Child sex robots for treating paedophilia 'could revolutionise therapy for sex offenders'

mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/child-sex-robots-treating-paedophilia-8349052

> The childlike 'sex-bots' are said to be a way of allowing would-be offenders to carry out illegal desires legally.
> While many experts believe the robots will help protect children and treat paedophiles, some say they will do more harm than good.
> Child robots could even be used in the same way methadone is used to treat and eventually cure heroin addicts.
> Treat paedophiles
> mfw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G9o8nsz4y8o
youtube.com/watch?v=XQcNYb3DydA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>inb4 Sup Forums moves to china so they can get loli sexbots

i know this place
don't expect people to be horrified with this shit

i'm a pedo but i'd rather fuck a lolibot than a real loli

win/win for me

there's no way to cure the social part of it. people would still shun them and maybe even kill them for doing it if they were found out.

i'm not a pedo but i'd give these lolis a try

As soon as they can make chicken nuggets and do laundry, every neckbeard on the planet will own one, no matter how old it looks.
>I'll have mine on preorder

I can already see this not working.

Some pedo is going to fuck a child doll and then want more once it gets boring.

Then hes going to try and find the real thing.

This, Sup Forums is full of pedophiles, faggots and nigger lovers.

>Move to china
I would just order one tough.

this user gets it.
then again, Terry Degenerate is in Sup Forums right now dumping his naked celeb pics again so why isn't he getting stabbed? Pics there of early teens with black eyes, this is kids in trouble.

This

People will use the logic "but it will make them think sexualizing kids is ok and then will want the real thing!"

Because while maybe only 10% of pedos actually touch kids, you never hear of the ones who keep it to themselves. So in the mind of most people 100% of pedos touch kids

>implying he won't just fuck a child if robots are not available

>Predator preorder
>Predorder

I feel like this would only make the problem worse because they would want to eventually try the real thing.

>yfw paedophilia is most likely a leftover sexual desire from eons past when the average age was like 35

So disgusting pedos get bots, but heterosexual men are forbidden from owning a sex doll, because its demeaning to women?

hey
at least keep us faggot-nigger-lovers separated from pedophiles

> Treat paedophiles
As far as i know, there's no cure for fetishes, but at least they'll have something to distract themselves.

How can real women even compete with sexbots?

It's over for them.

>if you overdose on marijuana just once you end up with a heroin addiction

Obligatory.

Why are they calling pedophillia a fetish in that article? That's fucked.

I've found my calling.

>become psychologist
>specialize in treating convicts
>focus on diddlers
>attempt to cure their urges with provided room and loli sex bot
>coat the inside with "lube"
>has chemical sterilization meds crushed inside it
>small doses of finely ground lead

You can use it for trannies too. Just change to (insert fetish) sex bot, and replace the chemicals with finely ground pimozide.

You're welcome psychologists.

>NEETs now get autismbux and a robo loli wife

I offer myself as tribute

Go to China
They may actually agree with that over there

Wait, are the robots free?
If so, I'll just pretend to be a pedo to get a free sex doll. Not like I'm gonna get laid anytime soon anyways, and I probably have a worse stigma around me for being a trump supporting Nazi.

hay guise

hear me out

i think i figured out how to solve repeat sexual assault offenders

I'm pretty sure we all agree on this, friend.

You're not a pedo, are you?

Yeah and we could just get victim robots so psychopaths can murder them instead!
Shame it won't work with niggers.

good, there's literally nothing wrong with being a pedophile if you don't actually molest kids

youtube.com/watch?v=G9o8nsz4y8o

Eventually, the perverts will tire of the robots and go hunting for the real thing.
Just kill them.

>pretend

Trotta doesn't make sexual dolls though. This article is shit, fuck you.

>loli sexbots became reality
>suddenly most guys are buying them

Pedophilia is a virus. To kill the virus, you destroy the pedos.

It's actually quite simple.

I'm not sure fetishes work that way, but you may be right.

All pedo roads lead to pedos wanting to violate the real thing. The robot will be an impediment therefore preventing real suffering from happening so its gud

Just kill anyone who uses Sup Forums

you solve a lot of problems at once with society

God no
But liberals like to pander to sexual deviants, so they wouldn't allow that sort of shit

I think that "treat" needs to be replaced with "accommodate." That said, surely this is best? No children get hurt and pedophiles transition to robosexuals (or die).

heh?

celibacy is the cure

anyone who disagrees is literally a nigger

"There's nothing wrong with being a cuckold, as long as another guy doesn't bang your wife."

Pedophiles should be euthanized.

They are mostly repeat offenders catered to by a broken system of punishment that fails to rehabilitate them.

I'm a pedofag but I wouldn't want to use one of these things.
Better I just wank off to 2D drawings and stay indoors.

>I like loli (or "traps)

AKA I've fallen for a meme fetish after having seen it online and am trying to fit in

>he doesn't inject marijuana infused heroin

Do we have our first volunteer?

>cure
you what

>3D

Sup Forums is the most degenerate site on the net

it has NO MORAL GROUND to criticize Tumblr or Reddit or kikebook because it's worse in pretty much every way

?
Idiotic.
You can't destroy 5-10% of the population when you can't even find most of them.

