Women are using Tinder to con men into doing chores

When Fiona Bloom needed an air conditioner installed in her Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn, apartment three weeks ago, she went on Tinder.

The 47-year-old, who has been dating in NYC for the past 20 years, decided to put the app to use after being repeatedly disappointed by the city’s dating pool. “I’ve tried speed dating and all the dating apps, but every time I put my real age, all I get are idiots and losers,” Bloom, a publicist, tells The Post. “I figured, why not make them useful and have them help me around the house?”

So that afternoon, she swiped right on a 40-something bachelor. His default photo featured him wearing overalls and holding a hammer.

“I wasn’t attracted to him, but he was very forthcoming,” she says. She messaged him, saying she was only looking for someone to come over to install her air conditioner, making it very clear it wasn’t a date.

After he came over, opened her window and set up her AC, she said thank you — and promptly kicked him out. He later messaged her to go on a proper date, but she never replied and doesn’t regret it.

“Men are hard-wired to feel strong and be a provider,” she says, noting she’s also used this method to hitch a ride to the Hamptons. “I don’t feel guilty using them for a little help.”

‘Every time I put my real age, all I get are idiots and losers. I figured, why not make them useful and have them help me around the house?’

- Fiona Bloom on using dating apps to find handymen

nypost.com/2016/07/07/women-are-using-tinder-to-con-men-into-doing-chores/

Please tell me none of you do this.

It amuses me she thinks it's her age that's pushing people away.

The world would be such a nice place without people like her or OP.

>using apps for degenerates

I thought bed-sty wS a nigger neighborhood?

tinderfaggot here, never ran into anything like this
>47 year old
>on tinder
holy shit, how do you fuck up that badly as a woman?

Ah!

Damn, that's one cold old bitch. I seems brilliant, until one of them rages out and she gets murdered.

>beta saps fall for doing chores for some used up whore

Their own fault.

this is why women deserve to get raped.

There was an actual Craigslist ad for someone to assemble Ikea furniture, in exchange for watching her masturbate with a purple vibrator, and unlimited iced tea.

The real irony is, that could have been the one guy that would have actually bothered to take her on a real date. Who knows where it could have led if she hadn't been a liar? Some women are just meant to alone for life.

good lord
its changing to hispanics and shit

The free market at work.

Shit, I'd do thst. Furniture assembly id rasy ad shuy and fun. And id see a rral kivd pussyb. That would br great. Fuck yeag.

>drop AC out window
>"whoops"
>leave

>assemble Ikea furniture
>unlimited iced tea
Would it be a faux pas to bring a jug to fill up for home?

>assemble Ikea furniture
yeah, no thanks

Top fucking kek. What's her recourse? She'd have to admit she used tinder for labor.

>Using tinder
No OP I do not do this

>There was an actual Craigslist ad for someone to assemble Ikea furniture, in exchange for watching her masturbate with a purple vibrator, and unlimited iced tea.
Until one day she does this to a Jew with a cousin who's a lawyer and she finds herself getting sued out of her ass for failing to deliver on the "unlimited" ice tea.

No one mentioned (((((( Bloom ))))))

I'm disappointed

>be whore
>age 3 decades
>suddenly decide that I'm going to try to date using an app young people exclusively use to make fucc
>oh woe unto me, my value as a sexual hot pocket has gone down and all I get are autistic 40 year old Home Improvement LARPers
>I know what I'll do
>I'll get them to do minor labor for me and then kick them out
>and then I'll give an interview to the nypost
>this is surely what a well adjusted, not-bitter adult would do

>The 47-year-old, who has been dating in NYC for the past 20 years

what a fucking loser lmao

that fucking nose

doing work to watch a woman enjoy herself
you're beta as can be

>47 year old woman
>on tinder
Holy shit how can you fail at life so badly. I don't even care about the chores shit, this article makes her look worse than him

Underrated

Typical feminist Jew behavior

>Holy shit how can you fail at life so badly?

Maybe she visits Sup Forums?

and you didn't screen shot that?
>you had ONE JOB.

>"YOU WANA COME INSTAHL MY AYR CONDITINAH?
>"OY VEY I CEYNT AFFORD TO HIRE A PROFESSIONAL
>"ALL DOISE SHEKLES"

>Top fucking kek. What's her recourse? She'd have to admit she used tinder for labor.
Well......she did admit to using tinder. But I wouldn't have bothered to show.

>47

Did she ever have "her best years" at any moment in her life? It's wrong to lie.

>but every time I put my real age, all I get are idiots and losers
47-year-old

LOL fucking women suck.

>Dates for 20 years
>Complains about getting idiots and losers
>Complains that no one that she wants, wants her, because of her age
>Nice guy comes in, even installs an air condition, eventually getting kicked out.
>Acts like a manipulator to gullible, old men and brags about it on social media

She's so fucking ugly too...

Women are so fucking stupid that they need the help of "idiots and losers".

female nature publicized, nothing new to anyone red pilled

>Fiona Bloom
>Bloom
>Brooklyn

OY VEY

Oh look an anti-semite

That's hilarious. Had a good laugh w/ my friends.

>dating in NYC for the past 20 years,

Damn, imagine how many miles of dick that translates to.