Is he right Sup Forums?

is he right Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution
sporcle.com/games/Hejman/brother_against_brother
twitter.com/whoatemypizza/status/751234410918219776
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes he is right. but what is wrong with telling a woman to dress appropriately so she doesnt get raped?

Yep

Being an asshole isnt a right

The latter is definitely sound advice, so why not the former?

>dress like a whore
>"thass a fine bitch yo can I have yo numbah"

>dress like a gangster
>"AY AY FUCK YOU POPO WHY YOUZ LOOKIN AT ME LIKE DAT YOU THINK I GOT THIS 40 AS JOK- "

It's like telling a white person to put on sunscreen so they don't get sunburned...

Yes he is right, they are both common sense

respecting police:

>I should be able to do whatever I want with absolutely no negative consequences at all

dressing appropriately:

>I should be able to do whatever I want with absolutely no negative consequences at all

Yeah, story checks out.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

of course hes right. women SHOULD dress appropriately to avoid rape. and before all you jew shills call me akbar, understand i am whiter than you fucking cucks will ever be.

HANG ALL NIGGERS
BEAT ALL BITCHES BACK INTO THE KITCHEN
BURN THE SHIT SKINS IN THE SAME OVEN AS THE JEWS
EXTERMINATE GAYS.

this

That doesnt say that you can act like an asshole.

On the night Alton sterling was shot by police, there were 47 shootings in Chicago alone.

Name one victim.

hmm.... really makes you think...

Why is liberal logic so shit tier?Its like they are not even trying to make some sort if sense with their arguments and just throw out logic straight out the window.

Yes it does

Black men love raping white women.
Watch out!

Could the army survive the cold to take over?

Whores should be raped and niggers should be killed.

There is literally nothing wrong with that.

First will get you killed.
Second will get you raped.

>TripleSixGod
>666

>literally the lord of lies.

I'm guessing he's talking about colonialism? So where does he think most of Africa's infrastructure comes from?

>is he right Sup Forums?

ask europe

yeah, telling a black man to respect police so they don't get killed is like telling a kid to not touch the stove so he doesn't get burned.

Pretty much how it goes.

No. It says you can say whay you want

Are you wondering why niggers love to break the law? Here's a quick guide on how a nigger's brain works.

He's right. Both are things that make perfect sense and should be done but aren't because both groups are fucking retarded degenerates.

africa, middle east and asia tried taking europe. they failed.
>mongolia
>persia
>carthage

A portion of black people literally want to commit crimes and ignore the police without consequences. They are part of BLM (not all or most of course). But let that sink in. People who openly just want to commit and get away with crimes are finding friends in political movement that is considered legitimate by Democrats and the media.

Resisting arrest is not protected by the First Amendment.

Especially if what you are saying is being an asshole. Fuck off, finny.

Dress like a whore -- get raped.
Act like a nigger -- get killed.

What was the question?

This nobody comedian doesnt know that Arabs tried colonizing Europe, and got their ass handed to them insanely hard, both in 732 and a bunch of times later near Vienna.
It's like he's a retard with no knowledge of history. Shocker.

It's more like telling people not to throw rocks at a giant wasp nest so they don't get stung.

I told my black friend a story of how a cop pulled me over and let me go without even a ticket and he got mad and said it's cause I ain't black that's why the cop didn't do shit to me.
I'm half black and half white.
Why are blacks so insecure

why do people on Sup Forums know more than average about history?
what is the connection between redpill and history?

I threw rocks at a wasp nest and didn't get stung.
Know why?
Because I'm not black.

Everyone has to respect police dumbass, just stop being a combative retard and nothing bad will happen to you

Are you kidding me? Sup Forums is populated by the dumbest rednecks ever! /lit/ and /sci/ are obviously the boards with the brightest minds.

You can say asshole-y stuff, but you cant act like an asshole. Or a nigger

When your views are mainstream, you never need to defend them. The media will do that for you.

When your views are outside of the mainstream, you constantly need to defend them. So you tend to memorize a bunch of facts and arguments that support you.

I fucking love this one. The browns already tried to do just that... Many times... And failed. They are just as rasict if not more rasict than anyone they are accusing if being racist.

the funny thing is the black man is the rapist.

Because History shows the way things truly are, and by examining the past, we see how thing became as they are today. Atleast most of the time, people are trying hard to make the West look like shit now a days, especially with the muslim "golden age" and shitting on the middle ages.
Also I'm studying to become a history teacher, and I've been reading literature about this shit for almost two decades. It helps

/lit/ and /sci/ don't know shit about history

any true American needs to get at least 10/20 on this:

sporcle.com/games/Hejman/brother_against_brother

It was sarcasm, senpai.

I remember reading a rant by russian cop how bitches practically ask to get raped and then it's extra work for cops and he feels like he's jailing innocent men that were coerced into raping.

Don't fuck with white people.

>Introduction - What is “Political Correctness”?
One of conservatism’s most important insights is that all ideologies are wrong. Ideology takes an intellectual system, a product of one or more philosophers, and says, “This system must be true.” Inevitably, reality ends up contradicting the system, usually on a growing number of points. But the ideology, by its nature, cannot adjust to reality; to do so would be to abandon the system.
Therefore, reality must be suppressed. If the ideology has power, it uses its power to undertake this suppression. It forbids writing or speaking certain facts. Its goal is to prevent not only expression of thoughts that contradict what “must be true,” but thinking such thoughts. In the end, the result is inevitably the concentration camp, the gulag and the grave.

Guess who wrote this

He right, both women and niggers respond to sound reason with retarded emotional outbursts.

Hey, Dallas Burger.

How is the Chimpout right now?

>Name one victim.

Tyrone Robinson. 4300 block of Pulaski Ave.

I just heard about it. Some guns went off during a useless gathering and cops are searching for the guy(s). No word on if someone died.

Not him but at least people are starting to realize black lives dont matter if they're shooting cops all the fucking time

lol no, 2 cops confirmed shot and black male with rifle is suspect

he's holed up in a bank

try the donald sometime you might be up to date on the news

fucking nigger who are you following on twitter and why do you bring that shit here? hes a nigger what do you expect

Fucking niggers,man. Everyone should respect the cops,not just the monkey subhuman shit. I'm not saying to the point of cowering in fear in the presence of one,but at least acting polite and being compliant. And yet monkeys insist on doing their monkey shit and wondering why people hate them. God I can't wait until it all falls down.

twitter.com/whoatemypizza/status/751234410918219776

>americans treat their cops like shit
>americans treat black people like shit
>surprised when people on all sides lash out

>Fucking Leaf

>don't like a idiot
>THATS LIKE TELLING A GIRL HOW NOT TO GET RAPED!

There should be a law for anytime someone fall back into this line of thinking.

RACE WAR
NOW
IT'S HAPPENING

You dont see shit like this in Canada because we respect our cops and we dont treat black people like zoo animals that live in shitty cages

more dindu shit

>we aint gotta answer no bish ass pice nagguh, we aint do nuffins

He's right cut the middleman and just tell niggers to stop raping women.