/cfg/ Clinton Foundation General - Corrupt Foundation Edition

>TLDR info here (also see first few comments):
bubbl.us/?h=353c6c/6a7172/34fHeANPDpMfI&r=489699651
docs.google.com/document/d/1_hC14wUzLw1EJ0GfDcDm9GAJoOnF2V0pM36uy3NuEzw/edit?usp=sharing

>First FBI thread
→ # → # → # → # →
archive.is/JEXOo

>Second FBI thread
→ # → # → # → # →
archive.is/pgLpf

>REDPILL LITE:
archive.is/m4DaP

>HILLARY'S TAX RETURNS HERE:
ghostbin.com/paste/wx6n6
>Hillary nuclear file here
mega.nz/#F!oQYiWQYY!6vGXkmC2ECa7N_XapmbMyQ

What we know:
George Soros funnels money to Democracy Alliance, through the Amalgamated Bank and into the Clinton Foundation. Major money laundering, massive number of donors.
(((Soros's))) investment arm is linked to it

tavinstitute.org/

tavistock.com/about/
rockefeller100.org/items/show/1739
catalist.us/about/our-clients/

>TAVISTOCK INSTITUTE IS A PRIVATE GROUP. LOOK FOR WHO IS LINKED TO THEM.

Pastebin: pastebin.com/PBejCc6J
Others involved:
>Media Matters Revenue
guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2013/470/928/2013-470928008-0aff1cc5-9.pdf

>American Bridge Stalking GOP
politico.com/story/2013/07/psst-gop-american-bridge-is-watching-094831
ALSO
Bill Clinton is heavily involved with human trafficking with Jeffrey (((Epstein))) on the "Lolita Express"
Virginia Roberts was one of the sex slave victims.

>LIST OF EPSTEINS CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/jeffrey-epstein-more-light/
--------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-(((epstein)))-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N908JE
registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N212JE

discussions.flightaware.com/post39207.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twittermoneybot.com/
archive.is/JEXOo
archive.is/pgLpf
archive.is/PI1p2
archive.is/wTAhm
archive.is/4ScMg
archive.is/wh78E
archive.is/vZo4i
archive.is/n5jQJ
archive.is/NpVbJ
archive.is/CnQV5
archive.is/NQ73I
archive.is/vwqJd
archive.is/oXJAH
archive.is/jrHsS
archive.is/CwkJI
archive.is/H8T49
archive.is/rANHG
archive.is/eUCiD
archive.is/dgu9e
archive.is/uPu4i
archive.is/fj3Hw
archive.is/YkGYq
archive.is/DBZ1P
archive.is/HbbVT
archive.is/9DMiY
archive.is/a7EbE
archive.is/ECTzq
archive.is/TNQoK
archive.is/qzyCe
archive.is/RVPo9
archive.is/DUfU3
archive.is/CYjeT
archive.is/tp6RV
archive.is/abekm
archive.is/YeYRE
archive.is/zh3sr
archive.is/UrFcO
archive.is/0FRNS
archive.is/KRHmK
archive.is/X33y3
archive.is/DMv0N
archive.is/j6qBf
archive.is/WGT0U
archive.is/SJWXA
archive.is/BDE3d
archive.is/48UqZ
archive.is/EFGj7
archive.is/U4BOf
archive.is/8y7Ct
archive.is/06fgT
archive.is/T8Py1
reddit.com/r/ClintonInvestigation/
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
yahoo.com/tech/pro-clinton-pac-unleashes-ridiculous-1-million-plan-205647195.html
onenewsnow.com/ap/politics/clinton-allies-plan-91-million-anti-trump-ad-campaign
cnn.com/2016/05/04/politics/anti-donald-trump-movement-75-million-lost/index.html
fox40.com/2016/03/24/how-67-million-failed-to-stop-trump/
abcnews.go.com/Politics/63-million-counting-anti-trump-ads-airwaves/story?id=37752543
newsmax.com/politics/anti-trump-pac-raises-8-million/2016/04/20/id/725009/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/03/07/anti-trump-train-millions-attack-ads/81432178/
buenosairesherald.com/article/183111/iron-mountain-fire-deemed-arson
washingtonexaminer.com/the-lefts-tides-foundation-is-leader-in-secret-political-money/article/2540511
mprnews.org/story/2013/04/25/daily-circuit-sex-trafficking
leg.state.mn.us/docs/2014/mandated/140890.pdf
nymag.com/news/features/41826/index3.html
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-epstein-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
radaronline.com/exclusives/2015/02/jeffrey-epstein-secret-clinton-donation/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-13/did-clinton-foundation-give-2-million-bills-energizer-mistress
youtube.com/watch?v=4tIsXLyZcWI
sunlightfoundation.com/blog/2015/12/03/behind-the-clinton-campaign-dark-money-allies/
youtube.com/watch?v=MNqiI8kJWfA
docs.google.com/document/d/1_hC14wUzLw1EJ0GfDcDm9GAJoOnF2V0pM36uy3NuEzw/edit?usp=sharing
forbes.com/sites/afontevecchia/2015/01/20/of-death-spies-and-terror-argentine-prosecutor-nisman-found-dead-after-accusing-president-kirchner-of-secret-pact-with-iran/#6ae5202b2a76
capitalresearch.org/2015/05/the-clinton-foundation-a-cauldron-of-conflicts-and-cronyism/
youtube.com/watch?v=p5mmFPyDK_8
youtube.com/watch?v=6Z8pnk2rvYo
youtube.com/watch?v=8ai1Z8OtEjU
lanacion.com.ar/1915396-carrio-vinculo-al-jefe-de-la-policia-bonaerense-con-una-banda-de-narcotraficantes
perfil.com/politica/Carrio-amenazada-de-muerte-tras-vincular-a-la-bonaerense-con-el-narco-20160707-0058.html
sputniknews.com/politics/20160115/1033165094/hillary-clinton-supported-libyan-rebels-despite-ethnic-cleansing.html
reuters.com/article/us-libya-usa-aid-idUSTRE73J55R20110420
theguardian.com/world/2011/mar/29/arms-libya-rebels
wfaa.com/mb/news/protests-of-police-shootings-in-downtown-dallas/266814422
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(OP) #
(OP) #
>/cfg/ General Guide
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

