/nba/ general mvp edition

houston takin the hcip boys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jKYzlqb7jUc
youtube.com/watch?v=R868DXj46gI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is there a bigger fake tough guy in the league than Kevin Durant? Gets ejected once and now picks fights every game.

first for busto balls
youtu.be/jKYzlqb7jUc

im thinking ill be alright

curry getting an ankle sprain is the equivalent of a broken leg. just admit it, it's eternal.

HARDIN IS A FUCKING GOD

I cant wait to end the warriors meme.

Curry season isn't over but I can see him resting 2 months.

He is so soft.

LeBron James

wasn't he acting scared about people coming to his house, like nigga, you're 7ft tall lmao

this. he has half a decade of pent up rage that he's ready to unload on the rest of the league.
>snubbed MVP 3 years straight
>people think he's only a FT babby
>people think he doesn't play defense
>people think he isn't a leader just because he got dismantled by the Spurs

>WIZARDS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA

He's 7ft but has no strength. He doesn't train in the weight room and he doesn't eat.

Yeah Durant is soft, but hes still a bbbbaaaaddd mother fucker. Too bad hes on the warriors. They are fucking garbage. Meme kid falling down isnt gerting calls anymore, Draymon "blue screen of death" Green nut kicks are gonna get him suspended finally.

>SIXERS
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA

>curry smited by lord god emperor trump's decree
you can't stump the trump.

KD said himself he doesn't want to be a leader and instead a role player. Dude has game and the talent to be greatest player of all time, but he is such a baby. And no he was not snubbed of MVP 3 years straight, gtfo.

>warriors win
>cavs win
>celtics win
uneventful day

>
I'm talking about Harden you dumb illiterate mentally ill fuck. Everyone knows KD is disqualified from any conversation.

PRAISE KEK

>lost 3 straight MVPs to the more deserving candidates
>most free throw attempts in the league in the last 5 years
>constantly exposed on the defensive end, always takes possessions off, doesn't move his feet,
>past coaches and teammates say he isn't a leader, he has ruined career of dwight howard, ty lawson, jeremy lin, and soon to turn cp3 into nothing but a catch and shoot role player like all of his other teammates
Lebron, Kd, Curry, Kawhi, Westbrook > Harden

Heh

Shit my bad thought you replied to a different comment.

t. hasn't been watching my rockies

>worstbrook
Lmao he rekt that ballhog retard in the playoffs though.

Bron yeah.
Kd was injured.
Curry is a faggot.
Kawaii isn't even an all-star, maybe all defensive team.

He is out 2 months minimum

my pastebin detected 3 shitposts and blocked them already

god dream

Hey man leave our samwise alone

>>lost 3 straight MVPs to the more deserving candidates
2015 storyline was because gsw won more games, 2016 was debatable, 2017 all of a sudden was because wins didn't matter anymore and muh statpadding does
>>most free throw attempts in the league in the last 5 years
>complain about 3 pointers killing the sport, then complain when guys get to the line by attacking
>>constantly exposed on the defensive end, always takes possessions off, doesn't move his feet
same could be said about westbrook, and even then harden is still better on defense when he needs to
>>past coaches and teammates say he isn't a leader, he has ruined career of dwight howard, ty lawson, jeremy lin, and soon to turn cp3 into nothing but a catch and shoot role player like all of his other teammates
His past coaches were cucks that had a grudge against him. McHale is a senile fuck that doesn't have a clue of how to run a modern offense.
>Lebron, Kd, Curry, Kawhi, Westbrook > Harden
loling out loud

>kawhi isn't even an all-star
You're delusional, Kawhi is top 2 or top 3 right now

Anyone who actually played sports has rolled their ankle before. It's not that serious

where is he right now? stupid mf ass gook bitchassnigga

Heh... injuries? Injuries are merely sharp leaves in the gusting wind... and I'm too fast for them. Is it my MVPs that make /nba/ mad? Is it my rings that make r/NBA mad? Much like Beethoven conducting his magnum opus, disregarding money and fame... I conduct the most beautiful play the world has ever seen... the three to win the game.

