Can you tell apart China, Korea and Japan?

Can you tell apart China, Korea and Japan?

Japs are responsible for all the wars in Asia

What kind of fucking question is that?
On a map? yes
looking at the people? yes
listening to the language? yes
looking at the languages' symbols? yes
looking at the buildings? to some degree yes

Honestly, no. If those three buildings weren't labelled I wouldn't know they were from different countries.

Chinese traditional buildings are like Japanese but tackier and with less taste
I have no idea about Korea's, I thought they lived in mudhuts until the XX century

He must be a retard for such questions on Sup Forums.
Hello? Does international mean something to you?

Chinese buildings look NOTHING like Japanese ones you negro

Japanese temple for comparison

arr rook same

who cares, stop churning out shitty asia threads everyday

>looking at the people? yes
bullshit they all look the same

Do you understand what tackier means? this is exactly what I meant,same geometrical shape but will a lot of bling and unnecesary horrible looking colour
You stupid swarthy mongoloid.

I'm not sure what your point is but i stand by mine.
Le "westerners can't differentiate between Asians" is a bad meme and not true (anymore).

korea seems most comfy

I can even differentiate between south east Asians, east asians are easy. Telling which country a white person comes from is much harder because we are more mixed with each other

Tempted to post a picture and make you guess muh heritage

>Le "westerners can't differentiate between Asians" is a bad meme and not true (anymore).
maybe if you have yellow fever and stroke your ding dong to different types of chinks every morning. but normies cant tell the diference.

The shapes aren't the same. Chinese Ines are curvy.

The colors aren't the same. Chinese use bright orange/yellow colors

Chinese literally look like the mongols

japanese buildings are basically smaller version of tang chinese buildings.

The overall geometric shape is the same, they both have the same origin after all, chinese one just has a lot of awful cosmetic shit because they are a more plebeian society and they think flashier = prettier

todai-ji is basically a tang chinese temple tho

true for the last 10% of chinese history

>Tang
>Chinese

Pic one

>Yayoyi
>Jomon

Pic one

Do you think China will become more like Japan as they grow richer or will they double down on the oily, flashy, greasy,etc shit because muh tradition?

they will be more like japan. It's already happening.

and Commiechinks are responsible for deaths of 80million Chinese citizens after WW2

I fucking hate that green color

jap posting chink rapist in public. hmm really makes me think. why not post some of your own hentai

you are really deficient in reading comprehension and it's a shame that the argie poster knows the essence way better than you.

The eyes and skin are different. That's how I tell them apart.

this is pretty nice
fuck china and korea

green temples look cool
btw return our Buddha statues stolen from our temple asap

That's really nice

As little as 2 years ago I couldn't tell the difference.

Japs have long faces wth high cheekbones. Koreans have broad flat faces. Chinese have scrunched up facial features and are often a few tones yellower.

Thank you very much.

China yes, Korea and Japan arr rook the same

Korean buildings look comfy desu

>Two tones yellower

Yeah they even almost look orangish

In the map I can with China, don't remember where Japan or Korea are.

If it's about people then no, they all look the same to us, we call asians "chinese" here.

because you put them in power by starting your stupid wars dude, holy fuck.

Actually not only asians I should add, we call any person "chino/china" as long as they have slanted eyes.

It's a Jap building but it's undeniable this looks aesthetic and neat..

>our Buddha statues
It is Baekjae empire's stuff you Jap.

and you Jap people are only mixture of ancient war-lost Baekjae refugees + indegeous philliphinos

Japan let the communusts win in the first place. Even Mao thanked Japan for getting rid of the nationalists for him.

as an American I can still appreciate the beauty of our colonial master's Big Ben, Canterbury Cathedral, and London Bridge

you should not feel bad about appreciating your colonial master either

Don't worry. Korean government will give back to you.

Chinese architecture is different by region, era and ethnic groups. You can post a building from fkin Minnan and say it has nothing in common with Japan.

This looks like Tang shit

Japanese people are descendant of baekje empire. of course It's their own and all of ruins of baekje in Korea is their owns.

Temple in suzhou

Temple in chaozhou

Temple in Guangzhou

you always see "temples" from Asia but what fo you do there exactly? which gods are worshipped other than Buddha, do you have somethign like mass or just go there to pray?