>Step 1: Find a task
Simple tasks include making memes, phonebanking, joining the social botnet, and digging for OC dirt on the CF.

>Step 2: Do a thing
Steal a meme from Occupy Democrats or elsewhere and replace the text. Memes should roughly follow this format:
>X: Money donated to the CF
>Y: What did the donater get in return?
>Z: Source.

Phonebanking is extremely simple, just follow these steps:
>Find a company on the Mind Map
>Call them saying you're doing a story for X regarding Y
>Slowly let them realize you're asking about the CF
This accomplishes 3 things
>Provides a screen for Journalists so they don't get disappeared
>Provides us with Info
>Blows their alarm system the fuck out

Join the botnet by making a throwaway twitter, connecting the account with ifttt.com, and using twittermoneybot.com/ to autofollow followers of major figures like Trump. See → # → # → # → # → → → → # → # → # → # → # → # → → # → # → # → → for more info. Don't use your home computer for this.

Digging for info is trickier, but there's a shitton to get you started in the archive. Read all of the most important discoveries and follow the trail.

>Step 3: Post results

They have his family

So did Hillary not break the law or was Comey lying under oath?

>Chaffetz: Did Hillary Clinton break the law?
>Comey: She did not.

then later

>Chaffetz: "Did Hillary Clinton give non cleared people access to classified information?"
>Comey: "Yes."

