Will he ever walk again?

Will he ever walk again?

Hope not. He deserved it.

probably not. on the plus side, we've found our black professor x for the next xmen reboot.

he'll be fine

ynwa

He got what he deserves what all Steelers and their fans deserve

medicine and technology can do whatever these days

they used some black juju magick by sacrificing burfict to regenerate shazier. he'll be fine.

He really shouldn't have fucking tackled head first.

I sincerely hope not. His wheelchair bound life where he struggles to keep the bed sores from forming on his useless gimpy cripple legs is the fate I want for every Stooler.

HOW TO WE STOP HELMET TO KIDNEY HITS? WHEN WILL THIS MADNESS END?

fucking a

Why is leading with the helmet? These guys are all morons for making improper tackles.

Burfict fakes shit all the time. He prolly already has CTE, but I don't believe he was all that hurt at any point tonight. He gets "hurt" about 5 times every game. It was the trainers that forced him to be immobilized.

Ryan shazier rule 2.0 incoming

R.I.P. James Harrison

someone should sue the helmet manufacturer

>leading with the head

is he dumb?

Dude, go ahead and insult me but I don't care

The NFL will not use helmets within 10-15 years. Everyone is just gonna wear the foam headpadding that rugby players wear

If players are leading with their skulls, they won't do this horrific shit. They will tackle wrapping up from the side

I hope he dies

now thats what i call edge.

>insult me
R-Ryan??

>tfw played Pokemon Go instead of watching the game
sounded like it was a good game

>horrific shit

sounded like ur a dumb fagit

Guy is a retard. He's been doing it his whole career.

3+ players got injured at different levels, but all had to be taken off the field, 2 of them in stretchers.
Bungles did the same thing they did a few years back and got over 170 yards in penalties which allowed the Steelers to yet again get a last second field goal ending the game.

Overall the game was below average to bad in some spots. Which sums up the majority of the "prime time" games this year.

It really wasn't a good game. Both teams played OK and Pitt just got a FG at the end.

Shazier looks to have paralyzed himself and may never walk again. None of the other injuries appear to be that serious, but there was a lot of penalties and dirty hits as usual with these teams.

They just said on tv that the hospital is refusing to give any updates on his condition.

>It really wasn't a good game
kill yourself

Not just was he leading with head but he had his head down, which was what did it for him

kys loser

wow, you're a worthless piece of shit.

He reached for his back... Are you guys all going to feel stupid for mocking his head placement if it was a freak back injury?

>what is spinal compression

>mfw a Steelers linebacker was in a wheelchair near me

kek

uh you don't see how that can injure your spine?

Found the bengals fan

you guys see the way his legs immediately go limp like a rag doll?

he's for sure paralyzed from the waist down

>stupid nigger tackles wrong and injures himself
what's wrong here?

and its fucking stupid. I want good football not niggers knocking themselves unconscious. The hate rhetoric between bengals and steelers is retarded at this point. Every game is like this.

I've been thinking the same
It'll end up being rugby with forward passing

yeaahhhh, that is code for paralyzed. tragic but preventable

Rothlisberger's response after the game was great

>afc north, baby

Its being reported that he only has a spinal contusion. Tommy Maddox had something like this in the early 2000s and only missed one game if I remember correctly

>no hair
>no legs
What does he lose next?

Dick

that was a really hard hit, he's done for

no they just said he doesn't even need surgery, I have no idea how but by the grace of fucking god the guy will probably play football again this year.

>and he continues to improve
sounds a bit too early

He is apparently improving.

Dammit I wanted him to fucking die

i want you to die faggot.

Fight me

If that's the case I'd quit watching football. These niggers need to earn their millions even if it results in a little brain damage or paralysis.

Not requiring surgery means absolutely nothing. In this scenario the best thing to do is to try to reduce swelling and hope some sort of feeling returns.

When he was being taken off the field he told a teammate that he could feel his extremities already.

Chances are he still won't learn from this.

You can quit watching now then idiot

Leatherheads never existed just like your fandom to the sport itself

should have used headsupdummy.com

>Burfict
>It was his utter lack of any redeeming skills outside of football that forced him to be immobilized.

hope season gets cancelled and everything reviewed.

Someone post the johnny knox gif. Shit was way worse than the Shazier hit

shieeeeet