Jobs to Logan

>Jobs to Logan
>Jobs to Laura
>Jobs to Caliban
>Jobs to kids
>Jobs to pipes

Name a more ineffective cape movie villain.

PROTIP: You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kOdhsIFPzJk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

every MCU villain

Pablo Escobar

Still pretty charismatic villian

Jobs?

What movie/show is this and what the fuck does Jobs to *blank* mean?

Still more memorable than almost every Marvel villain

wrestling term where the jobber loses cleanly to make his opponent look good

Term from professional wrestling. A jobber was some no name asshole you keep around so they can lose to the big names.
Think of Worf, every time some alien shows up it smacks worf around to show how tough it is... to the point that Worf end up just being a jobber.

Logan. It's breddy gud.

he gave them jobs? what?

Definitely going to go watch in the theatres.
Going to be fun.

>Going to be fun.
F-fun... right

I liked him, honestly.

Even the trailer is good.

youtu.be/kOdhsIFPzJk

This guy was my favorite character. He was such an asshole, you were rooting for him to get killed the whole movie. Much more effective than most capeshit villains.

I thought he was pretty great

X-24

supposedly the best weapon they had

fails

Who expected an adamantium bullet?

Hahaha
Gey ready to suffer

why didn't they equip him with one, or those mercenaries? they wanted to kill her right, and him as well i imagine.

is it incredibly rare? i don't remember.

They thought a young savage wolverine + a ton of soldiers+super soldiers with iron man hands would be enough to kill an old and dying wolverine and a bunch of kids.

D-don't worry user, the ac-action scenes are totally r-rad.

Stop using retarded autist terms for things you fucking spastics and speak English.

That song is perfect for this movie.

Why didn't Logan just kill him

he was so wasted. Had a cool concept design and presence and then did fuck all.

Would have been cool if his hand was adamant and he could block wolverines claws and deliver a upper cut or something but now he was all talk no action

A. None of thone soldiers were super by any means, metal hands were worthless

B. Those kids were clearly dangerous as fuck seeing as how any one of them were potentially worth two or 3 soldiers when using their more destructive capabilities.

Tbh, why the fuck electric fat black kid, telekinetic boy, shockwave boy, and forest girl didn't just stay a few yards back, tag team X24 with all their blasting abilities like they did with the blonde dude. Overrtax his healing (which we know can happen) and then send him fly a few hundred miles is beyond retarded. He would have been at the least knocked out, and the kids and logan could have took a truck and booked it. Silly shit

>I'm a capeshit baby who only watches cool modern movies

lmao! get a look at this mark

This guy was great in the role. Very believable and he had a certain menace. Every Marvel villain is forgettable in my eyes. But this guy was pretty memorable, at least compared to everyone but Loki.

This is literally one of the best capeshits produced in a long time. Don't tell me Captain America TWS or CW is good.

Anyway, I'm glad to see a capeshit film that has blood / swearing and nudity in it. Deadpool was trash, this was good. No forced humour either, they didn't have to save the world, and the film had weight - The Munsens' (?) deaths had weight and I felt invested in a Hollywood blockbuster for once.

>he was all talk no action

That's exactly what made him charming dipshit. He was sucha cocky loveable asshole who was so clearly out of his league. When he walked right up to Logans face and put his arm on his shoulder without any care in the world it was clear he was full of himself since he had no chance 8f logan got physical. Far from a waste. Hands down best character in this depressing film.

All the characters and performances were great but the plot was pretty dumb.

Mutants can't be controlled! Let's destroy them, then create more of them!

Send all the guys with metal hands!

Why did we give a 9 year old an adamantium skeleton again?

Shut up and try to tackle her!

>deaths had weight
This. Rare to see that in this movies

> Hands down best character in this depressing film.

implying Prof X wasn't the best character

>we have to get to the statue of liberty
>sorry... im sorry
>what have I done
>the... the sun skimmer

;___;

Because in the beginning he wasn't really involved, and killing the guy would bring down a ton of heat. Logan was lying low, and if it came out he was still around, a mutant termination squad would have shown up to execute him and Charles.
After that he doesn't really have an opportunity to kill the dude because they're more concerned with getting away.

Your fucking stupid

The problem is that Logan is such a boring fucking character with hax powers that no antagonist against him has ever been compelling.

>dumb newfag gets mad because he can't keep up
Nah, how about you kill yourself.

Most wolverine stories are mostly concerned with getting him involved enough to give a shit.

Los sentimientos todavia hay

>That shot with Logan with a shovel in the fucking trailer
How did I not see this, oh right, it's because I thought Professor X was gonna just stay there while Logan completes his task for the movie

God damn, I want to see it again now.

how does he die?

>none of the Reavers had tank treads for legs.

Fucking bullshit realism.

This, despite him being a bitch he was entertaining as hell to watch

The statue of liberty was on the name of the motel that Logan picked the girl up from initially, that wasn't just him being senile

He gets fucking stabbed to death.

stabbed, frozen, and bones broken by the young mutants

Good job working yourself into a shoot, mark.

Jobs has been used by americunts for decades m8. Get over it or go join ISIS and help kill americunts.

This movie made me change my opinion of this actor, he is easily the worst part of Narcos, now I can chalk that up to crappy writing/direction.

so wooden and rote, but in this he was fucking great. True.

what do you mean by jobs? That his job is a guy? whaaaaa

They're obvs saving that for war machine, since he has the same thing.

even at the last forest scene i was still unsure if he was a villain

Based anonetty living rent free inside your head.

At first I wasn't sure either. I felt like he genuinely thought he was serving his country. Then I remembered he was shocking kids and shit in the flashback, and shooting kids and putting guns to their heads in the forest.

Ultimately no he wasn't a villain but simply a patriot. .. For Better or Worse

he was the best thing about the movie. very charismatic

looks like he put on some mass too

He was actually one of the best parts of the movie.

Shame that in the 2nd half that scientist took over as main bad guy.

>>Being this new

Don't worry kiddo. Eventually your balls will drop and you'll learn basic board vocabulary.

Villains in this were pretty weak
>lame generic evil scientist who thinks he's helping the world, calls his mercs savages, calm demeanor
>lame generic evil mercenary southern guy who's kind of creepy and has an army of goons
>lame generic evil clone of protagonist (yes, I understand the metaphor)

The real "villain" in the movie is Logan's demons, which are kind of represented by x-24
Nonetheless a great film, 4/5

He got killed very quick tho

t. destined for a squish match

>watching trailers

He was a decent villain but for all the anticipation, his death scene was kind of underwhelming. I wanted to see him get properly fucked up not just rurrounded by grass