FBI user/JAMES COMEY KEK'D HILLARY

Clinton Foundation Thread Archive

FBI AMA
archive.is/JEXOo
archive.is/pgLpf

Threads
archive.is/PI1p2
archive.is/wTAhm
archive.is/4ScMg
archive.is/wh78E
archive.is/vZo4i
archive.is/n5jQJ
archive.is/NpVbJ
archive.is/CnQV5
archive.is/NQ73I
archive.is/vwqJd
archive.is/oXJAH
archive.is/jrHsS
archive.is/CwkJI
archive.is/H8T49
archive.is/rANHG
archive.is/eUCiD
archive.is/dgu9e
archive.is/uPu4i
archive.is/fj3Hw
archive.is/YkGYq
archive.is/DBZ1P
archive.is/HbbVT
archive.is/9DMiY
archive.is/a7EbE
archive.is/ECTzq
archive.is/TNQoK
archive.is/qzyCe
archive.is/RVPo9
archive.is/DUfU3
archive.is/CYjeT
archive.is/tp6RV
archive.is/abekm
archive.is/YeYRE
archive.is/zh3sr
archive.is/UrFcO
archive.is/0FRNS
archive.is/KRHmK
archive.is/X33y3
archive.is/DMv0N
archive.is/j6qBf
archive.is/WGT0U
archive.is/SJWXA
archive.is/BDE3d
archive.is/48UqZ
archive.is/EFGj7
archive.is/U4BOf
archive.is/8y7Ct
archive.is/06fgT
archive.is/8y7Ct
archive.is/T8Py1

FIRST FOR NIGE'S RETURN

Back from my holiday bitches, what'd I miss?

Dank democrat memes. Gibs up, these cant be beat
>I need to go lie down now, my sides need a break

from last thread, here you go

What this faggot says makes sense.

How deep does this rabbit hole go? hell i might blow off work to tomorrow to watch TV and Sup Forumsall day.

DID YOU GET A CALL BACK FROM DROGA?

I assumed you got shot in the back of the head from 2 different angles by a barbell.

Retoast just in case.

Not really yet, we also have yet to really look at people going missing after money transfers.

The smiley pics work fine. Don't be a shill.

We judge each image by it's own merit and we do whatever we want.

Example.

Our subreddit
reddit.com/r/ClintonInvestigation/

so wait what is the end goal of this?
are we breaking the masquerade? or simply digging until there are no more bones?

Nope, never called me back. Shit's lame.

On the upside the subreddit's growing and we've made a shitload of progress while I was gone from the looks of things.

dank u fa

Kek

>november 2016
>hillary wins by a huge margin, no one is surprised but trump rubes who are too illiterate to follow actual political analysis and didn't see it coming
>dems take the senate back
>january 2017
>hillary withdraws garland nomination and replaces him with the most flaming lib on any bench
>is swept through the senate no problem
>cities all over America ban guns
>Hillary expands obamacare and benefits for illegals through executive action
>Hillary's court upholds every single action
>anthony kennedy kills himself because he's no longer the center of attention
>hillary replaces him with another lib
>trumpfags on suicide watch
>mfw

Awesome.

I'm going to shill the backup doc again since it's not in the OP yet.

docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing

Hit 70 pages!

They is passing this around already.

If anything, using pictures of her smiling is a good contrast to whatever shit you can put on it.

It gives the impression that she enjoyed doing whatever heinous thing she did and thus will give the impression that she truly is an evil person.

Who cares what some dago thinks ? don't you have some pasta to eat there Giuseppe?

So who else here thinks Comey is FBIanon?

Think about it, it's no surprise that the Clinton Foundation is the true target. If the FBI can carry this investigation into a Trump term, they could finally behead the vast majority of corrupt DNC (and some GOP) politicians.

This could effectively, if the scandal is big enough, secure a nationalist/right-leaning government powerhouse for a few decades.

Look at the rumors about the conventions. The BLM/Lynch emails seem to have been true. The major chimpout of our lives is brewing and it'll give King Nigger enough ammo to help cement his legacy.

The next few months are going to be incredibly fucking crazy nigs.

Lads
I'm curious if anyone knows anything about the Oklahoma city bombing. Happened under the Clinton administration, lots off controversy surrounding McVeigh.

I'm just wondering if any of the names we are seeing now had anything to do with OKC?

Holy shit they just killed a cop in Dallas. Race war

yea lemme know what's needed

I'm on this

You forgot the part where she'll start WWlll with Russia and start a race war in america to distract the people from her doings.

>didn't see it coming
shillary spent like a billion for ads since the elections started, Trump spent maybe 5% of what she spent, if Trump gets serious and starts spending like mad from today till november, you'll see how the scenery changes drastically, he does not copy shillary tactics because he wants to come out as legitimate president and not as someone who literally bought the presidency, like shillary.

