Do you smell that? Smells like a fresh, steaming race war a brewing

Do you smell that? Smells like a fresh, steaming race war a brewing.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/jun/01/the-counted-police-killings-us-database
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467932788010.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo
mobile.twitter.com/CraigSvcr/status/751236723905093633
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>FBI admitting Killary is above the law and accidentally admitting to the existence of black ops so black even top level staff don't have clearance for their activities
>all this race war shit conveniently happening at the same time

This is some obvious as all hell false flag shit

>Piss poor amount of likes and retweets

The blacks will get mowed down by both the police and whites (5 times as many of them with much more firepower), not to mention the amount of infighting that will fracture and fuck over their cause.

And even then, they have more to lose from any kind of government/economic collapse and unrest. Let them continue to shoot themselves, since they're really fucking good at it.

I can't wait for the DNC convention. They going to start attacking their "white allies" pretty soon.

You forgot based rooftop Koreans

>kill them all

>never happened, FBI admitted that Hillary has power which she fucking does
>there is no race war

how baited can you be? this is fucking stupid. this board gets dumber and dumber by the minute.

>This is some obvious as all hell false flag shit

You're a fucking moron. You honestly believe there was some government conspiracy which made 3 cops kill 2 black people in the space of 2 days?

I've got news for you, you fucking retard. Cops kill people all the time. There is no conspiracy, it is simple statistical inevitability that an armed police force in a country of 320 million people who are allowed to own guns, there will be gun deaths, and many will be by police killing, and many of those killed will be black.

Here is some education for you.

2016 FACTS AND FIGURES, Year to date

Chances of being killed by police in the US.

If you're native American, your chances are 0.00034%.
If you're black, your chances are 0.000321%
If you're Hispanic, your chances are 0.000151%.
If you're White, your chances are 0.000136%.
If you're Asian, your chances are 0.00005%.

No matter who you are, your chances of being killed by the cops in the US is approximately 0%.
This year to date;
560 total killed by police
269 white people killed
135 black people killed
85 Hispanics killed
9 Asians/Pacific Islanders killed
50 Other ethnicity killed

At least 7 white people have been shot dead by police since the Alton killing, but the media nd the left won't mention that for some reason.

Source for figures:
theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/jun/01/the-counted-police-killings-us-database

This was meant for this faggot here

>accidentally admitting to the existence of black ops so black even top level staff don't have clearance for their activities
Where the fuck was that?

And you will die first and your loved ones idiot

Fuck. The race war is coming to America.
>tfw being alive to witness the great race war of 2016
All because of some guy that committed suicide by hanging himself most likely.

That dindu bitch, on the left, calling for the murder of people should be reported to the FBI btw.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467932788010.webm

People cannot comprehend how many other people exist in the world

Tense feelings are forming over statistical anomalies

The internet provides the masses with too much information and not enough information simultaneously and we're seeing the result

What the fuck.

Sounds like that shit about getting nonwhites to fight whites on a large scale wasn't bullshit after all.

no one would even participate in a race war

shits not worth it

we haves jobs man

holy shit. not even the expector general of ODNI can do it. holy shit

This is worse than bad.

The conspiracies are real

Says you. There ARE some NEETs out there so despaired with their life that they'd like to take some with them.

What the actual fuck.

2 POLICE OFFICERS SHOT AT RALLY

LIVE STREAM
LIVE STREAM
LIVE STREAM

IT'S HABBENIGGERING

IT'S REALLY HABBENING

>These fucks did not get their Accounts suspended

Twitter hypocrisy is truly repulsive.

It's actually finally happening. I can finally open my box labeled 1488, I can fly my Nazi flags from the pillars of my house, load my Luger and my MP40. Fire up those ovens because
GAS
THE
KIKES
RACE
WAR
NOW

Has anyone reported them to the authorities already?

race war in the usa has been a matter of "when" not "if" for a while now.

Sup Forums was right again.

Asians are best ally as usual, also checked

>tfw jidf is operating within our government

So pumped user, my lampshades have been decomposing and I'm in need of new ones

>whites
>LOSE
mobile.twitter.com/CraigSvcr/status/751236723905093633

imagine what will happen when trump wins

That would require them to get their fat heads off twitter and actually do something. They won't do jack fucking shit. Literally keyboard warriors.

KEK

Holy shit. The Utah rep seems based but I didn't really grasp how bad this scandal was until this clip. Thanks for sharing, share it often

>we haves jobs man
93 million out of 300 million registered Americans dont have jobs... or roughly 1/3rd

Someone post all of sterlings crimes.

...what?

You have a percentage over 30? Are you a fucking 3rd world country? That's fucking Greece tier, for fuck's sake, do you have a source?