You can protect people by sating their desires with loli and these dolls so that real children dont have to suffer.

What's horrifying about people using a sex toy? Would you be appalled at a woman using a small dildo, omg that like a boy's penis!

>Sup Forums
>worse than tumblr
honestly reddit is only bad because of the memespewing underage population

>memespewing underage population

>implying Sup Forums isn't the same shit

Sup Forums is just the same people grown up as memespewing manchildren

reddit is morally more reprehensible than Sup Forums, we've never had a board dedicated to dead kids

hans don't drink too much tap water, it's damaging your brain

>If you practice or simulate x, over time you may want to actually do x

maybe that will make it more clear

I don't really see that working out. If sexually 'aids' solved problems men wouldn't need a real woman with pocket pussies being an option and women would be perfectly satisfied with gigantic dragon dildos. It doesn't stop them from wanting the real thing.

Disgusting. But if it stops them from raping kids then I'm all for it.

Go watch common filth
Even with /d/ and Sup Forums Sup Forums isn't worse than that.
Also leddit has a dozen of fucked up subleddits that are worse than anything on Sup Forums

yerp

feminists block it because they're already working to legalize child sex
screencap this

Sup Forums use to be Sup Forums - guro way back in the day.

Thoughts are bad and we should have the right to kill because of wrong think.
That's you.
No harm, No foul.
But lets just make sure more real children get hurt and killed so we can feel better about having the better thoughts.
It's robots, things that are not human and can't be harmed in the same way, and treat them like humans. Might as well just kill everyone now for what they might maybe sorta do in the far future.

Waifus when? I want to marry an octoling. Octopi make wonderful mothers

5-10%?!?!?!?
No.
Go look up some stats, 80% of the people in Aussie prison are there for minor drug offences. Hardly any are violent offenders and hardly any are actually in the system.
Most people are pretty boringly normal bro.
One in 20 is a pedo? The world wouldn't work.

>celibacy is the cure
You can't argue with that.

Wow, the article says that child sex dolls are "widely in use" in the UK-

uh, way to go! I guess... But yeah I'm gonna be on top of this one, sex bots in general fascinate me.

Ifg I had a robit to fuck who looks like my 10yo cousin I'd just fuck the robit and stop fNTASIZING ABOUT MY COUSIN.

>Sup Forums is the most degenerate site on the net
Tell me about it.
pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=XQcNYb3DydA

Always relevant

those are called fingers, dude
>all women own child dick dildos
>on their hands

Post pics m8

>get lolibot
>suddenly want real loli
Sex is more than just having the body. Think about your favourite loli characters. Do you just fap to them because of their bodies? No, it's more than that. It's their personalities you want. This can't solve anything.

but will it works on muslims and niggers in sweden?

>floor tiles

erry time

>morals
>on the internet

I'll take "Semantics" for $800...

Am I the only one who just wants to fuck a robot? I don't want it to look like a person, I want it to look like a robot

You would want it either way, if that is what you wanted to start with. I doubt it would "convert" people.
This is like saying that 2d loli content is causing men to go rape real lolis, which is on par with saying violent game/books make people be violent.

>Those bug eyes and dislocated jaw

Who likes this shit?

Here's she is. She's so perfect.
That's why it's a robit and not just a doll. Robits do stuff and have personality.

Actually I would rather ever customer beheaded.

>implying making child sex dolls available doesn't harm society as a whole
(((sexual liberation)))

Brush her teeth and wait three years.

This. Have some more faith in humanity. If this would be enough to push a person off the edge into degeneracy, that person was beyond saving to begin with.

M8 she looks like a future slut.

It does, not in the way you think though. It would stop breeding pretty fast, and women would become worthless unless they made babies (and that's all men would want them for). So yea it harms it alright.

Alright, in reality how far are we from sexbots becoming widely obtainable? Within the next 5 years? 10 years?

>inb4 they already are
they clearly aren't

They need to get the loli dolls out of the uncanny valley first.

Sorry, that's if they are robots and get the fun stuff included. If not then there is no difference from the things people can do now, just that pedos will go hurt real kids, then kill them because why not? you are already fucked anyway.

Just make them have anime facial features, keep the rest of the anatomy the same.

No, she's a good girl. She wouldn't let any guy touvh hjer.
Also, is it bad that most of the sexual fantasies I have about her aren't anbout me doing her but are about her dad doing er?

If we want to ban lolibots, how child-like do their measurement need to be for them to be illegal?

drawings and actual pictures are not the same thing, theres also been multiple pedophilia subreddits

>paedophilia

defending OLD HAGS

Yes, because it means you're not just a pedophile but a cuckold pedophile.

Treat pedos by making them afraid the doll will cut their dick off in their sleep?

This. Such a law would entail special restrictions on a robot's aesthetic appearance, which isn't good if you want a wide variety of options for customization.

You can't ban midget bots or compacts, as they will come to be known

>pedo = child molester
most pedos never touch a child and most child molesters are oportunists