Related:
yahoo.com/tech/pro-clinton-pac-unleashes-ridiculous-1-million-plan-205647195.html
onenewsnow.com/ap/politics/clinton-allies-plan-91-million-anti-trump-ad-campaign
cnn.com/2016/05/04/politics/anti-donald-trump-movement-75-million-lost/index.html
fox40.com/2016/03/24/how-67-million-failed-to-stop-trump/
abcnews.go.com/Politics/63-million-counting-anti-trump-ads-airwaves/story?id=37752543
newsmax.com/politics/anti-trump-pac-raises-8-million/2016/04/20/id/725009/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/03/07/anti-trump-train-millions-attack-ads/81432178/

from oldbread:

Iron Mountain fire deemed arson
Although an earlier investigation led by en economic crime and money-laundering unit had eliminated “criminal hypotheses” concerning the fire in May 2014, it has been noted that the firms most affected by the fire were multinationals, large Argentine companies and financial entities. Among them was HSBC Argentina.

HSBC Argentina has been accused of tax fraud, tax evasion and money-laundering in a scheme that includes thousands of Argentine citizens transferring funds of up that US$3 billion to HSBC’s Geneva branch.

Iron Mountain itself has also been under investigation for money-laundering activities.

The police report, now in the hands of prosecutor Marcela Sánchez, opens up the door to further investigations to determine who may have been responsible for the fire and accordingly, to determine their responsibility in the deaths of the 10 firefighters that perished .

buenosairesherald.com/article/183111/iron-mountain-fire-deemed-arson

If it wasn't Comey then I'm sure at least he approved of it.

I think rallying us was an intentional plan by the FBI, not just the result of some random agent deciding to answer questions for the hell of it.

nice, but get the text inside the boxes like dis. try using white text to highlight certain words? or bold? play, have fun

having proper margins/borders around your text is just as important as having something funny written. If we don't achieve that professional look, we have failed. Just look how if we make lame normie memes we have failed. excellent use of the official font, and excellent wording!

It seems like multiple officers are down, one is dead in Dallas chimpout event.

Like I said, it's getting hairy out there.

FBI knows this country is about to be FUBAR. Soros machine is sacrificing BLM agitators to create smokescreens. It's on. This is it, niggers.

NEW TITLE FROM THE OFFICE OF PRESIDENT TRUMP: LYIN CROOKED HILLARY

and if you have question just ask I'm usually lurking, or figure out who I am on twitter

Doesn't really matter ultimately, but shit would be cash.

Although honestly if it was him, then guaranteed he's being compelled against his will somehow, because the views he expressed on here did not match up with his covering for HRC up there.

Odds are he's being blackmailed or manipulated somehow anyway though.

Good.
White people need to go, washed away by nuclear fire.

make more hideous smiles though, like the one in

01/14/2015 - AMIA case special prosecutor Alberto Nisman said that besides president Cristina Fernández de Kirchner and Kirchnerite officials and political leaders, agents from the country’s Intelligence Secretary are involved, but he refused to disclose their identities.

washingtonexaminer.com/the-lefts-tides-foundation-is-leader-in-secret-political-money/article/2540511

This I just straight up saw a cop get murdered on television

I have better ones. Just wanted to make that on the fly.
Probably going to make a reckless meme.
God, I really hope Trump starts spending more on ads. Between his endless money and the free ads he gets from us in the form of memes, oh my god the stumping would be incredible.
Someone's already dead? Chimp, civie or officer?
Fuck man, shit is hitting the fan sooner then I expected. You think the Deray shit about causing martial law will go into effect and King Nigger will actually be able to hold office indefinitely?

Did FBI guy say anything about Cruz?

Here's a start. Taken from the Media Matters IRS 990 linked in the OP. Media Matters reported 1.4 Million in compensation to BONNER GROUP INC for the purpose of Fundraising.

BONNER GROUP Raised 11.8 Million total for Media Matters for FY2013, with 10.4 Million payed to Media Matters (Minus 1.4 Million fee for Bonner Group). Media Matters reported 11.2 Million in total Revenue in FY2013, almost all of their revenue was provided by the Bonner Group.

If Media Matters is reporting ANY other expenses for Fundraising, it's most likely fraudulent, because they're reporting most of it came through the Bonner Group. This is fishy, and I've only spent about 30 minutes looking at this.

It may be worth the time to investigate the other Non-Profits in the Democracy Alliance and see what their paying in contracting services. This may be one technique they use for funneling funds between organizations, disguised as 'services'

Anybody have more intel on the Bonner Group?

