good sign that Trump is able to work well with the established republicans to do things, however.

THE DELEGATES DONALD.

GIVE THEM BACK.

Hand over the delegates Donald , dont make this hard on yourself.

I don't want El Rato memes to end just yet desu

wtf I'm a #cruzmissile now

CRUZ WAS NEVER BAD

Don't forget he told SENATOR FIENSTIEN to fuck off.

You morons need to start thinking about your rights

Your canchurian candidate has no chance.

going to stop shilling for trump if that happens tbqh

Because he HOLDS THE BIBLE HIGH

Hello rato is spam now wtf?

we're right wing populists, not faggy conservatives

Cruz knows how to cheat.

He can help Donald come up with some tricks to beat Hillary.

LMAO trumpkins BTFO!! who are the cucks now baby?

He not eligible to be president or vice president, he's not a natural born citizen.

>CNN

I don't want him as VP but I'm glad he's speaking.

I want him as a SCOTUS Justice, buttface.

SAY IT WITH ME Sup Forums

PRESIDENT RAT!

I never thought in a million years these two would ever come together. I thought they absolutely hated each other.

I liked Cruz at one point.

He was willing to stick it to the establishment republicans like no other.

But then he pulled the whole

>JESUS WANTS ME TO BE PRESIDENT

Evangelical horse hockey.

I don't want an islamist president.

I don't want some preachy evangelical butter worshiper either.

Cruz's big problem is he alienated half the votor with that shit.

Wasn't it Barry Goldwater that said the religious right is what's going to fuck over the Republican party?

Ted Cruz embodies that religious right.

I think he'd make a decent VP... The Dems would have a field day with his religious attitudes though.

He's already on the clinton train like a good little boy, he's been on it for ages with how he always refuses to attack her and tries to treat her with respect.

It was funny watching some of bernie's shit and the fans don't know whether to cheer or not since he said something good about hillary.

>ted cruz
>not as american as you and me

take it easy cowboy he's one of us

Sooner take Yeb!

I'd actually love that.

Cruz is actually pretty based. I wouldn't mind it. It seems unlikely after all the bad blood, though.

its thanks to those images that everyone responds too

The priesthood was always lying dormant, brothers

The seven mountains will pierce the skies! Barron shall be the head of the golden mountain

CRUZ IS MORE TO THE RIGHT THAN TRUMP

HE PUTS IT DOWN

THE PRIESTHOOD IS RISING

Are you libertarian?

Eventually the party has to come together, so it's no biggie.

>WORD GETTING AROUND IS THAT TED CRUZ MAY POSSIBLY BE VP

so Donald has decided he is bullet proof?

lol

cnn isnt a source of news or anything legitimate.

this is relevant to my interests

>Shouldn't Sup Forums support him?

hell no, he's a drug dealing Bush nazi

I had thought Cruz was the best choice until he went all out c.uck on Trump there at the end.

If Trump can bury the hatchet, so should we.

He's an exceptional debater. Would destroy the dems VP pick.

pls no

:)

>Sup Forums and Trump meme for months about how awful Cruz is
>suddenly its just ok because he might be trumps vp

Its like a broken record this place

Got a source there friendo?

Not an argument

This guy said exactly how I felt. Him or Rand in the spot would be amazing

Subtle.

Cruz can never be VP. I'm shocked he's even entertaining the idea of speaking on Trump's behalf at the convention because of how personal it got between them.

If Cruz endorses Trump, great, but if he does, he really is the ultimate cuck after all the wifegate and LYIN' TED stuff. At least Jeb's endorsement would be funny in a way.

>Sup Forums is one person

cruz was always based it was just asspained bernie shills and shillary supporters who attacked him

>in bed with Goldman Sachs, literally.

He might boost the level at which people vote for trump, but ultimately that little bit of corruption is going to stick.

I will not vote for trump if he chooses el rato

>implying they weren't in talk to get him to be SCOTUS
its nothing, just watch the #cruzmissles stump for him later on.