I mean I'm posting temples to show the nip that certain region got similar style as that of japan

If you have church in western, and if you have Mosque in islam region, we have these kinds temple in Asia..

The nip will prob be like
>They copied us

yes but what do you do there? are they mostly buddhist or not?

in here Korea, most buddihst yes.
Idk what about China or Japan. in Japan it might be shinto

There are mosques and churches that's built in that style
But mostly Buddhist taoist etc depends on region

Why are chinks so gaudy compared to Japs and Koreans? the orange - dirty red colour that they uses looks more fitting to India than to east Asia

>over 100 statues in north east Japan were destroyed by a Korean man recently
but current gooks are nothing but northern Evenki tribe cucked Khan lol

and you guys kept destroying Buddhists temples and statues

>It's a gaijin pretending to be Japanese and Korean shitposting thread
I'd be willing to wager a good 95% of you cancerous faggots are Americans.

That kind of like asking what happens in a church. A protestant church, a catholic church, and an orthodox church will all have different rituals and observance. Same would apply to a Sunni mosque vs a Shia one

you better worry about radiation rather than that. Jap.
I mean, who would even wanna have that radioactive historical things from your cunt anyway.

what bout this? if this is better its because the regional style.

As for Japan, temples are for buddhists, where monks practice asceticism (mostly in large temples) and people hold funerals/memorial services. Most temples have graveyards like churches do in Europe, making money from families that own their family tomb there. Shinto shrines on the other hand are dedicated to numerous Kami (gods), and hold ritual ceremonies, festivals and so on.

It depends on which region and what religion. A lot of the "gaudier" designs in China were created under the influence Vajrayana Buddhism of the Qing to accomodate Mongolian and Tibetan Buddhists. The Japanese designs themselves are largely influenced by the Chan Buddhism of the Tang Dynasty. Korean architecture was also influenced by Chinese architecture but due to their strict adherence to neo-Confucianism, they opted for minimalistic designs.

t. architecture enthusiast

cool, thanks, is it true a lot of japanese people change religion during their life?

Korean Bell of Friendship in Los Angeles

Decorative tower in the Little Tokyo market plaza in Los Angeles

That's looks wierd.

Japanese towers look like this

Temple dedicated to the Chinese goddess Mazu in Los Angeles

more of a southern style, also vietnamese on the wall

yeah for the most part.

temple in suzhou

Was Japanese architecture ever influenced by the Persians?

>don't remember where Japan is
dude they have an iconic shape and are a bunch of huge islands. you might be retarded

this

only idiots wouldn't be able to tell them apart

Japanese architecture was dominated by Chinese architectural styles and indigenous influences. There were numerous other Persian influences on Japan but this isn't /his/ so I'm not gonna post about it here.

I mean tang got influenced alot by the "western regions" and japan got influenced alot by tang, so in a sense japan got indirect persian influence no ?

Yeah but not much architecturally. China's own Tang Dynasty architecture was more under the influence of Buddhism.

Buddhist and taoist temples are different too

Based on travel:
Japan
- Use dark sombre colors: white, blue, dark green, wood
- Tends to be asymmetric in plan
- Tends to use alot of garden
- Minimalistic

As are temples devoted to Confucianism, ancestor veneration, and native deities.

China
- Use of strong colours: red, orange, bright blue, gold covering
- Tends to be symmetric in plan
- Tends to use alot of squares
- Decorative
- Very big

tru but the jap poster is mostly cherry picking as well, regional architecture from jiangsu area is rather similar to that of japan, and that area is also the main point of entry of the "kento-shi" , korea is rather largely influenced by ming.

Korea
- Basically somewhere between Japan and China
- Not as colourful as China, not as Sombre as Japan,: mainly uses pink, bright green, and dark blue
- Plan and landscape wise is similar to China

Oh, absolutely. Wuyue architecture looks nothing like OP's example of "Chinese architecture". Japanese and Korean architectural forms also more varied themselves. They looked completely different before adoptions of Chinese styles.

>say radiological dosage country than japan
And pls get nuke worst korea from best korea

Vietnamese temples look like Chinese ones, but I think they look better in the tropical enviroment

Mazu is the popular Viet sea goddess/Virgin Mary analogue

Here's a handy guide I just drew up.

A bigger Viet temple

H

Nice green roof.

Southern Chinese architecture isn't representative of all Chinese architecture and especially not the kind that influenced Korea and Japan.

Korea the best