Minnesota was one of those states that is basically under cultural of the leftist government and currently having one of the largest wealth gaps and currently has the largest education gap so i figured when the fbi guy talked about human trafficking and me knowing this about the state i looked it up and found out Minnesota has one of the largest human trafficking rings in the nation
mprnews.org/story/2013/04/25/daily-circuit-sex-trafficking
the case in 2010 determined one family was the cause for three generations currently searching who

leg.state.mn.us/docs/2014/mandated/140890.pdf
page four displays a graph showing the increase of prostitution and sex trafficking in Minnesota

>t. piddino fiero

So reading more and more on Jefferey Epstein, all accounts seem to point to the fact that he is extremely confident in himself, pretty much cocky.
Despite the fact that he has been fooling around with underage girls and knowingly.

nymag.com/news/features/41826/index3.html

observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-epstein-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/

radaronline.com/exclusives/2015/02/jeffrey-epstein-secret-clinton-donation/

This has me worried. Wouldn't he be a lot more secretive and careful about his actions? Like, making threats to the girls he fools around with so they won't talk to police?
Wouldn't he be exclusively be working in sex trafficking with slaves, who can't even talk to police? Or is he just that stupid and thirsty that he needs new girls all the time?
Perhaps nowadays that's all he works in is slave trading.

I've been lurking in these threads on and off for most of the day, but I'm having a hard time keeping up. Seems like there's a lot of movement and activity.

Are you guys actually accomplishing anything?

the graph shows that what ever this case was in 2010 it did not stop any form of trafficking so either they traffickers won their case or weren't the ones actually in charge

I've got a thing:

>zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-13/did-clinton-foundation-give-2-million-bills-energizer-mistress

>At Bill Clinton's behest, a $2 mil. commitment for Energy Pioneer Solutions was placed on the agenda during a Sept. 2010 conference of the Clinton Global Initiative...

>At the heart of the issue is the foundation sent funding to a company that had significant ties to the Clinton family according to the WSJ. The IRS website states that any 501(c)(3) should not be operated for the benefit of private interests.

>From WSJ: "Energy Pioneer Solutions was founded in 2009 by Scott Kleeb, a Democrat who twice ran for Congress from Nebraska. An internal document from that year showed it as owned 29% by Mr. Kleeb; 29% by Jane Eckert, the owner of an art gallery in Pine Plains, N.Y.; and 29% by Julie Tauber McMahon of Chappaqua, N.Y., a close friend of Mr. Clinton, who also lives in Chappaqua.

>Owning 5% each were Democratic National Committee treasurer Andrew Tobias and Mark Weiner, a supplier to political campaigns and former Rhode Island Democratic chairman, both longtime friends of the Clintons.

>The CGI holds an annual conference at which it announces monetary commitments from corporations, individuals or nonprofit organizations to address global challenges—commitments on which it has acted in a matchmaking role. Typically, the commitments go to charities and nongovernmental organizations. The commitment to Energy Pioneer Solutions was atypical because it originated from a private individual who was making a personal financial investment in a for-profit company."

>Not only did the Clinton's oversee $2 mil being sent to friends at Energy Pioneer Solutions via the foundation, according to the WSJ, Bill also personally endorsed the company to then-Energy Secretary Steven Chu for a federal grant, ultimately leading to a grant in the amount of $812,000. Of course, Chu now says he doesn't remember the conversation.

Since this is turning into /rev/ 2.0 with Clinton investigation included, figure I'll put this as thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=4tIsXLyZcWI

Nigel
Check
This

Bonner Group has been flagged before by Watchdogs. There may be something here.

sunlightfoundation.com/blog/2015/12/03/behind-the-clinton-campaign-dark-money-allies/

Officer was executed live on TV. "man" with a rifle is held up in Dallas.

This is all orchestrated shit, it's truly happening. This is too coincidental - these are Soros/Tavistock whatever the fuck agitators.

yea no

the text being properly positioned and sized is vital. Don't make second rate bullshit. This is game time. This is 4th quarter. No excuses. Gold or GTFO

DON'T BE LAZY. DONALD ISN'T.

