Who would be the best actor to play Cruz in a biopic?

Who would be the best actor to play Cruz in a biopic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=71ib3N2MWRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Jc3Uo1ksF58
youtube.com/watch?v=bBmEc8yAv9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=tJAwRTTRdKE
youtube.com/watch?v=uObvOSoWg7c
youtube.com/watch?v=stfnN2qPOv4
youtube.com/watch?v=t0CJ0y2uFd4
youtube.com/watch?v=lZ444y_b0Vg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

idris elba

Amy Schumer

there are already are plenty films about the zodiac killer. next.

Crispin Glover

I really liked his redemption arc

John Lovitz.

Cillian Murphy

Miles Teller
LITERALLY

The guy who played Kevin on The Office.

How could it be anyone else but pic related. It's a spot on match. Even the facial expression.

CGI Robin Williams

Grayson Allen

Jesus Christ, it's uncanny.

Cruz will never be relevant enough to get his own biopic though. At best, he'll be a side character in an HBO movie about Trump.

This.

That's what character development is about.

came here for this

Redemption?
youtube.com/watch?v=71ib3N2MWRQ

Whats the canon of Ted Cruz and his delegates story?
Like what order does it go?

Seems like the noses are always in the know, you know? Too bad that they almost always put on such a captivating show so as to keep the peasants' awarenesses on the down low.

word

There was a period of time several months ago, where IMDB listed the guy in the dog/bear suit in the Shining as one "Ted Cruz". I figured it was someone having a bit of fun, but it stayed up for several weeks which led me to think it miiight be legit.

It's gone now, meh.

>Cruz wins Iowa, wins most delegates at first state (Ted is in the lead to become president)
>Cruz gets BTFO in New Hampshire by Don
>Cruz insists that he can get to 1237 delegates and beat Trump
>Trump keeps winning
>Cruz is in a close second delegates-wise
>Cruz tries to argue that other candidates must pledge their delegates to his campaign to effectively cut off Trump
>Trump keeps winning and getting closer to 1237
>Cruz panics, realising he is about to get BTFO, and starts a campaign to 'unbind' the delegates (meaning that the voting process means nothing and party insiders can choose which candidate the party elects)
>Obviously people don't buy this lie from Lyin' Ted and get angry about him trying to take away their voices and democratic rights
>Ted gets absolutely BTFO in Indiana. >Ted ends his campaign in disgrace.
>Trump reaches 1237 a few days later.

Delegates, Dahnald/"I've got Ivanka Dahnald">skelegates>redemption/"Soarin Ted"

In order:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jc3Uo1ksF58

youtube.com/watch?v=bBmEc8yAv9Q

youtube.com/watch?v=tJAwRTTRdKE

Other Tedkino moments:

Carly Fiorina falls, Ted doesn't flinch:
youtube.com/watch?v=uObvOSoWg7c

"Are you Canadian":
youtube.com/watch?v=stfnN2qPOv4

Ted's descent into madness as he threatens to spank a boy in the crowd:
youtube.com/watch?v=t0CJ0y2uFd4

Smacking his wife with his elbow at his concession:
youtube.com/watch?v=lZ444y_b0Vg

>Is a good lad to Trump during most of the primaries, doesn't chimp out against him, tries to play nice and win the long game

>Realizes his plan is failing and that Donald will soon siphon away the Priesthood's rightful delegates (rules are rules after all, as every True Conservative knows.)

>Turns to dark Talmudic sorcery and Neocon lobbyists in an attempt to win the nomination

>Cannot contain the dark power he unleashes and rewrites reality to simultaneously be a college basketball player, the Zodiac Killer, and a conspirator in the JFK assassination

>Realizes his folly and vows to protect True Conservatism under the guidance of Trump both in this mortal coil and on the astral plane as atonement.

Johnny Depp

>only started campaigning for Trump when it was in "it's impossible to win" territory hoping to gain pick-up Trump voters next cycle

Poor guy

I think he's given up his scheming now though because he's defended Trump multiple times and isn't being a bitch boy like McCain and his gimp

>when Lyin' Ted became Soarin' Ted
Fuck who can write such a master piece these days? I swear this level of storytelling is dead now.

this desu, can't wait for a Donald movie, cause you know the kikes were all ready for Madmouselle President

I've said it before, this election+Sup Forums was the most entertaining show I've ever watched

Shame it'll never be released on DVD

the penguin from batman

i'm not interested

this guy

>we could have had a principled conservative in the Oval Office
>instead we get an oompa loompa

Fucking dumb ass white boi

>Ted Cruz
>principled

Try again.

Emma Watson, they both have this beautiful smile.

joekino

Miles Teller

the desperation move to elect Carly Fiorina as his VP as an appeal to female voters and then ending his campaign a week later should be included

Someone should make a documentary

by the prophet Mohammad (pbuh), this is terrifying.

What is that weird androgynous robot? They need to work on its looks.