You realize a rolled ankle for curry is the equivalent of a broken leg though. fucking idiots forget he has glass ankles with a literal artificial foreign object installed into his ankle via surgery to keep it in place. if it broke tonight then he might have to get another surgery to put the stint back in and that would be a season ending thing.

X Ray just means nothing was obviously broken you dumb fucks. A sprain could be nothing or it could be months of recovery. That's why Steph is getting an MRI to see how bad the tissue damage is on his ankle

>Heh... injuries? Injuries are merely sharp leaves in the gusting wind... and I'm too fast for them. Is it my MVPs that make /nba/ mad? Is it my rings that make r/NBA mad? Much like Beethoven conducting his magnum opus, disregarding money and fame... I conduct the most beautiful play the world has ever seen... the three to win the game.

>Actually thinking this
Have a (You)

Nobody here plays NBA basketball, nobody here has proper ankle recovery, and mosy importantly nobody here has steph's ankle history. He has metal implants in his ankles

youtube.com/watch?v=R868DXj46gI

this. reports are that it was severly swollen and discoloured. those are symptomatic symptoms typical to the signs which point to the possibility of a likely structural damage to the nerves in the ankle and tissue damage to his foot and tendies that uphold the foot. it's highly likely that there's a possibility for him to be unable to play for 4 months given the fact of his injury prone history just as a preliminary precaution. baseline already 4 months, and if we find out the extent to which the damage has happened it could even extend out to the rest of the season if it is truly severe. it's actually worse than the gruesomely appearing gordon hayward injury.

2015 was close but curry was still very much more deserving. No the unanimous MVP season was no debatable curry had one of the best statistical seasons ever. 2017 was a meme but westbrook's triple double average hadn't been before in like 50 years and westbrook was working with the worse team so it makes sense.

true westbrook doesn't play defense either but pointing fingers is no excuse for harden not to when those other 4 guys (lebron kd curry and kawhi) all try (yes curry TRIES on the defensive end and actually isn't horrible). I agree that Lebron, Kd, Curry, Kawhi, Westbrook > Harden

and it's no secret he's not a leader, and that's not even a bad thing, KD also isn't a leader but he's still gonna retire a top 10-15 player. he does diminish other player's roles, he makes bad players good and good players bad

>those are symptomatic symptoms typical to the signs which point to the possibility of a likely structural damage to the nerves in the ankle and tissue damage to his foot and tendies that uphold the foot

Lmao niggas who watch three episodes of Grey's Anatomy trying to diagnose the best athlete of all time lmaoo

>>those are symptomatic symptoms typical to the signs which point to the possibility of a likely structural damage to the nerves in the ankle and tissue damage to his foot and tendies that uphold the foot

Based RBL medical department giving us the TRUE diagnosis on Curry's glass ankles.

I thought you guys disbanded.

>No the unanimous MVP season was no debatable curry had one of the best statistical seasons ever.
literally all he did that season was chuck
>kd is gonna retire top 10-15
lmao later bitch

McDreamy is still my tv husbando, don't @me.

McSteamy is way fucking hotter and it's not even close

If you chuck and it goes in that makes you the most valuable player. It isn't sustainable for a career, but in that year I'd rather have him on my team than anyone else, except for maybe Lebron.

the nfl is dying on national TV as we speak

Steph isn't 1/10 of athletic as Jordan Bell. He has talent, not athletisicm.

face it because you know it to be true, the odds are that it is incredibly likely that the possibility that leads to the conclusion of it being highly like that the chance of steph missing the rest of the season is inevitable. if his calculus bone in the heel snapped off the tendons which connects to the ankle and heel also known as the achily, steph would literally lose his ability to feel his foot or even walk ever again. it would just feel like a sack of meat at the end of his legs, he wouldnt have any sensation in his foot. also it is widely documented that it has been recorded that the fact is that steph when he was younger had to go through multiple surgeries which in the end lead to him getting implants in his ankles. it has been a decade since then and chances are those implants have worn down and he would have to get an update surgery, which is already hindered by his gruesome injury. it's over for steph.