Minnesota of all places?
Jesus christ

Fucking kek

No fucking way, on TV?
Is it on youtube?
Fuck man, this is truly it. SHTF is happening. This will be it. America will collapse. You guys ready for the Second Revolution?

link was put up by another user, all praise him cause he's an real hero

Please, no avatarfagging.

Wait, how does this tie into the Clinton Foundation?

make sure to shill this on twitter, shes starting to pander real hard to the blacks.

feel free to remix it

link in the op:

Hsbc is a big Clinton donor and has a hand in everything

>How deep does this rabbit hole go?
All the way down.
T A V I S T O C K
A
V
I
S
T
O
C
K

His face is so meme-able though senpai

I have so many revolution boners right now

um guyz

from internal struggles between different groups within Argentina’s intelligence services, a nuclear technology deal involving Iran and maybe even Syria that went sour,

Last week, Nisman shocked the world filing a criminal complaint against Kirchner and Timerman, along with associates including Congressman Andres Larroque, political foot solider and well-known anti-semite Luis D’Elia, Iranian-Argentine community leader Jorge “Yussuf” Khali, and Fernando Esteche, head of Marxist group Quebracho also known for its protests against Israel.

forbes.com/sites/afontevecchia/2015/01/20/of-death-spies-and-terror-argentine-prosecutor-nisman-found-dead-after-accusing-president-kirchner-of-secret-pact-with-iran/#6ae5202b2a76

Nisman might have stumbled upon this?

Oh shit nice finds.

top fucking kek my friend.

Glad you had fun in Asheville though
You know there are some (((families))) there too
BB&T and whatnot

I like you Sup Forumsrother but it's cancer.

She doesn't even pick up a bible.
Hillary. Just. Lies.

capitalresearch.org/2015/05/the-clinton-foundation-a-cauldron-of-conflicts-and-cronyism/

Tides foundation is the lynchpin between Soros, Clinton foundation, and many other orgs and people.

"Between 2003 and 2011, NoVo (Buffet's foundation) donated $26 million toTides Foundation, which in turn..."
"Democratic presidential candidate HillaryClintonspeaks on the Boardwalk in Atlantic City, N.J.,Wednesday .... were funded by theTides Foundation, another recipient of Soros cash."
"Frank E. Loy, Environmental Defense Fund's chairman of the board, served asClinton's Under Secretary of State for ... TheTides Foundationhas a history of making donations and grants to every..."

I just saw an image with 3 officers down on the ground next to their vehicles.

This is the smokescreen and the "false flag" FBIanon warned us about. It'll escalate into the conventions.

Can somebody post the Lynch/BLM "leaks" - please?

we have to start looking somewhere that FBI guy if that is who he is randomly mentioned sex trafficking being connected to the clintons and in know Minnesota has a ton of other problems caused by their liberal government so i figured they might have a problem with sex trafficking also which they do

youtube.com/watch?v=p5mmFPyDK_8
I just don't know how I'm going to be able to fight. I live in Jersey, have no guns(my grandfather has some but I'd never be able to get my hands on them), I have a family(parents and siblings, only a mid-teenager), and, like I said, I'm a teenager. I'd consider fighting but fuck I don't even know if I'd be able to find the battlefield.

I mean...

A little.

Where? Link it, I don't know what the hell is going on other then a black man was hanged and now people are rioting.

(((National Alliance)))
A CIA radicalization psyop group targetted towards US militias and promoting 2nd amendment abolishment. Funded by soros/tavistock.
McVeigh is the Omar Mateen of the 90s.

Anyone else think the major happening right now is a smokescreen? They're gonna start a civil war to shift the focus from the Clinton Foundation.

What he said That and someone asked about Nisman in the prior thread and I recalled a bunch of shit surrounding his death and started down the trail

FBI user said a civil war would happen as a result of the CF's collapse.

youtube.com/watch?v=6Z8pnk2rvYo

youtube.com/watch?v=8ai1Z8OtEjU

This is perfect.

For those making botnet accounts and infiltrating black twitter, this shit should get shilled hard night and day.