I'll vote for Hillary if he does end up running as his VP.
You guys also said Ron Paul would be his VP as well so it's most likely bullshit

GIVE THEM TO ME

Not true on the politician thing. Joni Ernst is going to speak.

Daily reminder that Cruz brings:
>a fuck ton of donors
>grassroots enthusiasm from conservatives
>support of a bunch of non-Republican organizations that can quickly set up a ground game for Trump
>not too many policy compromises
>a giant middle finger to the establishment

Between compromising with the establishment and compromising with the trad Conservatives, I'll pick the conservatives any day.

Antagonizing religious conservatives will only drive up their turn-out and may alienate some hispanics. Go be a Democrat if you're gonna whine about Christian candidates, this is a Christian nation.

>considering Rato for even an instant

How high are these people. He amd Don were at each others throats. They cant just walk up on stage together and say IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO. The most I think anyone would accept is at least an attempt to bury the hatchet, because really that feud was ugly.

read right above your post user, the news is probably bullshit for everyone else, cruz is gonna be SCOTUS and that was them settling shit.

Then stay home bitch, for every cucks like you there's about three conservatives that Cruz brings out.

Wow, a thread made of shills. My girls would love it. In fact, the first words my daughter said was "#Imwithher"

i really hope it's true. That's basically gg clinton if this happen

t. defranchised liberal

Fuck make Bobby Knight VP instead of this faggot

This would seal Wisconsin and Maine for Trump.

Why were Rato memes so fun?

The delegates, Mr. Trump

pic related for VP.

>cruz was always based it was just asspained bernie shills and shillary supporters who attacked him

Absolutely not true. Now that I think about it, I don't want this faggot vouching for Donald Trump after all the shit he tried to pull before Indiana knocked him out of the race. I wanted him to go away forever in May and nothing has changed since then. Fuck off el rato.

i could see Rato end up on staff hold justifying trump to conquer canada and stick him as the head of your country up there leaf since trudeau is literally a north american travesty that makes everyone who lives on this continent ashamed of being anywhere near you lot.

in other news trudeau will win since trump will launch him directly into europe.

HONEST TED

PUTS THE BIBLE UP AND TELLS THE TRUTH

Rato memes were boring compared to Yeb memes.

They should have, but they'd rather lose.

>Ted Cruz is VP
>Trump gets assassinated by the Jews

>LITTLE MARCO

Its the same thing the GOP tried to pull with Reagan. Take a VP they appoint and then they will try to assassinate you so he can take over.

well Yeb! might end up on trumps staff to be fair, and it would be hilarious all the meanwhile.

sauce?

This is exactly why I want Ted Cruz to stay out of the election from now on. It's not February anymore. It got way too ugly.

Donald, this is serious.

Fedora atheist detected.

>Now we just have to hope Sanders refuses to endorse Clinton
Wouldn't Sanders endorsement of Clinton end up helping TRUMP? I'd be pretty butthurt if I was a bernout and saw him endorsing Clinton after all that has happened.

40-50% of voters this year are going to be moderates/independents.

You do not appeal to a moderate demographic by running a fucking far right evangelical tea party cunt as your VP.

1) Used to like Cruz but now concerned with his banking/bush connections after the primaries

2) Cruz will make it hard to get independants with his usual approach

im not voting for Trump because he's to the right, I'm voting for Trump because he's right.

Remember: it's called the "Republican Party" not the "Conservative Party"

he'll even make Columba the White house chief custodian

Damn I really didn't think about Cruz as possible VP before. He should definitely pick Ted Cruz, the D.C. RINOs were constantly talking about how the only thing they hate more than Trump is Ted Cruz.

Cruz as VP would be based and would be an insurance against assassination (unlike Newt "World Order" Gingrich).

Bernie's projected to endorse Hillary within the week. He's a bullshit con artist still taking money from supporters. Don't think for a minute any of his supporters are smart enough to see it, though.

Yeb memes were a high quality breed to be sure, but every time I see the fucking X made of butter or whatever I lose my shit. They're an acquired taste I guess