>cucking your bestfriend
shit grandpa husbando

How so?

>>cucking your best friend
Sorry he's too alpha for you

>If you chuck and it goes in that makes you the most valuable player.
then reggie miller ray allen steve nash kyle korver klay thompson steve kerr should have been mvps, and most of them arent except for nash who got sympathy picked for mvp just like steph did

Dubs gonna get ledicked by 30 year olds lol

>if his calculus bone in the heel snapped off the tendons which connects to the ankle and heel also known as the achily

''A man of God in the will of God is immortal until His work is done.''

he can have that withered hag

>23 pts
>7 ast
>8 reb
>34 mins

Where were you when LeDecline has started?

His work is done - LeGod

I don't know what you're trying to say because that's incredible numbers coming from a 32 year old in 34 minutes. If that's a decline then his decline is still better than the rest of the league.

>lebron scores 40
>REEEEEE PADDING
>lebron scored 20
>muh decline
sad!

this is the best game of the year though

He ledeclined his way to a triple double against the dubs in the finals

>coming from a 32 year old

Yeah old man LeBron on a LeDecline

i could use a better pair of holders for my tendies myself, shit now im hungry

>implying those stats won't dip when LeDecline started and he is tired mid season
>implying we won't just pass the ball to IT and DRose when they come back.

Still better numbers than whatever mvp candidates there are

I'm limiting myself yo 1700 calories a day... it hurts senpai

i'm on 1200, it's painful

fat fucks

lmao

>says the increasingly nervous lebron hater for the 5th season in a row

Lebron is clearly not the same athlete he used to be. Compared to his heatle days he looks like he's moving in slow motion

Harden has better numbers
Irving has better win record
Giannis is being set up to becoming the face of the NBA with the help of ESPN, NBA and the refs

LeBron James

i'm 5'9", 150 lbs so not fat, but i'm on a serious deficit right now because i know i'm gonna my family is gonna force me to eat a shit ton when i go and see them

fucking manlet get out of here

LeBron doesn't get tired retard. He has been to the finals 7 years in a row and hasn't quit putting up amazing stats. Did i also mention that he has never been injured?

What is your go-to Christmas meal lads?

Yep. 6'3" 220.... I hate what I've become

>LeBron doesn't get tired retard.

He's still human. Just face it that the next face of the NBA will not be an American.

chinese takeout. who /alone/ here?

>Did i also mention that he has never been injured?

So was Kobr until that achilles heel broke due to carrying his team. It will happen to Lebron sooner or later especially now due to playing 30+ minutes.

I hope giannis is the next face in the NBA. He is still getting beat by "ledecline" and the celtics lol. I don't think he will ever get a reliable jumper like lebron or have that alpha clutch mentality. LeBron from day 1 was destined to be the GOAT.

Kobe always had a bunch of nagging injuries his whole career. He could barely use his fingers during his prime

surely this is the year lebron gets hurt, he can't keep getting away with it!!!!

>Kyrie
>Hayward
>Tatum
>Horford
>Ayton

Who the fuck can stop us

>babies in nba can't handle an ankle sprain
>meanwhile real men in the nfl just got paralyzed
what a cucked """sport""" you guys have

LeBron won't tear his achilles because he has smarter bbiq than kobe and puts his money on recovery.

turkey is overdone, i like gammon

Nobody besides the Cavs.

Everyone has their playoff series. Some times you gotta mix it up, you gotta be different. Sometimes I might hit the step back jumper, just to shake things up a little bit. People don't think about coming back from being down 3-1, things are changing now. This right here is Clutch City. This is the power move right here. It has the Paul, with the Capela on it. The Gordon. The Ariza. Then Tucker tops it off. It has its own swagger to it. I'm James Harden, and I am a playoff defector.

LeBron James

>implying a 35 year old can keep up with this team

delusional

Hello fellow Breakfast Defector!

Either you're delusional or don't watch bball.

I have literally no idea who the guy on the left is

LeBron is 32 ya dingleberry