Did FBI user ever mention anything about Obama using BLM to invoke martial law? Or was that somewhere else.

one National deputy called Elisa Carrio denounced that the police chief of Buenos Aires Province is really deep into drug trafficking. A day after she spoke to the public she received death threats

Use google

lanacion.com.ar/1915396-carrio-vinculo-al-jefe-de-la-policia-bonaerense-con-una-banda-de-narcotraficantes

"Le vengo advirtiendo a la gobernadora desde hace cinco meses. Ya no puedo no decirlo públicamente. Hay un problema muy grave de seguridad". afirmó Carrió. Y fue más allá: "Se están matando. Están generando un clima de inseguridad".

"I've been warning the governor for 5 months. I cannot not tell the public. Theres a big security issue", Carrio said. And she went beyond: " They are killing. They are generatian a climate of insecurity"

perfil.com/politica/Carrio-amenazada-de-muerte-tras-vincular-a-la-bonaerense-con-el-narco-20160707-0058.html

So TLDR

The police chief "Pablo Bressi" was before in charge of the anti narcotic division and yet foreing drug cartels and the human trafficking the brought started popping like no tomorrow
After the governor elections the peronists lost and the new administration from the party Cambiemos (Merkel/Obama/Hillary puppets) assumed control over the province promoted him to his current position
Deputy Carrio and his team are getting more evidence to present charges against him soon but there's already enough

But just now on tv

Felipe sola who is also a National deputy and was governor of BS AS province in between 2002-7 said that when he was asked who he thinks should be the police chief, that he spoke against Bressi and that it was the United state Embassy by petition of the DEA who appointed him. Maria Eugenia Vidal, the governor had ignored the fact Sola had told her very clearly that DEA's agenda and our governments agenda are opposites

Note: Carrio Vidal and Sola belong to the same political party

I like the idea of turning the black vote away from Hillary, so I dug up this nugget about Libya. She funded and armed the rebels who were basically slaughtering the black(er?) population and knew damn well about it. If anybody could come up with an idea of a picture to get the idea across to the dindus it might do some damage. Little by little we can sow the seed of doubt into the mind of Hillary's biggest voter base, we just have to put the effort in.

>In a March 27, 2011, email, Clinton's trusted advisor, Sidney Blumenthal, informed her that a Libyan rebel commander told him that, "his troops continue to summarily execute all foreign mercenaries captured in the fighting." Since no trials were reported conducted to determine who is a "foreign mercenary," it is alleged that people were labeled as mercenaries by the color of their skin.

>Emails reveal that Secretary Clinton was explicitly told that Libyan rebel forces were carrying out racially based massacres of black Africans. During one documented atrocity, the rebels forced 30,000 residents of Tawergha, who were descendants of black slaves, to flee the town. Those captured were subjected to abuse, including beatings, rape, and torture leading to death, according to a 2011 report from Human Rights Watch.

>The United States is moving to provide Libyan rebels with $25 million in medical supplies, radios and other aid that would not include weapons, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said on Wednesday.

>Hillary Clinton has paved the way for the United States to arm the Libyan rebels by declaring that the recent UN security council resolution relaxed an arms embargo on the country.

>sputniknews.com/politics/20160115/1033165094/hillary-clinton-supported-libyan-rebels-despite-ethnic-cleansing.html

>reuters.com/article/us-libya-usa-aid-idUSTRE73J55R20110420

>theguardian.com/world/2011/mar/29/arms-libya-rebels

Or to declare a state of emergency. Expect an announcement of martial law in cities with riots or protesting.

Honestly, I predict this civil war to have few real battlefields for a while and more guerilla combat or basically "street gangs" of people who have chosen sides, at least for a while. Look at Syria, Libya, the Sudans, and Yemen for good examples imo.

That was a "leak" between Lynch and BLM. Nobody has posted the images yet.
Just look at the catalog, streams everywhere.

We're already starting. Also, a note to people who are going to start shilling on Twitter; NEVER POST YOUR TWITTER NAME ON Sup Forums. Don't do it. Just set up an account with 10MinuteMail, and don't tell anyone.

dumping the memes i made so someone can postem on twitter

wfaa.com/mb/news/protests-of-police-shootings-in-downtown-dallas/266814422

Live stream to shit happening in Dallas

PERFECT. Tweeting it now under #BlackLivesMatter

Going back to what I found with the National Peoples Action group and the Northwest Area Foundation, Minnesotta is solidly in the Northwest Area Foundation area and is explicitly mentioned as being part of it.

Seems a bit off to me.