Would you be willing to marry a Portuguese girl?

would you be willing to marry a Portuguese girl?

If we were compatible together and had things in common then sure.

If we were compatible together and had things in common then sure.

Not if shes nigger like one in yours pic

Would she slap me, call me worthless and nag that she has to stick around just so I won't kill myself?

only if she was willing to shave her mustache every day

is that the kind of relationship you want ivan?

I need a girl that can take care of things because I'm soft and stupid.

I had a Portuguese girlfriend in highschool and she wasn't a nigger.

post the loli from the euros, id marry her

You sound like a loser. Don't Russian women demand that their men can actually do things?

>You sound like a loser.
That's because I am.

>Don't Russian women demand that their men can actually do things?
Yeah they do. That's why I'm a 25 year old kissless virgin.

>Hungarian pedos

Do you have a job? I don't really get how Russian people can live without work, from what I hear you don't really have NEETbux

I live with my parents.
Plus I worked in Moscow for a few months so now I live off the money I earned there. They start to run out though.

>mamona
AAAAAAAAAAAJAAJAJAJAJAKSAJAKAJSJAKSJAKSJKAJSKAJSKAJSKAJSKAJAKAJAKAJSKAAJKAJS

What do your parents do for a living? From what I hear even working professionals have a hard time getting by in Russia, it must be hard for them to take care of their unemployed adult children.

They're old enough to have a pension and they still work so they get both.

>even working professionals have a hard time getting by in Russia
Well yeah, an engineer with master's degree gets around 220-250$ a month. When I was in Moscow I earned 900$ a month, felt like I was literally swimming in money.

>an engineer with master's degree gets around 220-250$ a month
wtf I make 2.5 times that as an intern working 30 hours a week...

>an engineer with master's degree gets around 220-250$

That's not much m8. What is the cost of living for a single person? Like a one bedroom apartment, a month of groceries, gas and car insurance, vodka, etc.

Let's put it that way - I don't know anybody has has any substantial savings. Usually we have one or two monthly wages worth of money on our bank accounts. By the end of the month we barely break even. If people need to buy something like washing machine they spend their monthly wage on it and then live off what's left, cutting their expenses on food, clothes and entertainment. If they need to buy something big like a car they take a loan.

Good talk. I always like you Russiabros. Gotta go to work now.

I have a map of countries where I've received nudes from a girl from and Portugal is one of the few European countries not filled in yet, so please giv me qts

I would marry anyone who could make me portugese custard tarts

Even YOU

Sure

no, because

>70% divorce rate

>marry
for what purpose

are you a portuguese girl by any "chance"? :) X)

no, too wh*Te

portuguese only like indians

That girl is black. I would not marry her, but I would fuck her.

Indigenous Portuguese - absolutely, but it's the other way around most of the time. Couples like that are extremely common in Russia. Lots of Iberian-Russian mixed kids were born in last twenty years usually from Russian mothers because of sex tourism, Western diasporas and globalization so those even have a special name "vacation kids" or "Pyrenees Russians". Iberian and Latino guys make Russian girls drop their panties in a heartbeat for some reason
In some betabux world maybe. Indians are considered and has always been considered the creepiest disgusting people

not here, don't you see the pic I posted, such couple are on the hundreds in lisbon

lies, russian women are very loyal to the russian men, portuguese girls do like indians though, as the other user said

>don't you see the pic I posted
Being this much of asianmascilinity sperg. Of course there is a legit trash dating filthy races within every ethnic group. Most women sense rape, sexual frustration, socially inept manners, stalking and inbreeding from Indians
>1 minute posting deviation

she's not portuguese she's black

only if she likes me back :(
I just want a cute-average looking one

>tfw my name is sanjeev
not even joking
where is my portugese qt

portuguese like africans too, not just indians

guess what happens next....

:)

me, holding the mic

nope
2niggeroid4me
>implying that brazilians weren't cucked by europeans
>implying that native brazilians/ameridians are blonde + blue eyes
>not knowing about the many german nazis who took refuge in south america after ww2
m8...

t. lisbon slum dweller
I know of a Portuguese woman who was disowned for burning coal.

>pathetic indian omega got so triggered that he went against based Iberian bulls
yeah some mental chicks actually prefer niggers to Indians. not like there is any difference but still

I'm a portuguese, but I'm a cuck.

Yes why not

>that Russian falling for the b8 itt hook, line and sinker
Wew lad. This is what happens when CAUCASIAN and TURKISH bulls take 70% of Natashas as brides

Based af.

>turkroach
>ugly manlet with beta posture
Pick two